Netflix to stream new documentary on Steven Avery - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see a lanyard, I just see a vertical post which is part of the bookcase

You could be right Madeleine....I really need to start going to bed at a reasonable hour...LOL...I found that last night---just getting around to posting it....

There are keys on the shelf above it and a watch...I assumed those were SA's.

Still would love to know what dates those pictures were taken...geez...can't they print the dates on them like the defense did...

The allegation was that nearly 10 year old blood was planted in 2005 when TH was murdered. So, working backwards, that would mean the blood in that vial was collected in 1996.

In 1985 DNA testing did not yet exist. It started getting used in the early 1990's.

Also, those people posting here with the hopes of solving this or any future crime and giving any info they've come across to the police, might well reconsider whether it's even worth the risk to interject themselves into a murder investigation considering the very plausible chance they may become a suspect.

LOL....I thought that too....I have an alibi for that day...know that will draw some laughs...:giggle::giggle:

That's an interesting theory on the computer code. I've thought it illogical for SA to disconnect the battery; that it would be something the person framing SA would do.

I'd add that I've seen a photo among the evidence pictures with the left front signal light assembly knocked out of its "socket", but, I've also seen another evidence photo with that same assembly in the back of the Rav4, up against the seat (to the left of TH's blood smear) with the inside of the assembly facing the back door. Anyone know how that got there?

I thought I read somewhereeeeee --of course can't remember now---that it was not found in the back of the RAV 4...I read it was found and someone tossed it back there--not sure if that is true or not.

What happened to the sheets from Avery's bed the day TH visited that property?

Were they ever seen again? Seized by LE? Burned in the pit?

ETA:

Bedding was seized from Avery's trailer...I'm trying to find specific mention of bedding from Avery's room.

http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-c.../Trial-Exhibit-343-Kratz-Email-to-Culhane.pdf

Letter/email from Kratz to Culhane..... uhmmm dated Feb 7, 2006, almost a year BEFORE the defense finds out about SA's blood being in evidence.

Kratz said in this motion that the State was not aware of the blood vial until December 6, 2006, after the defense made them aware of it.

http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-c...Exclude-or-to-Analyze-Blood-Vial-Evidence.pdf

ETA: he refers to it as the 1985 case, I'm just wondering.... did he have blood drawn in 1985 too? and if so, where was it? do we even know this?

Answered one of my own questions lol He did have his blood drawn in 1985. Screenshot from episode 1, 39:40 in.
View attachment 88691

It states the sample was collected in 1985.

Ok... grabbed my posts to put into 1.... I think I didn't tie it together properly, I was coming across stuff and adding as I went along.

In the email dated Feb.7/06, Kratz to Culhane, it says, Wiegert is checking the 1985 Manitowoc blood sample taken, to make sure what it was.

Then on December 6, 2006, in a memo in support of motion to exclude blood vial evidence... Kratz says they didn't know about the blood vial until correspondence with the defence dated Dec. 2006. (Kratz acknowledges in the email to Culhane, 10 months before this motion, that Wiegert was checking on blood drawn in the 1985 case... so yes, he did know, unless there is more SA blood out there floating around LOL)

So my question at first was... was there blood drawn in 1985, and according to the screenshot... yes there was. So there was blood drawn in 1985, and blood drawn in 1996. Where is the blood from 1985 is now my question?

and I guess my other question is... did Kratz lie and say they had no idea about any blood sitting in a box?

There was no testimony about how the RAV4 was damaged, no family or friend that testified said anything about it. I have also seen the carfax report on her vehicle... no reported accident ( I looked for this again last night, but couldn't find it LOL I have been EVERYWHERE on the internet haha)

JMO.... I was already thinking that maybe, just maybe, she was either run off the road.... hit a deer and pulled over.... hit something and pulled over.... she was at the back of the RAV4 and someone either used a tool (a missing one) to knock her out or shot and killed her. There is spatter on the interior back door of the RAV4... how did that get there? I have never heard a good explanation. We have more than enough reason to believe, and proof, she was in the back of the RAV4 at some point... bleeding from her head. I would like to know if they took any tests from the bumper or undercarriage at the back of the RAV4 (if she was on the ground and was shot, spatter?) Also... the wheel well is gone, I don't know if the whole wheel well is gone, but I can't see it in the pictures. All JMO, but I think there is a possibility that something happened after she left the property. Oh and... the first guy she seen that day and photographed his friends vehicle said her vehicle looked "new", he didn't notice any damage.

