Netflix to stream new documentary on Steven Avery - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Missy74 or MysticJynx have them. Will look on this thread and my history as I listened to 40 minutes of it.

uhmmm how funny is that LOL we did have them :)

BCA... I'm sorry to hear about your dog :(

I have 2 weiner dogs.... the kids insist I love the dogs more than them! It's not easy losing a pet... I promise to be nice to you tonight :)

uhmmm how funny is that LOL we did have them :)

BCA... I'm sorry to hear about your dog :(

I have 2 weiner dogs.... the kids insist I love the dogs more than them! It's not easy losing a pet... I promise to be nice to you tonight :)

:grouphug:

I want BCA's input after listening!

Lots rolling around in my head but here are some things about this case that simply boggle the mind:

1.) A man is proven to have been framed for a rape he didn't commit only to be convicted of a murder two years after release
2.) People who think the previous false conviction and subsequent lawsuit has nothing to do with the new case
3.) People who think that LE couldn't possibly plant evidence in a case
4.) A car with SAs blood everywhere, but no fingerprints
5.) Sweat DNA
6.) A key that wasn't there is now there - key has no victim DNA yet has SAs DNA
7.) THs car is found "hidden" right on the property when great lengths were taken to dispose of the body
8.) Bones and evidence burned in the backyard yet the remnants were simply left there
9.) No blood or DNA in a messy bedroom after a brutal double rape, torture, stabbing, throat slitting
10.) No blood or DNA in a disgusting garage yet a bullet fragment magically appears
11.) The disgusting press conference
12.) The prosecutor turning out to be a drug addicted sexual deviant who preys on the women he is supposed to protect
13.) EVERYTHING about the Brandon Dassey "confession"
14.) Brandon's attorney and private investigator
15.) Killing a cat at 19 makes you a murderer 205 years later
16.) Chasing off your skag barfly cousin with an unloaded shotgun makes you a murderer 20 years later
17.) Using the *67 feature makes you a murderer
18.) A good 20 other possible suspects were never considered suspects nor investigated
19.) Her possible last stop of the day was to a man who lied to cops and threatened to SHOOT TH (interesting choice of words) but was never considered a suspect, just a crazy old coot
20.) Finally, a man who was in the process of becoming a very rich man after years of financial hardship and 18 years in prison would choose Halloween afternoon with many people coming in and out of the very public area that his home sat in to murder a woman who everyone would know was there

First of all, really sorry about your dog. As you can tell from my name and avatar, I'm a dog lover too! It's truly awful to lose a pet, especially when you are kind of expected to just go on, as if they weren't a family member.

Sexual assault is still quite troubling, but wondering about the circumstances. I thought I remember it being his daughters or a family member? I can't imagine that to be true if his daughter is right there with him in that interview. I'm thinking I remember something about it being an accusation and not an arrest or something or it was something that was accused during a divorce or something? I dunno. I may have my cases mixed up again!

https://wcca.wicourts.gov/caseDetai...9AB5F3CB7F9834EAD115&recordCount=14&offset=12

it says 4th degree sexual assault, no clue what that means.

he does have some other things too.... mostly family related, but not all.

https://wcca.wicourts.gov/pager.do;...D115&offset=0&sortColumn=0&sortDirection=DESC

JMO but I think the ex may have been the one that accused SA of sexual assault of her daughter

At 5:23 in a call in to dispatch. A panic stricken sounding inquiry where State Patrol is going to?

I am not American, but what a State patrol be doing? Blocking off roads? After they found her vehicle? Doesn't feel right, IMO.

TheDuchess ~ ok.. this made me laugh, not the cat part....

I have thought about this case in it's totality over the last few days. I cannot find one piece of evidence that isn't surrounded by doubt, or if the goal was to frame him, it wasn't possible. It's kinda crazy. I keep thinking ok, maybe I'm missing something. I think I would really feel better about this whole case if I thought he truly was 100% guilty.

