NE NE - Tyler Goodrich, 35, left his house to go on a run, Lincoln, 3 Nov 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Last edited by a moderator:
I understand reasons why a spouse doesn't participate in initial searches but I was surprised to read Marshall hasn't participated in ANY?

Search efforts for Tyler have been extensive over the last 50+ days. I wonder how much contact Marshall has with Tyler's siblings leading hundreds of searches and printing signs. It sounds like there's a lot of love in the search group.

Just wondering-if that was Tyler running on the video, where in the timeline did he change in to running shorts and shoes? Sorry if this has been covered already.
Did Tyler's shorts have a drawstring?

I remember a case where a college kid was drunk and tried to walk home at night in winter. He got disoriented and went the wrong way. I think he got stuck in mud and died of hypothermia. His body wasn't visible until everything thawed.
His remains were found shockingly close to home, yet no one knew for months.

Was Tyler under the influence of a substance when he arrived home that evening? Or recently had a prescription change, or missed doses of a regular medication he takes?

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>
Yeah, at the end of the day IMO we can all have our own opinions about Marshall but at the end of the day I assume he feels he is a father first and that his duties right now involve focusing on their boys. Especially with them being older adoptees. Especially with his statements on how their marriage was rocky and coming to an end. I know I'm being repetitive, but I feel terrible for Marshall and I feel like I can understand his perspective a little. It is not a fun situation for anybody. JMO

Last edited by a moderator:
As a reminder:

Do not post information as fact if you can’t provide an approved source link to substantiate said information. If you’re not sure whether or not a source is approved, report any post to ask us about it prior to posting it. Thanks!

Is there currently a request for volunteers to help search for Tyler? I can't tell if Tyler's family is organizing their own searches. I feel it would be helpful if a group of people doing shoulder to shoulder sweeps of areas to find something that may have been overlooked.

I realize that a PI from Bring 'em Home Nebraska is offering his services to the family. But I don't see a request for warm bodies to actually search anywhere, just put up flyers.

Is it absolutely definite that Tyler did not return to the home after allegedly running off when the 911 call was made?

If, for some reason, the house was empty for any period of time after LE left, I don't think it would be possible to know if Tyler had returned. He'd presumably know how to avoid his own security cameras. But if people were still in the house, he probably couldn't have returned without them knowing.

My concern is why he was not reported missing the night he did not come home. Did anyone go look for him that evening? I would have been driving all over the place all night. I just don't think we have all of the story. I myself fear self harm and just not found.

My concern is why he was not reported missing the night he did not come home. Did anyone go look for him that evening? I would have been driving all over the place all night. I just don't think we have all of the story. I myself fear self harm and just not found.
In the news clip, Marshall said he packed up the kids and left the home that night thinking Tyler would return at some point. This explains why he wasn’t reported missing the night he left and it’s absolutely possible that Tyler returned home later that night and then left again.

In the news clip, Marshall said he packed up the kids and left the home that night thinking Tyler would return at some point. This explains why he wasn’t reported missing the night he left and it’s absolutely possible that Tyler returned home later that night and then left again.
@Rosydecember I am not aware of a news clip reporting Marshall and kids left the home that night. Could you post the link please.

I’m pretty sure it was from the Dateline special but let me double check!
I remember this too and also believe it's from Dateline. I remember thinking that it made sense. Marshall got the kids out (while police still there) and came back next day thinking T would be homr but wasn't so reported him missing. MOO

I have friends who have MH concerns whose families have zero idea. Only their spouses and closest friends know that.
This is what I am thinking. It could be why some people feel like the spouse is holding something back that makes him look guilty. I think the spouse is holding something back as far as a mental health break/issue. Then in case Tyler is still alive, Tyler won’t have to come back to stigma from people, knowing about a mental health issue.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back