NE NE - Tyler Goodrich, 35, left his house to go on a run, Lincoln, 3 Nov 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Lancaster County Sheriff's Office | Lincoln NE

New info from the presser this morning. There is video of him running away from the house. This changes everything in my mind. Sadly, it doesn't change the outcome for me, but it changes how it happened.
By all accounts TG's day seemed normal from what's been reported; work, stop at Costco and then home. I wish we knew what the argument / disturbance was about. Was is it something that had been ongoing and finally hit a breaking point that Friday night? TG was upset (stated during the LE briefing this morning) to the point he left the house and is missing since. I also wonder if MV placed the 911 call while TG was still at home, or right after he left. LE didn't indicate the time TG was seen on surveillance running from the home.

By all accounts TG's day seemed normal from what's been reported; work, stop at Costco and then home. I wish we knew what the argument / disturbance was about. Was is it something that had been ongoing and finally hit a breaking point that Friday night? TG was upset (stated during the LE briefing this morning) to the point he left the house and is missing since. I also wonder if MV placed the 911 call while TG was still at home, or right after he left. LE didn't indicate the time TG was seen on surveillance running from the home.
The LSO said today for people in SW Lincoln to check their cameras from 7:41 pm on the 3rd through Saturday night. I kind of get the feeling from this statement that TG might have left at 7:41, turning off his phone as he went. Then, the call went into 911 at 7:47 pm by MV. I wonder if he tried calling TG, maybe went looking around for him for a few minutes before he called LE. The very fact that he called LE at that point is worrisome to me, because I think it hints that MV saw reason to be concerned for TG.

LE has responded to a question on the Facebook post with presser they made (linked above) to clarify that the video shows him running away from the house to the South. Which would actually be out through the backyard. Which is interesting.

Attachments

• IMG_3054.jpeg
    IMG_3054.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 84
Do we know whose camera recorded him running? If it were a ring camera at a neighbor's house, he could've been running south. but that doesn't imply he only ran that direction. It's may just be the direction he was running when he was recorded.

Or was something said that is giving people the impression that "running south" means he left his house going that way?

Do we know whose camera recorded him running? If it were a ring camera at a neighbor's house, he could've been running south. but that doesn't imply he only ran that direction. It's may just be the direction he was running when he was recorded.

Or was something said that is giving people the impression that "running south" means he left his house going that way?
In the last press conference, LSO said it was a camera from their house (TG's and MV's). Also, I can't find it now, but on the Facebook page, one friend (major spokesperson for the family) said they now know he left via the garage door, heading south.

The LSO said today for people in SW Lincoln to check their cameras from 7:41 pm on the 3rd through Saturday night. I kind of get the feeling from this statement that TG might have left at 7:41, turning off his phone as he went. Then, the call went into 911 at 7:47 pm by MV. I wonder if he tried calling TG, maybe went looking around for him for a few minutes before he called LE. The very fact that he called LE at that point is worrisome to me, because I think it hints that MV saw reason to be concerned for TG.
IMG_5594.jpegIMG_5593.jpeg

2247... that's 10:47pm on the 4th? That's not the missing person call then (which was at 9:35am, iirc). Wonder what this was.

I’m wondering if this was sort of a late night end of day courtesy check because they had a missing person reported from the address. I would assume if MV had filed the missing person report in the morning, LE may have checked back in with him at the end of the day. Or perhaps MV rang with an update, like he’d thought to check the doorbell camera and noticed he had him leaving recorded. Would something like that possibly be recorded as a welfare check?

One thing that I keep thinking about though is we haven’t seen MV at all speaking publicly. That is a bit odd, right? I mean if my husband went missing, on a practical level, I wouldn’t be able to be out there leading searches day and night or organising posting flyers, because I have two children to take care of who need me full time. But I would at the very least make statements to the press. Post regularly on social media. Be visible. Maybe he’s been advised not to. Maybe he’s psychologically an absolute wreck. I guess we can’t ever know how people are coping with something you never expect you’ll ever need to cope with. That doesn’t mean I think it’s because there is anything to hide, but more simply that maybe the family aren’t looking or speaking out because they know what likely happened? I don’t know. JMO

I’m wondering if this was sort of a late night end of day courtesy check because they had a missing person reported from the address. I would assume if MV had filed the missing person report in the morning, LE may have checked back in with him at the end of the day. Or perhaps MV rang with an update, like he’d thought to check the doorbell camera and noticed he had him leaving recorded. Would something like that possibly be recorded as a welfare check?

One thing that I keep thinking about though is we haven’t seen MV at all speaking publicly. That is a bit odd, right? I mean if my husband went missing, on a practical level, I wouldn’t be able to be out there leading searches day and night or organising posting flyers, because I have two children to take care of who need me full time. But I would at the very least make statements to the press. Post regularly on social media. Be visible. Maybe he’s been advised not to. Maybe he’s psychologically an absolute wreck. I guess we can’t ever know how people are coping with something you never expect you’ll ever need to cope with. That doesn’t mean I think it’s because there is anything to hide, but more simply that maybe the family aren’t looking or speaking out because they know what likely happened? I don’t know. JMO

I find his silence smart and reasonable. The idea that silence suggests guilt is a dangerous television myth.

Poor Dulce Alvarez’s mother - pregnant at the time - was roundly criticized for accepting a slice of pizza during a vigil/search - “how can she possibly think of food at a time like this?!?!”

I did read that MV spoke at the vigil several nights ago. Otherwise, I haven't heard of him saying anything. It could be because there has been so many accusations made against him. It's so sad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lxzycxlm
Back