There was his blood.. her blood... but never together. The only DNA putting her in the house/garage is a bullet fragment with a very minute amount of DNA on it that should have been thrown out for contamination.

The bones.... ugggh, I'm not even going there right now. Wait... maybe I am... because I have been thinking about this....

if the jury didn't convict him on mutilating the body, that means they didn't think the state proved it, right? well... if they don't think SA burned her... than how could they conclude that he murdered her. (take away the fact that we know a juror has said they traded votes). It's just not logical.

Zellner needs to hurry up and figure this out ... I have a house to clean and some sleep to get LOL

I believe the term that was used was sexual assault--which doesn't necessarily mean rape....

Yes, his daughter does seem lovely as well as the dog! Just lost my puppy today...:tears::tears:

So if I seem a little out of it the last couple of days, that's why.

So sorry for your loss. I've lost a buddy so I know how rough it is. Wishing you only happy thoughts. :praying:

"" Janda? "Kick her loose"
Jodi? She can go up? ""

WTH

@ 7:50-ish

TheDuchess ~ ok.. this made me laugh, not the cat part....

I have thought about this case in it's totality over the last few days. I cannot find one piece of evidence that isn't surrounded by doubt, or if the goal was to frame him, it wasn't possible. It's kinda crazy. I keep thinking ok, maybe I'm missing something. I think I would really feel better about this whole case if I thought he truly was 100% guilty.

There was his blood.. her blood... but never together. The only DNA putting her in the house/garage is a bullet fragment with a very minute amount of DNA on it that should have been thrown out for contamination.

The bones.... ugggh, I'm not even going there right now. Wait... maybe I am... because I have been thinking about this....

if the jury didn't convict him on mutilating the body, that means they didn't think the state proved it, right? well... if they don't think SA burned her... than how could they conclude that he murdered her. (take away the fact that we know a juror has said they traded votes). It's just not logical.

Zellner needs to hurry up and figure this out ... I have a house to clean and some sleep to get LOL

Oh dear it is late - 205 years! That is quite a lot of time to hold a grudge huh?

"" Janda? "Kick her loose"
Jodi? She can go up? ""

WTH

@ 7:50-ish

yep, November 5th, she was later charged for possession, I would like to know when they brought her in, before or after the search warrant.

https://wcca.wicourts.gov/caseDetai...9AB5F3CB7F9834EAD115&recordCount=14&offset=12

it says 4th degree sexual assault, no clue what that means.

he does have some other things too.... mostly family related, but not all.

Found this: https://docs.legis.wisconsin.gov/statutes/statutes/940/II/225

https://wcca.wicourts.gov/pager.do;...D115&offset=0&sortColumn=0&sortDirection=DESC

JMO but I think the ex may have been the one that accused SA of sexual assault of her daughter

Fourth degree sexual assault. Except as provided in sub. (3), whoever has sexual contact with a person without the consent of that person is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor.
(4) Consent. "Consent", as used in this section, means words or overt actions by a person who is competent to give informed consent indicating a freely given agreement to have sexual intercourse or sexual contact. Consent is not an issue in alleged violations of sub. (2) (c), (cm), (d), (g), (h), and (i). The following persons are presumed incapable of consent but the presumption may be rebutted by competent evidence, subject to the provisions of s. 972.11 (2):
(b) A person suffering from a mental illness or defect which impairs capacity to appraise personal conduct.
(c) A person who is unconscious or for any other reason is physically unable to communicate unwillingness to an act.

yep, November 5th, she was later charged for possession, I would like to know when they brought her in, before or after the search warrant.

Perhaps someone Barb J? went to the jail to speak to Jodi and/or brought her something - booze, drugs, legal paperwork on the lawsuit?

Perhaps someone Barb J? went to the jail to speak to Jodi and/or brought her something - booze, drugs, legal paperwork on the lawsuit?

no, I think she was brought in. Just don't know the timing. Was she brought in after they started the search, or did she coincidentally get picked up before the search warrant was issued? They could have found it while doing a walk through of her home too, I really don't know any more than that.

