NE NE - Vanderlei, Jaqueline, Chris (fnd dec'd) Szczepanik, 7, Omaha, 14 Dec 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I found these comments posted on one of the Brazilian websites covering the lastest twists. Again this is using the google translation program:

<<<Previous | 1 | Next>>>
Brazilian (03/19/2010 - 12:06:23 PM)
it is worth the police to investigate the role of Brazilian friends of the family. Unfortunately we in the midst of our community in the United States many bandits infiltrated. This sounds to me like everything was well prepared.

someone (03/18/2010 - 02:34:16 PM)
best amanda police envertigar her, she is the bank accounts of her today she was looking at your account the man who led the pr carlos oliveiora the U.S., I think that the police asleep at the wheel .. date 18.03.2010

fabiana (03/18/2010 - 02:23:58 PM)
who did it and who dies in ...
kill and chop in pedassinhos, esa person does not deserve to eat ..

that justice seija ugly .. good luck .. tatiane

the same news article from Brazil has two new comments, again using the google translation program:

<<<Previous | 1 | Next>>>
Simone (03/21/2010 - 01:53:52 PM)
Hello somebody, you said I (she) is moving the bank account (it) you could name names, and who say '(it) so you better help if you think this qa police asleep at the wheel gives you the clues q know, so ... who knows this case is unveiled faster ... without a trace does not have the police act ... God will help this family suffer so much ... q Q God bless you and Tatiane Familia ... hugs. luck!

maria (03/21/2010 - 08:20:29 AM)
hope you can find out what happened, because the majority of Brazilians who live here, are really bad and envious, those who arrived first think that came after, en know how to speak, they can not grow, hence are doing a lot p crimes of harming people, especially families, who do not want nobody go forward, arms and terrorism and make it stop coming up to kill because they think they are masters of America, but here is law and you'll get.

someone down in Brazil is claiming they were put in a bag and dumped in a river. as with all these posts the google translation leads to poor syntax:

HERE IN OUR CITY IPABA HAVE THE WIFE OF THE ABOVE Vadinho welcomed in USA, A WIFE LIVING Lú COMMENTED THAT HER HUSBAND (VANDINHOI) Matarani VANDERLEI THAT REALLY, IT TMBM goes into detail BEYOND THAT KILL IN THE VANDERLEI Picaraña PEDASSINHOS AND LOGO AFTER COLOCARAN IN A BAG AND JOGARAN in a river, that's HER WORDS ..
A corioso FICA, how does she know? ..
Whether he was the CM TALKED ABOUT IT?!
WHOM HE HAS REALLY BLAME THIS, THAT TÀ `AI ..
ANY NEW WILL BE BACK ...

someone down in Brazil is claiming they were put in a bag and dumped in a river. as with all these posts the google translation leads to poor syntax:

HERE IN OUR CITY IPABA HAVE THE WIFE OF THE ABOVE Vadinho welcomed in USA, A WIFE LIVING Lú COMMENTED THAT HER HUSBAND (VANDINHOI) Matarani VANDERLEI THAT REALLY, IT TMBM goes into detail BEYOND THAT KILL IN THE VANDERLEI Picaraña PEDASSINHOS AND LOGO AFTER COLOCARAN IN A BAG AND JOGARAN in a river, that's HER WORDS ..
A corioso FICA, how does she know? ..
Whether he was the CM TALKED ABOUT IT?!
WHOM HE HAS REALLY BLAME THIS, THAT TÀ `AI ..
ANY NEW WILL BE BACK ...

It might be another one of those ridiculous trolls trying to throw a kink in the investigation.. but maybe it should be reported as a tip anyways? I don't know about Brazilian investigators.. would they look into it? I don't personally think they made it all the way to Brazil only to be tossed in a river in a bag.. but hey.. you never know..

I did not take it to mean they were killed in Brazil. I have no idea what the source of these claims are. It is interesting that no one is commenting state-side on this and it is all coming from Brazil.

It is possible these people had communications with the Szczepaniks in the past and maybe the Szczepaniks expressed concerns about this person or that person. Two of the comments seem to name individuals but I am not going there as I am not going to accuse any living person of having committed a criminal act.

I have heard it said that sometimes LE checks sites like these but I found them just by googling their name in Brazilian media and hitting the translate button. I am not privy to any first hand information.

more gossip from Brazil. Not sure who these people are but some people are accusing others by name. Not that anyone can vouch for the authenticity of these posts.

google translation leaves much to be desired here:

Catarina (03/25/2010 - 02:34:24 PM)
Who really quite rosy and you! Penss that you and the other really!? poque you this very well informed ..

