Nedra & Patsy's sisters

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi Solace,
I have read that before, and I believe, if I am not mistaken, that I posted it either on the FFJ board, or here. I can't remember..but, it was under Patsy's interview. She remembers seeing it one day, even commenting on how well it was drawn....but, then later on, she got to thinking about that..and changed her story. She said that she never discussed her interviews with John, or John with her...but, I believe it was Jayelles that posted a portion of JOHN'S interview where he said that they DID discuss things. So, I believe that she probably told John later that day, about the interview, and what they talked about and he told her to change her story about the heart, because it proved that she DID see JB that morning.

Yup, can you just see the discussions going on and all they had to do was wire up their house and something would have happened. Even if their lawyers told them to keep their mouths shut, something would have happened - on their way into the house or near it.

Also, John is being interviewed at the same time with LS and he says they don't read autopsy reports.

Yup, can you just see the discussions going on and all they had to do was wire up their house and something would have happened. Even if their lawyers told them to keep their mouths shut, something would have happened - on their way into the house or near it.

Also, John is being interviewed at the same time with LS and he says they don't read autopsy reports.

Don't read autopsy reports? Yeah right. But yet, Patsy says thats where she thinks that she may have gotten the idea about the heart on her hand. So many inconsistancies....:rolleyes:

And WHO would sit there and compliment the INTRUDER on how well he drew the heart on your dead child's hand???

She said JB was too old and too interested in her appearance to have drawn the heart herself, so it must have been the intruder.

I suspect Patsy drew the heart, and she gave it away when she had to pat herself on the back about how well she drew it.

And WHO would sit there and compliment the INTRUDER on how well he drew the heart on your dead child's hand???

She said JB was too old and too interested in her appearance to have drawn the heart herself, so it must have been the intruder.

I suspect Patsy drew the heart, and she gave it away when she had to pat herself on the back about how well she drew it.

NP: According to the NE book on the interviews, Patsy attributed the drawing of the heart to JonBenet - she says "That was a pretty good little heart you know, pretty well drawn".

Am I wrong in assuming that she meant JonBenet drew the heart - I took it to mean that????

NP: According to the NE book on the interviews, Patsy attributed the drawing of the heart to JonBenet - she says "That was a pretty good little heart you know, pretty well drawn".

Am I wrong in assuming that she meant JonBenet drew the heart - I took it to mean that????

Solace,
You are right. She even said that JB and Daphne could have drawn on each other hands. Its in her interview...I believe the 1997 one. Its the one listed on PR Interview...on a thread here. I do believe though that when she said that it was pretty well drawn, she knew that either JB or Daphne drew it...and then after that interview...she told John about it, and he told her to change her story, so that it would look like the intruder did it. That's why the next day, at the continuation of her interview...she changed her story to...she did NOT see the heart, that she must have just read about it in the autopsy report, and thats how she knew about it.

Solace,
You are right. She even said that JB and Daphne could have drawn on each other hands. Its in her interview...I believe the 1997 one. Its the one listed on PR Interview...on a thread here. I do believe though that when she said that it was pretty well drawn, she knew that either JB or Daphne drew it...and then after that interview...she told John about it, and he told her to change her story, so that it would look like the intruder did it. That's why the next day, at the continuation of her interview...she changed her story to...she did NOT see the heart, that she must have just read about it in the autopsy report, and thats how she knew about it.

When John is asked why he lawyered up so quick and he answers with "it was not just lawyers, it was the best minds....", and he gets away with it, I bet he is just thinking how absolutely stupid people are and it really does not take much to get away with this bull$%#@ because my answers slide right by and if my answers do not, I will sue. I am much smarter than most. Although, he definitely looked worried with Bill Kurtis. Kurtis resembled a great white shark with his black eyes and the man is huge and he was DEAD SERIOUS.

Anyone see the video of Tom Miller's book that is out in Japanese only right now. It is on FFJ. He reads the first chapter and says it plain and clear they did it. He mentions the fact that the Ramseys sue everyone who approaches the subject and he comes right out and says it. It is good, check it out. Cannot wait to read it.

When John is asked why he lawyered up so quick and he answers with "it was not just lawyers, it was the best minds....", and he gets away with it, I bet he is just thinking how absolutely stupid people are and it really does not take much to get away with this bull$%#@ because my answers slide right by and if my answers do not, I will sue. I am much smarter than most. Although, he definitely looked worried with Bill Kurtis. Kurtis resembled a great white shark with his black eyes and the man is huge and he was DEAD SERIOUS.

Anyone see the video of Tom Miller's book that is out in Japanese only right now. It is on FFJ. He reads the first chapter and says it plain and clear they did it. He mentions the fact that the Ramseys sue everyone who approaches the subject and he comes right out and says it. It is good, check it out. Cannot wait to read it.

