NE NE - Tyler Goodrich, 35, left his house to go on a run, Lincoln, 3 Nov 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks! I've been hoping they'd pick this up; there were certain things I'd noticed in the interview and was wondering if I was reading too much into, so I'm interested to see what they say!
Interesting. They see some signs of deception, though qualify that by saying it could be he doesn't want to reveal things that aren't helpful. They all infer that, based on evidence, there was a violent altercation between the men that night. They said, you don't call 911 for an argument. They think the video of Tyler shows him limping, so there was some physical altercation. Thought it was odd that he mentioned that Tyler ran out into the rough from the basement.

They note he doesn't show grief or concern for Tyler, only for the impact on his family. Crying didn't have tears. Didn't see a facial expression that expressed guilt. Thought it somewhat unusual that he didn't look into the camera when appealing to Tyler to come home. Also unusual that he told Tyler to "call your dad", not to call him and that he didn't participate or express a desire to participate in the search for Tyler. Normally, loved ones want to do that and, if applicable, have to be told they can't.

There could be rational explanations for the things they note, but if they were LE, they would be asking a lot more questions.

<modsnip>

While the episode is shorter than 10 minutes and she only speaks about the Goodrich case briefly, most of the key details were wrong.

She also said that Goodrich had put his two sons to bed the night of Nov. 3 before leaving the house. The Lancaster County Sheriff's Office had previously told the Journal Star only one son was home when Goodrich left the house after a dispute with his husband.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting. They see some signs of deception, though qualify that by saying it could be he doesn't want to reveal things that aren't helpful. They all infer that, based on evidence, there was a violent altercation between the men that night. They said, you don't call 911 for an argument. They think the video of Tyler shows him limping, so there was some physical altercation. Thought it was odd that he mentioned that Tyler ran out into the rough from the basement.

They note he doesn't show grief or concern for Tyler, only for the impact on his family. Crying didn't have tears. Didn't see a facial expression that expressed guilt. Thought it somewhat unusual that he didn't look into the camera when appealing to Tyler to come home. Also unusual that he told Tyler to "call your dad", not to call him and that he didn't participate or express a desire to participate in the search for Tyler. Normally, loved ones want to do that and, if applicable, have to be told they can't.

There could be rational explanations for the things they note, but if they were LE, they would be asking a lot more questions.
I think emotions would be complicated. There is an anger stage of grief, and if the person believes it was suicide, that's even more complicated, as it can feel (and may have been) the ultimate form of passive-aggresion.

IMO LE rely on clear physical evidence.

JMO

I think emotions would be complicated. There is an anger stage of grief, and if the person believes it was suicide, that's even more complicated, as it can feel (and may have been) the ultimate form of passive-aggresion.

IMO LE rely on clear physical evidence.

JMO
They're not saying he's guilty of anything. The experts on the body language panel understand the usual factors, and that some situations are different. But they're also looking for involuntary actions that are normally absent in certain situations. These are things that people discussing something normally express without realizing they're doing it - blinking, eye movements, breathing, facial microexpressions, body posture and movement. There may be some infrequent occasions when people express these behaviors differently, but its uncommon.

They're not aware whether or not LE has questioned the husband in great detail, but they highlight certain parts of the interview where they say they would be asking more questions. They understand that LE is investigating this.

The responses are taken into account in light of the time and date of the media interview they evaluated. I'd suggest you watch the video to get a better idea. JMO.

But they're also looking for involuntary actions that are normally absent in certain situations. These are things that people discussing something normally express without realizing they're doing it - blinking, eye movements, breathing, facial microexpressions, body posture and movement. There may be some infrequent occasions when people express these behaviors differently, but its uncommon.

Except that, being interviewed for a broadcast on TV, is hardly 'normal circumstances' for an ordinary person.