I try to imagine how you must be able to sleep as sleep and dreams is that you could have eviado many things and so many troubles in the middle of chela famila you have kids would be like if it was your cristopher what happened to ...

catareneses (03/25/2010 - 02:26:27 PM)
rosy says you knew the family where you know them? and you guys also know where? ..
you know the plans of the guys that you do not vanderlei warned in time?! you could have avoided it all out to tell it now jugar who can not defend themselves, I go to you and me one of them, that taking them back is also oque seu.como you met olivera being that you call him so, who really and you, how did you know that vandinho and another that was involved in this

's friend (03/25/2010 - 02:15:50 PM)
hello! rosy as you know the plans of boys and not notified the police waited happen pr jugar ?!!....
and you know what they cupada you could you prevent a crime and not stopped ..
I try to imagine how you will! I go to you and me a cm monsters themselves!?
here you have consiencia? I think No!
rosy (03/24/2010 - 08:57:26 PM)

I met the family and I am shocked by all that is happening. I think they actually killed, has such an olive in the middle who lived with them, he hated the Vanderley and often planned his death. with the aid of vadinho and the other, really should have killed and a penalty, but that justice is feita.pq God and faithful and they served a living God.

someone (03/23/2010 - 01:01:23 PM)
kessia looks like to speak for the police want help! as well as the family of taiane solution .. because silent and fassil hard and live the same reality, and matter of the union are united in helping to know ..
CONCLUSION: States helping the police as we know, this and a big step to ok!

webrocket: Thanks for the google translation of posters.
I wish I could read Portuguese, because it is so hard to be clear what
they are saying.

It seems like it is a topix kind of forum and people just hurl whatever they want out
there.
But like that kind of forum, it probably does have a kernel of truth in it.

I wonder what happened with the Brazilian tv show news crew that were following the police around in NE?
IMO:
And it is odd that we have two families missing that I know of.
Both families seem to have up and left in the midst of their ongoing routines.
The Vanderlei's and the McStay's.
Both of these families are very different from one another.
But they are alike in the way that they seem to have gone missing.
And they are alike in the fact that the family car or cars are found empty, with no clues to their whereabouts.

Dream - part of the problem with the google translation is that way too many people type in a colloquial chat style that butchers the native language. (I almost get headaches reading what American kids message one another. It is not English.)

So add to the problem that these Brazilians are misspelling or using abbreviations for things, no wonder the translation is not picking it up.

One thing is clear from the chatter coming from Brazil - the people posting clearly think other Brazilians in or around Omaha were responsible for this - which is something I posted way back when on this thread.

Dream - part of the problem with the google translation is that way too many people type in a colloquial chat style that butchers the native language. (I almost get headaches reading what American kids message one another. It is not English.)

So add to the problem that these Brazilians are misspelling or using abbreviations for things, no wonder the translation is not picking it up.

One thing is clear from the chatter coming from Brazil - the people posting clearly think other Brazilians in or around Omaha were responsible for this - which is something I posted way back when on this thread.

I would agree with you on why the formal google translation is not
100 percent.

I also agree that it seems that the thinking from Brazilian newspaper posters is that chuch members or those working for or with the Vanderlei's know something or had something to do with their disappearance.

***Respectfully snipped***

IMO:
And it is odd that we have two families missing that I know of.
Both families seem to have up and left in the midst of their ongoing routines.
The Vanderlei's and the McStay's.
Both of these families are very different from one another.
But they are alike in the way that they seem to have gone missing.
And they are alike in the fact that the family car or cars are found empty, with no clues to their whereabouts.

We also have the Jamison family missing in OK - Parents & young child - vehicle found - with family dog inside almost dead - along with thousands of dollars & their cell phones in the truck. No clues to their whereabouts.

Then there is the Franklin-Cassman family from TN - Parents and a 8 or 9 kids... But the "Dad" was in trouble with the law and he has supposedly taken them all and run off with them - and wife may be pregnant. No clues to their whereabouts.

What's up with these entire families missing?

***Respectfully snipped***

We also have the Jamison family missing in OK - Parents & young child - vehicle found - with family dog inside almost dead - along with thousands of dollars & their cell phones in the truck. No clues to their whereabouts.

Then there is the Franklin-Cassman family from TN - Parents and a 8 or 9 kids... But the "Dad" was in trouble with the law and he has supposedly taken them all and run off with them - and wife may be pregnant. No clues to their whereabouts.

What's up with these entire families missing?

I do know about the Jamison family.
But they did not just disappear from their home in the midst of a daily routine.
I posted on their thread in the beginning months of their disappearance.
As for the Franklin-Cassman family from TN, I did not know about them.
Do they have a thread here? I will have to check it out.

