NE NE - Tyler Goodrich, 35, left his house to go on a run, Lincoln, 3 Nov 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What was the disagreement about? The Sheriff says they aren't going into their personal lives right now but it would be helpful to know. Can't help but think his disappearance is linked to it.

I do not suspect the husband. So....

1). The disagreement may have scared TG enough that he had to run away to clear his head or frighten his partner. If that, surely he would have returned by now.
2). It sounds like the brickyard has been searched. I hope that includes the water around it.
3). Since it would have been dark, did TG inadvertently fall or hurt himself in an area that has not been searched yet.
4). Did someone pick him up and is he laying low? The time has been long enough that perhaps he's embarrassed to return home.

Need to know more about the argument and why it was bad enough for the husband to call police about the "disturbance". IMO, there is more to this argument than the police or husband are willing to reveal.

So LE has said that MV called the police, it's a reply to a message that was posted.View attachment 461103
replying to my own post,
since husband called, then I do think TG ran from the home. I thought it was TG who had called. I do wonder if they will ever say what the disagreement was about. It might shed some light to where they were as a couple. It sounds like a very heated disagreement.

I don’t think that MV being largely silent is in any way indicative of guilt - after all, he called the police himself and there is video of TG running away from the home.

But I think it indicates that he probably suspects what may have happened to him. MOO but my hunch is that this could be mental health or substance related. If someone has a mental break, or has gotten themselves in a situation where they are using substances in a dangerous way, a partner would likely know them well enough to know where they might go to ground or who might be involved in whatever happened next. That means they aren’t going to be out searching random culverts, because they know where they may be likely to run. If this was likely to be misadventure (running into fields and getting lost/injured) or foul play, a partner would probably be more likely to be making public appeals. JMO, of course.

About the video, someone on the LE presser post on Facebook the other day asked if he was limping in the video and LE said no.

I mean, he sure is running oddly in that video. It looks like someone running either with an injury or who had to make a quick getaway without fully putting on a shoe.

I think he's running normally - maybe the odd lighting makes it look as if he's limping?
Is he carrying something large and lit? Looks like an iPad or something? Or is that just a flashlight/phone (though I thought his phone was turned off)?

Referencing the timeline I posted earlier in the thread below, adding the time LE indicates TG left the house via video. Based on this time, interesting that VM placed the 911 call 6 minutes later at 7:47pm. TG had left so the argument / disturbance was over, neither TG or VM was a threat to each other at that point. If VM thought TG was in a frame of mind to harm himself and that's why he called LE, why not start searching at that point? Not trying to start undue speculation, just something seems off imo. It's also not been released at this point who TG attempted to call and who he responded to a text at 7:30pm - was this related to the 'disturbance' or trigger it?

Friday, November 3rd:
7:30pm: "TG" responds to a text message and places a call that goes unanswered.
(Based on TG phone activity - not confirmed TG actually responded / called)

7:30pm - 7:45pm: Domestic disturbance incident reported per information provided by MV in police report.

7:41pm: TG captured on video leaving the home (per LE released video clip)
7:41pm: Last ping from TG's phone - location home address.

7:47pm: 911 Call by MV to report domestic disturbance.

8:00pm: LE arrive at home in response to domestic disturbance call.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tb3
Back