I've always wondered how JR and his son-in-law get along...the one that called Thomas and told him about JR saying he found the body at 11am,not 1pm.He's a Dr, not an idiot...I'm sure he sees right thru JR's lies,all of them.I bet JR doesn't even think he beleives what he says.My guess is they're civil to each other,but that's about it.

I've always wondered how JR and his son-in-law get along...the one that called Thomas and told him about JR saying he found the body at 11am,not 1pm.He's a Dr, not an idiot...I'm sure he sees right thru JR's lies,all of them.I bet JR doesn't even think he beleives what he says.My guess is they're civil to each other,but that's about it.

One has to wonder why Stuart Long called BPD....perhaps he overheard conversation by the Ramseys. A long talk with JAR....Burke...

This guy must suspect John if he jeapordized his relationship with his future father-in-law. He did the right thing and I commend him.

One has to wonder why Stuart Long called BPD....perhaps he overheard conversation by the Ramseys. A long talk with JAR....Burke...

This guy must suspect John if he jeapordized his relationship with his future father-in-law. He did the right thing and I commend him.

me too,he's an honorable person,just like ST is.

I always thought Thomas initiated the call.

Stuart Long must not have gotten the memo.

Those family gatherings must be fascinating.

I can only imagine ! I bet he never asks if JR's planning on writing any more books....that last one was a real piece of fiction!
I wonder how he feels about having their kids around him.

Yes, and oh what I would give...just to be a fly on the wall...a fly with VERY BIG EARS!!!

Yes, and oh what I would give...just to be a fly on the wall...a fly with VERY BIG EARS!!!

lol,for sure.Stuart is not stupid.He must look at the things the R's do and just shake his head...Melinda may be in denial, but I'm sure he sees the truth.He's probably very superficial w/ him,my guess is.I had dysfunct inls as well..one word answers and short sentences work nicely..Yes.No.Maybe.Fine.I don't know.LOL.

I am assuming Stuart Long is still married to Melinda Ramsey. That little snippet about him phoning LE with info about JR saying he found the body 2 hours earlier- that puts it in the time frame of JR being unaccounted for while he "got his mail". (I love that part- the mail comes in though a front door mail slot!) WHY did no one ever press him about it, especially after that information came out? That's exactly what happened during that time. Not that he "found" her, he just moved her to where he could "find her" a second time.

I am assuming Stuart Long is still married to Melinda Ramsey. That little snippet about him phoning LE with info about JR saying he found the body 2 hours earlier- that puts it in the time frame of JR being unaccounted for while he "got his mail". (I love that part- the mail comes in though a front door mail slot!) WHY did no one ever press him about it, especially after that information came out? That's exactly what happened during that time. Not that he "found" her, he just moved her to where he could "find her" a second time.

exactly !

Ever since BDI became the popular theory, BlueCrab is considered BDI's biggest advocate by many and he somehow had inside info and knew the truth, solved it, or other similar opinions.

IMO Burke did not kill JonBenet, even though he was likely somehow involved or else the numerous lies and huge coverup that shields Burke wouldn't be needed. Neither John nor Patsy killed JonBenet either, even though they were deeply involved in the coverup. But IMO the Burke coverup is hiding one or two other big names that would be bombshells if uncovered, but unfortunately no one is digging.

BlueCrab
As you can see....he's not really BDI, at least not how it is commonly presented. He is actually 'friendly' IDI involving Nathan Inouye and a CU "foreign faction" with the Ramseys covering and a conspiracy to silence everyone, including websleuths.

Some ask about BlueCrab and want to read specific posts/threads.

This one is a doozy...

A lot of other great discussions in this thread as well.

I wish nuisanceposter would come back.

When the Ramseys were at the Fernies, John said he could not bring himself to talk with Patsy...
Now that's pretty revealing....

Let me make it clear that I do not necessarily think the coroner wrote his report according to Team R dictates. But it wouldn't be the first time in history an autopsy report was "adjusted" when needed. It does seem odd that a "ligature strangulation" that was not really forceful enough to actually strangle would be listed as a cause of death. But it was the ligature that was most obvious; the head wound was not apparant on external visual inspection and wasn't seen until the autopsy itself.

My apologies is this has been cleared already. I'm reading all threads and digging my old notes.

Is it POSSIBLE that the ligature strangulation reported on the autopsy is not the so-called "garrote" but a similar ligature made from wire and not disclosed on the AR and/or CS photos?

I think it would explain the other marks on her neck. Searching the warrant documents; I recall a wired knotted ligature; I could be confused though...

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yurchenko
Back