Netflix to stream new documentary on Steven Avery - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
hzOOqu9.jpg

eo2hQ0F.jpg

The picture is deceiving, the antenna is on the driver's side. If you look closely in the pictures of her vehicle went it was found the antenna is there.
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 28-600x338.jpg
    28-600x338.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 109
  • 635888835318738448-AVERY-halbach-suv1.jpg
    635888835318738448-AVERY-halbach-suv1.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 108
Yes, protocols are important and should be followed and for good reason. I don't agree that everyone who was on that scene was involved in some conspiracy or framing attempt or were colluding. Haven't seen evidence that TH was burned elsewhere/away from the Salvage Yard property. What value would it be to LE to have parts of TH found in not one place in the salvage yard? Again, just using common sense, it seems an effort to move larger pieces of bone elsewhere would be done to not have those pieces stand out.

The Dateline special on the case Friday night is my source for learning a cadaver dog 'hit' on the burn pit and burn barrels; before watching I wasn't aware of that.

Have you ever considered that you don't see that they were burned elsewhere because LE didn't show you?

Btw... I don't recall saying that everyone on the scene was in a conspiracy. I have seen many posts that generalize and assume that if someone believes that there is corruption or questions the evidence, it is assumed that "everyone" is in on it. It only takes one as far as I'm concerned. And even if evidence was planted or moved or whatever.... it doesn't mean SA isn't guilty, it does mean that he was convicted based on false evidence though. No one should be okay with that either.

Dateline needs better fact checkers then, they got the dog hit on the burn pit wrong based on the trial transcripts that I read IMO

Have you ever considered that you don't see that they were burned elsewhere because LE didn't show you?

I can only consider what I'm shown in terms of evidence. Saying those remains were burned elsewhere and LE just didn't show it, isn't in evidence.

Btw... I don't recall saying that everyone on the scene was in a conspiracy.

Then which person collecting remains was the 'one' who was corrupt? I ask what value it would be to LE to have remains in different places on the Avery property? There needs to be some reason for the larger bones to be discarded elsewhere, it has to benefit someone.

I have seen many posts that generalize and assume that if someone believes that there is corruption or questions the evidence, it is assumed that "everyone" is in on it. It only takes one as far as I'm concerned.

I've seen opinions over the last few weeks from several posters that any of the following could be involved in TH's death:

- Lenk
- Colburn
- Some other cop involved in the case
- TH's brother
- RH
- TH's roommate
- TH's photography mentor
- Any of the Avery brothers, nephews, or Scott T.
- George Zipperer

And there have also been opinions that the following people might be involved in framing Avery:

- Lenk
- Colburn
- The cops that were with Lenk and/or Colburn
- Someone in the county clerk's office
- The DNA Analyst (Sherry C) or someone at the Wisconsin State Crime Lab
- Pam Strum
- Fassbender
- Weigart
- TH's friends, especially RH
- The DA
- The sheriff who owns a salvage yard and has a smelter
- 2 or more jury members
- One or more people who collected remains

Dateline needs better fact checkers then, they got the dog hit on the burn pit wrong based on the trial transcripts that I read IMO

Perhaps so. You asked where I obtained that information and I answered.

It's sad every single piece wasn't photographed and video'd exactly as it was being found to provide that level of proof (i.e. "I must see it for myself to believe it happened or exists"). I doubt anyone processing the scene back then was thinking of the future optics. They were going about the grim task of recovering what was left of a young woman and some of her personal items. Remember, a cadaver dog hit on the burn pit and the burn barrels; dogs don't lie.

The corroboration comes from multiple people (and witnesses) processing the scene and testifying to what they saw, did, who else they saw, etc. Unless you believe every single cop, detective, person who was at the scene are all colluding together and are willing to perjure themselves on the stand, why would anyone lie about where they found various pieces of human remains? And how do you get the dog handler to agree to go along with your ruse?