One thing I find sad is how many people just take LE and the media as 'Gospel'. So many complained that MAM was biased and slanted, well so are most news accounts.

Look back at the old threads on TH, kratz news conference was bought hook line and sinker. Even today, you see it, All.The.Time.

Just read a report, "mom had children living in squalor". (no pics at all). One sock on the the floor could become, "dangerous clutter", if that's the message LE wants out there. So why are so many, so quick to go, " OMG that's terrible" ect... when they read the news?

I have been taking almost everything I hear from LE and news accounts as prejudicial for years now. But many,many people still truly believe that stuff just... because. *(Although civilian cell phone footage is beginning to expose LE at least in the area of using unjustified deadly force!).

BBM - that's the crazy thing to me about this case. I am generally 100% pro LE. But this case threw that right out the window!

I thought the 205 yrs was sarcasm and I Laughed like hell! Thanks!

I need to get more sleep too! My kids are like,"Mom where's dinner?" and I'm all, " Grab something out of the fridge, I'm trying to figure out if Gene is related to Andy Koffman!...no wait...umm...can we talk about this later Kathleen Zellner just tweeted!" ~sigh~

I should get my own series; Making A Madwoman"!

@ 17:40 a "Keith" calls in asking what time he was logged at the Avery property. He says between 10:30-10:45-ish after he ran a truck's plates.

The dispatcher confirms he ran the plates @ 10:56am, sooooo... when did he get there? Where are those logs? Why do you have to call dispatch to confirm your location after the fact?
"10:56 is when the truck log came in".

One thing I find sad is how many people just take LE and the media as 'Gospel'. So many complained that MAM was biased and slanted, well so are most news accounts.

Look back at the old threads on TH, kratz news conference was bought hook line and sinker. Even today, you see it, All.The.Time.

Just read a report, "mom had children living in squalor". (no pics at all). One sock on the the floor could become, "dangerous clutter", if that's the message LE wants out there. So why are so many, so quick to go, " OMG that's terrible" ect... when they read the news?

I have been taking almost everything I hear from LE and news accounts as prejudicial for years now. But many,many people still truly believe that stuff just... because. *(Although civilian cell phone footage is beginning to expose LE at least in the area of using unjustified deadly force!).

This is a great article that I posted last week. The good looking "Silver Fox" journalist that was featured in the documentary was actually inspired to go to law school because of it. I hope he uses his knowledge of the law, and experience from journalism to really try to make some changes, legal and ethically.

His comments about the news conference are what got me and I said it before... it made a grown man call his mommy. No way did it not influence the community and jury pool. IMO

The degree of detail that he gave there was honestly a shock to me, to the point that when the thing wrapped up, I went out into the live truck in the parking lot and just sat there with the door closed for about an hour and talked to my parents. It was the single most shocking thing I have ever experienced as a human being, listening to that press conference.

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/tv/news...eporter-to-go-into-law-20160126#ixzz3yzFyD9HB

I thought the 205 yrs was sarcasm and I Laughed like hell! Thanks!

I need to get more sleep too! My kids are like,"Mom where's dinner?" and I'm all, " Grab something out of the fridge, I'm trying to figure out if Gene is related to Andy Koffman!...no wait...umm...can we talk about this later Kathleen Zellner just tweeted!" ~sigh~

I should get my own series; Making A Madwoman"!

the joke in my house is "Mom is trying to catch a murderer shhhh" LOL

I have followed many other cases... Anthony (I was camping and was able to hear the trial through XM Radio, how pathetic LOL), Arias trial, followed the McStay case for a long time, and other one's... I have never had one that has made me this uhmmm... crazy LOL

Is it possible MC was understaffed and not in real good communication with CC? I want to be fed more and more until we get to the bottom of this haystack!

Making of a MadWoman! YES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member