NE NE - Tyler Goodrich, 35, left his house to go on a run, Lincoln, 3 Nov 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I’ve just caught up on this whole thread. Unfortunately, I come to the likely conclusion that Tyler has self harmed.

MOO of how the situation has played out - Tyler has panicked when the Husband phoned 911 (I think there’s likely severe threats of violence or something along those lines) - I think tyler has then fled the house in fear of LE - Tyler fears he may lose his job and lose his children and has gone into panic mode / self destruct mode

I hope I’m wrong but I see no other outcome I’m afraid.
This makes the most sense to me now too. At one of the press conferences, LE made sure to "talk" to Tyler and tell him that he isn't in any trouble and he still has his job.

Tomorrow Tyler will be missing for a month. I'm so sorry his family is living this nightmare, it's an especially difficult time of year to have a loved one go missing :(

It doesn't add up.

LE has searched the house with permission, but have they searched with a warrant yet?
I believe they did. BBM

Investigators on Monday served a search warrant at the home of Tyler Goodrich after his family retained an attorney, setting off a back-and-forth between the Lancaster County Sheriff's Office and Goodrich's family that has played out publicly while few substantive updates have emerged about the investigation into the 35-year-old's disappearance, which was reported to law enforcement Saturday.

I’ve just caught up on this whole thread. Unfortunately, I come to the likely conclusion that Tyler has self harmed.

MOO of how the situation has played out - Tyler has panicked when the Husband phoned 911 (I think there’s likely severe threats of violence or something along those lines) - I think tyler has then fled the house in fear of LE - Tyler fears he may lose his job and lose his children and has gone into panic mode / self destruct mode

I hope I’m wrong but I see no other outcome I’m afraid.
Not to overshare personal info but let's just say I know someone who was experiencing some mental distress and became so overwhelmed that they took off for a walk. Their family noticed that they left and called 911 to report that the person had taken off after some distress. That person shut their phone off *at the house* and left it behind.

However, LE showed up and quickly located the person only 200 yards away in a park. They were on foot as well (but not same conditions, weather or physique of a jogger).

My point being if Tyler was experiencing MH distress and there was a fight, why wouldn't LE take a look around the area? It doesn't matter that he left on his own or that he is a grown adult (despite my comment earlier, just making sense of LE procedure). If it appears he is at risk to himself or others, LE can still search.

It's just odd given the statement made after the fact, about how Tyler will still have his job etc. It sounded like they were trying to reassure someone who was afraid to come forward. Why would they think this was Tyers mental state but not initially?? It's strange imo.

*eta I knew about the searches done with permission and no warrant but not the link you just shared.

A lot of people are suspicious of the husband. Personally, I am not. The argument was recorded (we don't know how... phone, security camera, etc), so LE knows what it was about, heard both men's voices, and the time it occurred. Soon after, the husband called 911. He told TG he'd called 911. The very next minute (and I think during the 911 call), the Blink camera footage shows who is likely TG running from the house heading south (toward their barn/outbuilding/cropland), and he turns off his phone at the same time. The direction he ran makes some sense if we consider he didn't want to talk to LE.

LE arrives about 15 minutes later, talks to the husband, looks for TG, determines a crime has not been committed, and leaves. This is all from LE's own timeline.

LE has accounted for TG all that day and all the way through the 911 call. He's even likely seen leaving the scene.

So that means the only opportunity for the husband to have done anything to TG was in the 15 minutes before LE arrived. He knew LE was on their way, because he had made the call. How did he know if they'd be 15 minutes, or 2 minutes? Did he hang up with 911, find TG, hurt him, hide the body, hide any evidence, and do it all while knowing LE could pull up at any moment?

The very fact that the husband initiated the 911 call suggests, to me, that the argument was getting out of hand and perhaps it was the husband who felt threatened. That idea itself lends to questions about TG's state of mind at the time, IMO. We don't know any more than this, but LE definitely does, and they have said all along that the husband is not a person of interest. Jmo.

