neighbors being questioned about handyman

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if Jersey bought the Whiskey or stole the Whiskey, from someone's home perhaps. Just a thought, maybe he has a habit of going into homes at night and taking things (in this case, he stumbled across a baby).
Now that I write that, it sounds ridiculous....but I am posting it anyway because it may trigger you all to have some additional ideas on something like that happening.

Sorta O/T but.... sorta not
I named my cat "Jersey", because I am originally from New Jersey. So, I am guessing that "Jersey" is from New Jersey (thats just my opinion).

I named my cat "Jersey", because I am originally from New Jersey. So, I am guessing that "Jersey" is from New Jersey (thats just my opinion).

Very possible!

Or maybe he has abs like The Situation.

No one has been named even a person of interest, let alone a suspect.

If this "handyman" was living in the abandoned home that was demolished, he could have had contact with the city inspectors when they came to the property. If so, he would know that the house was going to be boarded up and demolished.

This would be a reasonable explanation as to why he may have disappeared around the same time as Lisa...

I wonder if Jersey bought the Whiskey or stole the Whiskey, from someone's home perhaps. Just a thought, maybe he has a habit of going into homes at night and taking things (in this case, he stumbled across a baby).
Now that I write that, it sounds ridiculous....but I am posting it anyway because it may trigger you all to have some additional ideas on something like that happening.

If he has an alcohol problem, anything is possible. Addicts do crazy things.

LE could still exhibit this man's photo or likeless as a potential witness to the case, if they really need to find him. If indeed he is homeless, he may not know about the kidnapping and could be useful to LE if he had lingered about the neighborhood. I don't know why they wouldn't circulate his image widely, at least locally. Have the locals here on the board seen it?

Yes, they could just say, as has been done before, that he is not a suspect but is just wanted for questioning.

I don't think it sounds ridiculous. I could see someone doing that if they get used to doors being unlocked sometimes and going inside and getting some alcohol or money for alcohol or something to sell for alcohol. Remember that actor who just got wasted and wandered into those people's home and they found him passed out on their couch? Under the influence, people don't pay attention to boundaries.

Personally, I am suspicious about him. Strange how he has suddenly disappeared at this time.

When I was a kid, I remember that we either got home or came downstairs and there was a guy sitting in the recliner. He was either drunk or totally out of it, either way he got up & left.

I don't think it sounds ridiculous. I could see someone doing that if they get used to doors being unlocked sometimes and going inside and getting some alcohol or money for alcohol or something to sell for alcohol. Remember that actor who just got wasted and wandered into those people's home and they found him passed out on their couch? Under the influence, people don't pay attention to boundaries.

Personally, I am suspicious about him. Strange how he has suddenly disappeared at this time.

Someone in that condition could also explain why all the lights were on.

If this "handyman" was living in the abandoned home that was demolished, he could have had contact with the city inspectors when they came to the property. If so, he would know that the house was going to be boarded up and demolished.

This would be a reasonable explanation as to why he may have disappeared around the same time as Lisa...

Sounds reasonable, Ricquelle.

When the cistern was being searched, I read somewhere that the lot was overgrown and bushes had been cleared several weeks ago. Who would have done that? Would it have been the city in preparation for bringing big equipment in to demolish the house? If so, seems likely anyone staying there knew he had to find someplace else.

I do have to ask this question though. Why would a homeless man, handyman, whatever we want to call him want with this baby. I just cant see that being the case. I think they should go ahead and look into it of course but I find it hard to believe he would have anything to do with it and I do hope he comes forward if that is the case. I know I said this before, but statistically men do not kidnap babies, and if, lets see if he was a pedophile, he would have went after one of the boys, because once again statistically pedophiles are attracted to little boys more than girls and usually around the age of her other boys. This doesnt add up for me unless once again we go back to the theory that the mother had something to do with this and she was working along with this guy. I can buy the theory from above that she might have been with him and he disposed of Lisa's body for the mom and then high tailed it out of there. Otherwise, he should come forward.

Just wanted to note that the statistics on NCMEC also note that 1 in 5 girls and 1 in 10 boys will be sexually victimized before they reach 18 years of age.

I think a sexual deviant can't be discounted at this point in time IMO. Remember that Elizabeth Smart's mother wanted to help out the homeless handyman too and her girl ended up being abducted by the guy. I would be paying very close attention to a homeless male wandering the neighborhood in the weeks surrounding the abduction of a child (of any age). Especially if the guy has not been seen since the alleged abduction. The police would be completely negligent not to keep searching until they find this guy. If nothing else, this is someone who might have seen something or know something. I would consider him interesting in that he would be in a position to see the people of the neighborhood come and go. He would know who was home and who was not. Wonder if there were any burglaries in the area. All things LE are looking into I'm sure. Seeing the husband's vehicle gone at night might be tempting to a run-of-the-mill small time criminal or someone with bad intent.

I can't make the leap to the mother seeing a homeless guy who is hanging out in the neighborhood, but that is just me.

All just MOO.

Near my neighborhood several homeless people live in the woods behind a shopping center.
They never venture into our neighborhood. If they did neighbors would find that strange and likely call LE.

I agree with webhound about a mother seeing a homeless guy in the neighborhood.
IMO that is part of a 'story'.

imo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18