JMO

there has to be some information we have not heard because it does not make a lot of sense to call LE about some one leaving right after they have left... unless he said some thing disturbing such as "you'll never see me again" or "you'll regret this day" or something like that. IMO. Calling the next day when he did not go to his race or return home or contact his family- that makes sense, IMO.

there has to be some information we have not heard because it does not make a lot of sense to call LE about some one leaving right after they have left... unless he said some thing disturbing such as "you'll never see me again" or "you'll regret this day" or something like that. IMO. Calling the next day when he did not go to his race or return home or contact his family- that makes sense, IMO.
He says he called 911 before Tyler left.

"Marshall said he and Tyler wound up getting into an argument. “I ended up calling 911,” he said. “When I was on the phone with 911, Tyler left out of the garage.”"

The title of this thread is wrong, Tyler did not 'go on a run', he ran out.

He says he called 911 before Tyler left.

"Marshall said he and Tyler wound up getting into an argument. “I ended up calling 911,” he said. “When I was on the phone with 911, Tyler left out of the garage.”"

The title of this thread is wrong, Tyler did not 'go on a run', he ran out.
JMO, there was also likely more than an argument taking place. It was possibly a physical fight, especially considering Tyler appeared to be limping as he left.

The husband gives extra information in the 911 call ( leaving from the garage). The body language of the husband during the interview doesn’t reveal any caring or positive emotions about Tyler, JMO. His appeal to Tyler to “call your father” is unusual.

Given Tyler’s limping in the security cam video, it seems possible he was injured. I’ve not read any reports that the husband was injured.

MOO
I don't see that, I see him
running, not limping.

If someone was injured, wouldn't the call be for an ambulence? And why would the violent partner call 911, wouldn't you expect the person who was attacked to make the call?

JMO

running, not limping.

If someone was injured, wouldn't the call be for an ambulence? And why would the violent partner call 911, wouldn't you expect the person who was attacked to make the call?

JMO

Not if the call was a form of coercive control.

Reasons for TG to be terrified of such a call or even the threat of it would be the fear of his work, family and community knowing.

TG has more to lose of the two, imo, with standards and expectations of his work, his public personality, family, with his high performance personality he may be easy to torment that way.

Even if the reality was there was no basis for the call the perception of the possiblities of the shame of it all for the one having a call made about him was enough to flee.

imo

running, not limping.

JMO
It’s ok to disagree. I see him limping. If I were in immediate danger, I would have run away, too.

MOO, the public isn’t hearing the full story, just one persons side.

It’s ok to disagree. I see him limping. If I were in immediate danger, I would have run away, too.

MOO, the public isn’t hearing the full story, just one persons side.
I don’t see him limping and I wish Marshall’s public statement on social media would get picked up by msm because you might change your mind.

I don’t see him limping and I wish Marshall’s public statement on social media would get picked up by msm because you might change your mind.
If it’s the same statement I read previously, it wouldnt. I recently watched the video linked above from the body language/behavioral experts. They reinforced some of my first impressions About the evidence, the story, the events, etc.

Post in thread 'NE - Tyler Goodrich, 35, left his house to go on a run, Lincoln, 3 Nov 2023'
NE - NE - Tyler Goodrich, 35, left his house to go on a run, Lincoln, 3 Nov 2023

I can’t speak for the mods but guess it’s an issue because the allegations against the missing person can’t be independently verified.

Tyler isn’t around to defend himself or tell his side of the story.

JMO, my first impression when I read the news stories was that the disagreement arose shortly after Tyler made phone calls and texts. I thought it possible the partner suspected Tyler of cheating in the relationship and, mistakenly or not, thought he was texting a love interest.

Perhaps this was an ongoing problem, Tempers flared, accusations flew. Perhaps it was Tyler who threatened divorce. When the argument became physical, the kids became upset and Tyler ran out of the house as a way to stop the fight.

I cant speculate about what happened after that, but a jealous rage could explain an argument that escalated quickly. It could also explain the cold emotions and lack of concern from the partner after Tyler’s disappearance. JMO

Last edited:
I can't speculate on whether he's limping, but on the main TG FB page, there was a map posted that shows a possible path TG took that night. This was a path sniffed out by a tracking dog. If it is accurate, it looks like a difficult route for someone injured and limping. JMO.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop
Back