Last edited:
Not to overshare personal info but let's just say I know someone who was experiencing some mental distress and became so overwhelmed that they took off for a walk. Their family noticed that they left and called 911 to report that the person had taken off after some distress. That person shut their phone off *at the house* and left it behind.

However, LE showed up and quickly located the person only 200 yards away in a park. They were on foot as well (but not same conditions, weather or physique of a jogger).

My point being if Tyler was experiencing MH distress and there was a fight, why wouldn't LE take a look around the area? It doesn't matter that he left on his own or that he is a grown adult (despite my comment earlier, just making sense of LE procedure). If it appears he is at risk to himself or others, LE can still search.

It's just odd given the statement made after the fact, about how Tyler will still have his job etc. It sounded like they were trying to reassure someone who was afraid to come forward. Why would they think this was Tyers mental state but not initially?? It's strange imo.

*eta I knew about the searches done with permission and no warrant but not the link you just shared.
LE could have mentioned him keeping his job because he hadn't shown up for work for a while and hadn't called them to inform them. I don't find this significant imo.

LE could have mentioned him keeping his job because he hadn't shown up for work for a while and hadn't called them to inform them. I don't find this significant imo.
I've never seen a MP case where the MPs job status was brought up in this way. A lot of the time a family member makes an appeal or mentions their kids missing them etc.

So what is left? No POIs, no foul play, no MH/SH concerns... I suppose it's possible for someone to leave and not communicate, even after all this time. But how are they getting by? To me, it's hard to believe. I also have no theory, just saying it's odd imo.

What I cannot comprehend is the line of events. His partner called the police . We know it was some sort of argument, then the police arrived and Tyler is gone and the police logs the event as resolved, no argument. What does that mean? That the partner retracted the reason he called? At this point, Tyler already ran out of the house, so how come it is resolved? To me, it would mean that the situation is ongoing and we maybe have someone on the run or someone with a mental health issue. We know that he actually left the house because we have him on camera. And no cameras are showing his return

I still have so many questions...and most of them have been asked before.
How long and how bad was the argument?
Why does the husband record it? Has he recorded other arguments before? It's a bit odd to me, unless it was a pre-existent DV issue and he was potentially gathering evidence for a future divorce/court proceeding.
If we trust the timings from the police report from that night, why does he call 911 at 1947 when TG has already left at 1941? Again, is it because he wants to create a record of the domestic incident for future use (eg. divorce)?
It all strikes me as bit of a stretch.

I wish we had more info.

What I cannot comprehend is the line of events. His partner called the police . We know it was some sort of argument, then the police arrived and Tyler is gone and the police logs the event as resolved, no argument. What does that mean? That the partner retracted the reason he called? At this point, Tyler already ran out of the house, so how come it is resolved? To me, it would mean that the situation is ongoing and we maybe have someone on the run or someone with a mental health issue. We know that he actually left the house because we have him on camera. And no cameras are showing his return
It’s resolved *because* Tyler left the house. I volunteer with crime victims and the police call us to scenes where there has been either a DV issue or a sexual assault. Often, if one person has already left the scene by the time they show up and there are no injuries/no crime has taken place, they leave the person with an incident number and a DV pamphlet. That’s it.

Why does the husband record it? Has he recorded other arguments before? It's a bit odd to me, unless it was a pre-existent DV issue and he was potentially gathering evidence for a future divorce/court proceeding.
If we trust the timings from the police report from that night, why does he call 911 at 1947 when TG has already left at 1941? Again, is it because he wants to create a record of the domestic incident for future use (eg. divorce)?

I wish we had more info.
I am only guessing, but I have always assumed the argument was recorded because it happened in front of a live (or a motion-sensor) camera, not that one was turned on for the purpose of recording the argument. I could certainly be wrong.

I wish we had more info.

I am only guessing, but I have always assumed the argument was recorded because it happened in front of a live (or a motion-sensor) camera, not that one was turned on for the purpose of recording the argument. I could certainly be wrong.
To me the circumstances behind the argument being recorded is a huge question. I wish we knew more too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back