Sorry - my bad...I thought you were just talking about missing families in general

Sorry - my bad...I thought you were just talking about missing families in general

Nothing to be sorry for. I was just thinking out loud about families and a complete disappearance in the midst of things.

ot: I did find a WS thread for the Franklin-Cassman family and an update for them. Thanks

More unverified gossip from Brazil:

<<<Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next> >
rosy (03/26/2010 - 07:28:33 AM)
Catarina and friend of Tatiane, I wish I had known before, but knew Jaqueline so the internet and phone, she always called me, and sometimes even cried on tel, pq was great loneliness la.eu ccom she talked too much, but not had much to do, she complained because tb olive live one time at home with her. I knew he was a threat to them, but only after the tragedy and that he knew and tried to warn but so had relied on the jaqueline, she disappeared,

Nathalia (03/26/2010 - 06:49:27 AM)
I also live in ipaba, and I know that the head of everything and Carlos Oliveira, a pity that we do not know the time to do something, pq knew when it was too late d, and a real shame not to do anything, but these guys carlos olive vardinho has a stop and read what they did ...

Catarina and friend of Tatiane, I wish I had known before, but knew Jaqueline so the internet and phone, she always called me, and sometimes even cried on tel, pq was great loneliness la.eu ccom she talked too much, but not had much to do, she complained because tb olive live one time at home with her. I knew he was a threat to them, but only after the tragedy and that he knew and tried to warn but so had relied on the jaqueline, she disappeared,

I also live in ipaba, and I know that the head of everything and Carlos Oliveira, a pity that we do not know the time to do something, pq knew when it was too late d, and a real shame not to do anything, but these guys carlos olive vardinho has a stop and read what they did ...

I don't know much Portuguese, but I'm going to make a few informed guesses.
  • pq = porque = because
  • Sounds like both these posters are implicating this Oliveira guy ("she complained because tb olive live one time at home with her" -- oliveira is Portuguese for olive tree, and was likely translated to olive by the program).

My take on the google translation:

Jacqueline called a lot, she was lonely, talked a lot, but was lonely. Olive lived at one time at home with her. Olive was a threat to them. I wanted to warn Jackqueline about Olive but Jacqueline had disappeared.

and
Nathalia knows that Carlos Oliveira is the head of everything. A pity we did not know in time to do something, because we knew when it was too late. But Carlos Oliveira Vardinho has a stop (do not know what stop means)
and he read what they did.
Jacqueline called a lot, lonely, talked a lot. Olive lived at one time at home with her. Olive was a thread to them. I wanted to warn Jacqueline about Olive but Jacqueline had disappeared.

webrocket: Is that your take on this?:

Vardinho? Is that part of his name?
Do you know what the stop means? Could it be a bug or he read their email or correspondence?
la.ecu.ccom do you know what that means? I do not.
tb olive? I don't.

So, basically:
Posters in Brazil believe that Carlos V had a hand in their disappearance.
He used to live with Jacqueline.

I don't know much Portuguese, but I'm going to make a few informed guesses.
  • pq = porque = because
  • Sounds like both these posters are implicating this Oliveira guy ("she complained because tb olive live one time at home with her" -- oliveira is Portuguese for olive tree, and was likely translated to olive by the program).

I think pq is because.

Not sure if Olive references a name of Oliveira or Oliva.

My take on the google translation:

Jacqueline called a lot, she was lonely, talked a lot, but was lonely. Olive lived at one time at home with her. Olive was a threat to them. I wanted to warn Jackqueline about Olive but Jacqueline had disappeared.

and
Nathalia knows that Carlos Oliveira is the head of everything. A pity we did not know in time to do something, because we knew when it was too late. But Carlos Oliveira Vardinho has a stop (do not know what stop means)
and he read what they did.
Jacqueline called a lot, lonely, talked a lot. Olive lived at one time at home with her. Olive was a thread to them. I wanted to warn Jacqueline about Olive but Jacqueline had disappeared.

webrocket: Is that your take on this?:

Vardinho? Is that part of his name?
Do you know what the stop means? Could it be a bug or he read their email or correspondence?
la.ecu.ccom do you know what that means? I do not.
tb olive? I don't.

So, basically:
Posters in Brazil believe that Carlos V had a hand in their disappearance.
He used to live with Jacqueline.

Vardinho appears to be a first name or nickname of someone.

As for "Stop" I tried to use an automated translation for stop in English to whatever in Portuguese. it yielded several possibilities. Assuming it was intended to be a noun and not a verb, I was trying to find something that looked like an intended word. At Babelfish "a stop" is translated as "um batente". Using a different translator I wanted to go back from batente to English. At Babylon translation "batente" came out as "door post, stanchion, jamb, flap, knocker, mallet or backstop"

I assume the la.eu ccom is supposed to be the United States. In Spanish the US is abbreviated EEUU.

I made my translation exercise much more difficult than I needed to. I should have looked at the source text.

the person who posted used the word "paragar" which is not really a word. So somehow the translation function used the word stop.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back