NE NE - Tyler Goodrich, 35, left his house to go on a run, Lincoln, 3 Nov 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It doesn't make sense to me that TG just walked away in the dark in winter in a very rural area, in shorts, and never reappeared or called. He has kids---he wouldn't do that to them, imo.

I fear something happened an hour or two before the 911 call. But that doesn't explain the phone pings at the park, so"?

It doesn't make sense to me that TG just walked away in the dark in winter in a very rural area, in shorts, and never reappeared or called. He has kids---he wouldn't do that to them, imo.

I fear something happened an hour or two before the 911 call. But that doesn't explain the phone pings at the park, so"?
At one of the press conferences last week, the sheriff said that "ping" was actually from Snapchat and not accurate. His phone was last active at 7:41pm on the 3rd, at his house.

At one of the press conferences last week, the sheriff said that "ping" was actually from Snapchat and not accurate. His phone was last active at 7:41pm on the 3rd, at his house.
Even though the phone was active doesn’t mean TG was the one using it or had it in their possession.

I’d really like to know more about the call to LE.

LE is quiet. The dots are not connecting for me. We are missing a significant detail.

MOO

The family said in their update that he was seen on camera at Costco at 5:30, and LE confirmed he was home that evening. So it's hard to say just how much time is unaccounted for. Less than 2 hours, I think.
Two hours is probably enough time, if it was a sudden, impulsive event...TG comes back from Costco....they get in an argument , a serious one that gets very heated...things go sideways...TG is quickly hidden somewhere and 911 is called?

I'm on the fence with this case. Though it seems sketchy on the surface, there are other possible explanations for Tyler's disappearance.

Since we have zero information about why his husband called 911, then waited until the following morning to report him missing - he could have simply thought Tyler was "cooling off" and would return.

On the flip side - something more nefarious could have been taking place and time was the enemy. So the missing call was delayed. If so, IMO there were "others" involved. Which plays back to the statement made by a family spokesman a few days ago.

Someone out there knows information that will lead to us finding Tyler. Please come forward. The pain we feel is unbearable. We are begging you to do the right thing and allow the truth to be spoken, thank you.

Maybe I'm making too much of it, but the choice of words is interesting. I'm 100% certain there is a backstory/history, that so far has not come out in public. Targeted questions posed on the Find Page, are mostly removed or ignored. That's ok, their focus is strictly finding Tyler. But the elephant is still in the room.

I'm on the fence with this case. Though it seems sketchy on the surface, there are other possible explanations for Tyler's disappearance.

Since we have zero information about why his husband called 911, then waited until the following morning to report him missing - he could have simply thought Tyler was "cooling off" and would return.

On the flip side - something more nefarious could have been taking place and time was the enemy. So the missing call was delayed. If so, IMO there were "others" involved. Which plays back to the statement made by a family spokesman a few days ago.

Someone out there knows information that will lead to us finding Tyler. Please come forward. The pain we feel is unbearable. We are begging you to do the right thing and allow the truth to be spoken, thank you.

Maybe I'm making too much of it, but the choice of words is interesting. I'm 100% certain there is a backstory/history, that so far has not come out in public. Targeted questions posed on the Find Page, are mostly removed or ignored. That's ok, their focus is strictly finding Tyler. But the elephant is still in the room.
To me that is one loaded statement Knox (from the family spokesperson)

Did police go into the home when responding to the call?
Good question. I'd hope they did. There were children present and they should have checked on their well being at the very least.

But also should have done a cursory check, to make sure there was no obvious crime scene or injured person in the home. JMO

Hoo, boy. MOO and I assume it isn't realistic unless the police have a specific reason to get a search warrant: Time to do a deep forensic drive into the navigation/GPS systems of all cars in this household and a full forensic examination of those cars, including a cadaver dog. This would rule out the husband...or not.

To me that is one loaded statement Knox (from the family spokesperson)
Yes, who is stopping the truth being spoken? And if the family knows about "the truth" and who needs to speak it, why has it not already come out? "Allow" seems really odd word in this context.

Family: "'We are begging you to do the right thing and allow the truth to be spoken"

Two hours is probably enough time, if it was a sudden, impulsive event...TG comes back from Costco....they get in an argument , a serious one that gets very heated...things go sideways...TG is quickly hidden somewhere and 911 is called?
One could also argue that TG comes home from Costco...they get in a serious argument (maybe an ongoing argument at that)...things go sideways....TG leaves and does himself harm and he has not been found.

One of the earliest cases I followed was Leanne Bearden from Gardenridge, TX. She went for a walk and never came back. No indication of problems. She had been depressed and committed suicide. It took several months IIRC to find her. I hope his family can find answers quickly but I am afraid he is no longer alive.

One could also argue that TG comes home from Costco...they get in a serious argument (maybe an ongoing argument at that)...things go sideways....TG leaves and does himself harm and he has not been found.

One of the earliest cases I followed was Leanne Bearden from Gardenridge, TX. She went for a walk and never came back. No indication of problems. She had been depressed and committed suicide. It took several months IIRC to find her. I hope his family can find answers quickly but I am afraid he is no longer alive.
That is a sad possibility but it is possible.

The only reason I doubt it happened that way is because it seems from what I've seen on SM, he is very close to his kids. It's hard for made to believe he'd do that to them.

I haven't found any mention of him being depressed or suicidal or I would lean more in that direction.

I am wondering if there was a potential custody battle brewing, if they were not able to work out their differences?

That is a sad possibility but it is possible.

The only reason I doubt it happened that way is because it seems from what I've seen on SM, he is very close to his kids. It's hard for made to believe he'd do that to them.

I haven't found any mention of him being depressed or suicidal or I would lean more in that direction.

I am wondering if there was a potential custody battle brewing, if they were not able to work out their differences?
I could be really wrong but I’m not “feeling” self harm yet.

What did he buy at Costco? Where was he before?

I have so many questions.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6
Back