This case is very unique for me...normally I would not be so nit-picky as to have to see every piece of evidence and remains that had been found. I do not believe that ALL 200 LEO's and searchers were in on it all. I am not even sure what exactly happened to her. My heart goes out to her family, and I am sorry that such a beautiful young woman came to such a gruesome and bizarre end. But I blame all of these questions that so many people have on the Manitowoc LE and officials who had no business being anywhere near that crime scene, let alone right in the thick of it finding all the crucial "evidence". That is way too coincidental for me. The big dogs, Vogel and the Sheriff (not sure of his name off the top of my head) were being deposed on 11/10, but lo and behold, SA murders a girl and the depositions were canceled on 11/9. Perfect timing it seems!
There is a conversation going on on the link I am providing about if there was even a bonfire that night on 10/31, because since all of the initial interviews have been made accessible it is becoming clear that none of the Avery's or Dassey's mention a fire that night when they first speak to the police. Even on Scott Tadych's (who became so adamant that he was guilty) first interview, he tells LE that when he got there he saw Barb, SA and one of her sons talking outside but there is no mention of a fire. Same with SA, BD, Bobby, and Blaine. None of them say anything about a fire that night. Everything about this case is twisted.

The sad part for me is that even if Zellner is able to show proof that that SA and BD are innocent and she is able to get them out, Teresa is still, and always will be, the victim here, because I do not think we will ever find out what truly happened to her. She will never have Justice because LE was too worried about covering their own backsides and livelihoods to worry about finding out what really happened to that poor girl. :cry:

https://www.reddit.com/r/MakingaMurderer/comments/43l1lw/random_thoughts_after_reading_the_early/

I also think.... if there are people in Manitowoc that were 'afraid' to talk 10 years ago.... they may not be 'afraid' to talk today. JMO

I don't know--I'd be afraid to talk now too--and I'd also be afraid to be a former juror from 2007. :)

Yes, protocols are important and should be followed and for good reason. I don't agree that everyone who was on that scene was involved in some conspiracy or framing attempt or were colluding. Haven't seen evidence that TH was burned elsewhere/away from the Salvage Yard property. What value would it be to LE to have parts of TH found in not one place in the salvage yard? Again, just using common sense, it seems an effort to move larger pieces of bone elsewhere would be done to not have those pieces stand out.

The Dateline special on the case Friday night is my source for learning a cadaver dog 'hit' on the burn pit and burn barrels; before watching I wasn't aware of that.

You are forgetting about the pelvic bones found at the quarry (also with no evidence photos, of course). Seems strange to me that SA would spread the bones all over the place. What would be the reason for that?

I can only consider what I'm shown in terms of evidence. Saying those remains were burned elsewhere and LE just didn't show it, isn't in evidence.

Then which person collecting remains was the 'one' who was corrupt? I ask what value it would be to LE to have remains in different places on the Avery property? There needs to be some reason for the larger bones to be discarded elsewhere, it has to benefit someone.

I've seen opinions over the last few weeks from several posters that any of the following could be involved in TH's death:

- Lenk
- Colburn
- Some other cop involved in the case
- TH's brother
- RH
- TH's roommate
- TH's photography mentor
- Any of the Avery brothers, nephews, or Scott T.
- George Zipperer

And there have also been opinions that the following people might be involved in framing Avery:

- Lenk
- Colburn
- The cops that were with Lenk and/or Colburn
- Someone in the county clerk's office
- The DNA Analyst (Sherry C) or someone at the Wisconsin State Crime Lab
- Pam Strum
- Fassbender
- Weigart
- TH's friends, especially RH
- The DA
- The sheriff who owns a salvage yard and has a smelter
- 2 or more jury members
- One or more people who collected remains

Perhaps so. You asked where I obtained that information and I answered.

Show me the EVIDENCE that those remains were actually burned there.

there's something fishy going on in Denmark

Well, it there is something fishing going on in Denmark, that is Brown County, WI..and northwest of Maintowoc

he...he..he...just having some fun!:giggle:

Attachments

• Capture-22.PNG
    Capture-22.PNG
    86.4 KB · Views: 68
You are forgetting about the pelvic bones found at the quarry (also with no evidence photos, of course). Seems strange to me that SA would spread the bones all over the place. What would be the reason for that?

You must be forgetting that this person was in jail with out murders for 18 years--I'm sure he talked to a few--and I'm sure they were more than willing to share a few tips.

This case has so many unanswered questions. Im not sure whether SA and BD are guilty, and it seems as though they are, but Im not convinced that Kratz could prove it 100%. I thought they had to prove guilt without a reasonable doubt? There are too many things that dont add up. The cops definitely had it out for SA. Im not sure anyone will ever know the real truth.

