Neighbor and eyewitness Jim Kelley

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Kat there are some blogs that we do allow. Others we do not. If you have a question about any blog just drop any one of the mods a note. :)

The way those photos appeared it was confusing as to whether it was a true FB or copied to another person's FB. So it kinda got by us. :eek:

Thanks so much, GrandmaJe. So, this analytical person asks, there's no master list of blogs we can use? Sigh. Never mind me. I just get anal-retentive about such things.:Banane35:

Wonder if this dead end was some sort of meeting spot used in the past. Maybe someone who drove past the H.'s home to see who was there or was planning to be in the area when Kyron was discovered missing. Coming back that night at 2 am sounds to me like secret late night meetings or drive bys by someone.

May I please ask again does someone have a map link of this area he is talking about and the sounding areas?

May I please ask again does someone have a map link of this area he is talking about and the sounding areas?

Let me see what I can find out. If his road is on a map, I'll fall over and faint. It is more like a trail than a road! :eek: I wouldn't drive my car over it and was thankful I was in Free's vehicle when we went there.

100_1485.jpg

Let me see what I can find out. If his road is on a map, I'll fall over and faint. It is more like a trail than a road! :eek: I wouldn't drive my car over it and was thankful I was in Free's vehicle when we went there.

100_1485.jpg

here is link to 6th ave map
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=45.63...632089,-122.866174&spn=0.007487,0.018454&z=16

if you do street view, you will notice google car only goes as far as we did (Kimster, and PDX when we went) AND you see the dog in the google street view!! =)

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=45.63...noid=0pqIhyp2oLywWb8y2aLcdg&cbp=12,139.6,,0,5

here is link to 6th ave map
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=45.63...632089,-122.866174&spn=0.007487,0.018454&z=16

if you do street view, you will notice google car only goes as far as we did (Kimster, and PDX when we went) AND you see the dog in the google street view!! =)

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=45.63...noid=0pqIhyp2oLywWb8y2aLcdg&cbp=12,139.6,,0,5

How can you go any further, Free? I thought it dead-ended where we were? And the Google car went there? That's absolutely incredible! *THUD*

Yup, that dog barked at us! :alien: Too funny!

Yea, in another thread that came up--someone had found a FB page that had taken what they said was DD's photos and put them on their page (DD's page is now private). Among the things shown: a white pickup truck said to belong to DD's brother.

However, that photo was from 2009, slightly more than a year ago, I think. There was no way to tell who nabbed the photos to put them up (at least I couldn't find one, but I'm not FB proficient), nor much of anything else. Other than whoever grabbed them to publish didn't mind putting pictures of other people's children out there. There's no way we can know if DD's brother still owns that truck, if it was his. Whew.

And no, as far as I know, he's not being investigated.

Along with this is the story that at one point JW owned a white pickup truck. Really. I haven't yet been able to verify it, but it's been said that he used it in...wait for it....his landscaping business. What is it with all this landscaper tie-ins???!!!
I saw that photo, but there were other photos of other vehicles. There was also a photo of a giant slip and slide with kids going down it. No faces, just having fun sliding down. There's also a message that says J would luv it.

Thank you.I'm just thinking if someone went to put Kyron there at 2:00 am and they were scared off.Maybe they went a little further in either direction and then put him there.

Thank you.I'm just thinking if someone went to put Kyron there at 2:00 am and they were scared off.Maybe they went a little further in either direction and then put him there.

I was overwhelmed by that as we drove down that road. There is nothing but foliage everywhere. I guess the road goes further than we went? I can see why JK would notice someone down there. First of all, the dog barks like crazy and second, it is a lot more remote than I had imagined.

No need for a blond wig. Mr. Kelly never said the driver was blond. He only said it was a woman.

The first time I saw this story in print, Mr. Kelley certainly did say "a blonde woman driver".

The first time I saw this story in print, Mr. Kelley certainly did say "a blonde woman driver".

No, we have gone over this in this forum a few times. The story said a female driver. It never gave the hair color. If you can find a story that specifically mentions blonde, I am sure there would be a lot of interested people.

It was an inadvertent mistake in a post that led some people to believe the woman was blonde. But no hair color was ever reported.

The blonde hair that wouldn't die (dye?). :)

No, we have gone over this in this forum a few times. The story said a female driver. It never gave the hair color. If you can find a story that specifically mentions blonde, I am sure there would be a lot of interested people.

In an early thread (before the forum was created), someone found a RSO who had long blonde hair, and wondered if Mr. Kelley had seen a man thinking it was a woman. It sort of took off from there, but there's been no reports that I can find the driver was blonde.

In an early thread (before the forum was created), someone found a RSO who had long blonde hair, and wondered if Mr. Kelley had seen a man thinking it was a woman. It sort of took off from there, but there's been no reports that I can find the driver was blonde.

Wow, I never knew that!!

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/day_three_search_continues_hun.html

Here is the thread dated 6/21. Was there one earlier because blond hair is not mentioned in the article in this thread that was copy and pasted.

Someone asked about the blond story???? And here was the response.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5316549&postcount=19"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Neighbor and eyewitness Jim Kelly[/ame]

Maybe it was a rumor. But the article I posted above was on June 6. and blond is not mentioned in the article :)

There is also a sketch of two women blocking the entrance of the school, above the word school...must be TH and DDS...

lol

???? Where did you see this? I haven't seen anything like that?

Go to the cover of the linked pdf--there is some great student artwork on the front. If you are 40+ you may enjoy the 'zoom' feature to fully appreciate the detail. ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back