There is a conversation going on on the link I am providing about if there was even a bonfire that night on 10/31, because since all of the initial interviews have been made accessible it is becoming clear that none of the Avery's or Dassey's mention a fire that night when they first speak to the police. Even on Scott Tadych's (who became so adamant that he was guilty) first interview, he tells LE that when he got there he saw Barb, SA and one of her sons talking outside but there is no mention of a fire. Same with SA, BD, Bobby, and Blaine. None of them say anything about a fire that night. Everything about this case is twisted.
[/QUOTE]

THIS!
I realized this last week, all the interviews that we have available, all the first interviews, no one mentions a fire. Not one. Some of the boys mention that they were supposed to have a bonfire that week (not on Monday), but it never happened. This to me, supports the bones not being burned there and later being moved. IMO

I would like to see Barb's first interview. In the new audio released of calls to the MCSD around those days that she was reported missing, at 7:30 of the audio, someone calls from the Jail asking what to do about the female Janda, he is told to kick her lose, but be apologetic, and then he is asked about Jodi, and he says they are done with her too. (No indication of what time these calls were, but the call after, the guy says good evening)

I checked the Wisconsin Court records, Barb was picked up for possession I think.

Possess THC, on 11-05-05. Initial appearance set for 12-12-05 at 1:30 p.m.

https://wcca.wicourts.gov/courtReco...et=11&linkOnlyToForm=false&sortDirection=DESC

I thought when they interviewed BD that he claimed that SA called him and asked him to come to a bonfire and that he claims he did go to SA's house that night for a fire. I think that was something I saw on Making a Murderer. This case has so many unanswered questions. I dont think anyone will ever figure it out really. Hopefully SA's new lawyer can present some new evidence.

I thought when they interviewed BD that he claimed that SA called him and asked him to come to a bonfire and that he claims he did go to SA's house that night for a fire. I think that was something I saw on Making a Murderer. This case has so many unanswered questions. I dont think anyone will ever figure it out really. Hopefully SA's new lawyer can present some new evidence.

:wagon:

Not in BD's first interview, I think it was November 6th. He mentions a bonfire, but it was supposed to be the Thursday. No mention of a bonfire on Monday.

I have high hopes that Zellner will figure something out LOL

ETA: the bonfire on Thursday never happened either.

Just curious...since you are in the field.... my hubby has blood drawn regularly.... although he hasn't watched the show, I have discussed this with him... and I have shown him the pictures... in all the blood he has had drawn in the last month, he said none of the holes were nearly that big and he really had to look to see them.
I am not sure what kind of needles they use to draw the blood out for testing, but I imagine they don't have to be big since a large amount is not needed for testing. It just seems like such a big hole LOL I guess it could be dried blood and it's just giving the hole the appearance of being larger?

It depends the vacutainer blood collection devices use different gauge needles. One end is designed to go into the vein and the other is designed to place the blood tube on its cap puncture needle and draw the the blood from the vein into the vacuum blood tube. The blood does dry on the cap around the needle mark. The needle doesn't determine how much blood you get in the tube, the size of the tube (4ml, 5ml, 10 ml)and the quality of the venipuncture determines how much blood you can collect. I suspect the large appearance of the hole in the documentary was a little camera magic..
Regarding the planting of blood- a person "could" use a syringe and puncture the old hole in theory but it would be easier to just open the cap and draw out 1 or 2 mls cap the syringe and place the blood back. You can also add some medical grade saline to give the appearance of a full tube. That person would have to be so sure the blood would never get tested again.

I'm sorry if this has already been discussed to death, but I haven't read every post in every thread.

I watched Saturday night's Dateline, and also the special on I.D. I was hoping we'd hear more from the prosecution about what, if anything, they think happened in the bedroom. And if they don't think anything did, why did BD say what he did about what happened in the bedroom?

I'm sorry if this has already been discussed to death, but I haven't read every post in every thread.

I watched Saturday night's Dateline, and also the special on I.D. I was hoping we'd hear more from the prosecution about what, if anything, they think happened in the bedroom. And if they don't think anything did, why did BD say what he did about what happened in the bedroom?

I agree! What I dont understand is how he supposedly kills TH in his bedroom but they found no dna from her in his home. Surely there would have been a small amount of dna or some loose hairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member