I think we agree to disagree on guilty or innocence--but I agree with you that I think she was at the back of the RAV 4 when it happened. The splatter is the key there I think. Whether she was just knocked unconscious and killed later or killed right there.

You bring up a good point on testing the bumper and the undercarriage--I would assume that was done--but I shouldn't assume since nothing seems to have followed any protocols in this case.

As far as the hitting a deer etc. I don't think people call their insurance up there if they do, if it is not totaled or substantially damaged, so the accident could have happened at anytime. Also, I don't think it was a deer because we would see some carnage on the car from the deer as a sleuther so nicely pointed out to me a while back.

I think we agree to disagree on guilty or innocence--but I agree with you that I think she was at the back of the RAV 4 when it happened. The splatter is the key there I think. Whether she was just knocked unconscious and killed later or killed right there.

You bring up a good point on testing the bumper and the undercarriage--I would assume that was done--but I shouldn't assume since nothing seems to have followed any protocols in this case.

As far as the hitting a deer etc. I don't think people call their insurance up there if they do, if it is not totaled or substantially damaged, so the accident could have happened at anytime. Also, I don't think it was a deer because we would see some carnage on the car from the deer as a sleuther so nicely pointed out to me a while back.

Right... and I guess I should have said, even if she left the property.... no one knows ... it could have been SA that followed her.
I have searched my mind and other posts for a logical explanation to how SA could have committed the murder and how it all played out. For some people, they can just accept that he did and the evidence/details don't matter.... Me... it doesn't work like that LOL

Lol. I went down that path, too, but GZ's address, according to WCCA in 2005 was 4433 County Trunk B, Manitowoc, WI 54220, not the County B by TH's house. That's way east of TH's house. A map I had posted earlier showing TH's address in relation to a murdered girl found near TH's house and considering SA didn't do it then possibly a serial killer is still out there. I'd sure like to know whose land Dawn Schnetzer was found on. It might have been another Halbach property as some of her family lived nearby.

The closeness to where Dawn Schnetzer was found is kind of scary....I wonder if someone had been stalking her??

ETA:

Bedding was seized from Avery's trailer...I'm trying to find specific mention of bedding from Avery's room.

Is that from a search warrant? transcripts? I have not read that yet.

ETA:
exhibit-Avery-bed-1.jpg

ETA:

The police must have taken them.
attachment.php

However I believe when Deputy DK was sitting on the bed the sheets were gone. remember I clipped this from the series as they were showing several pictures during Sgt AC's testimony.

And the bedding was probably during DNA analyst SC testimony. She don't test that or a mattress.

LOL Mystic

I knew I had seen a pic of his bed with a comforter.... I remember thinking "huh, he makes his bed" LOL

The police must have taken them.
attachment.php

However I believe when Deputy DK was sitting on the bed the sheets were gone. remember I clipped this from the series as they were showing several pictures during Sgt AC's testimony.

And the bedding was probably during DNA analyst SC testimony. She don't test that or a mattress.

I recall from the diagrams of the house Missy posted yesterday that there were 2 bedrooms---were there 2 beds? One is each?

I just read in the trial transcript that Sergeant Tyson is the one who swabbed the hood latch. On cross examination he was asked if he changed gloves and his testimony is that he changed his gloves after he swabbed the door handles and before he went to the hood latch.

http://bit.ly/1nVh76L

I just read in the trial transcript that Sergeant Tyson is the one who swabbed the hood latch. On cross examination he was asked if he changed gloves and his testimony is that he changed his gloves after he swabbed the door handles and before he went to the hood latch.

http://bit.ly/1nVh76L

It was opened long before that day.... can't remember which lab analyst it is now... but when they tried to start the RAV4... they couldn't, they had to open the hood to see that the battery was disconnected. Whoever it was, was asked about it in cross examination, I just cannot recall which one it was at the moment, but it's this one that acknowledged not changing his gloves and the one that Stang/Buting have been talking about since MaM came out IMO

Who knows how many times it was touched between November 5th-March/April 2006

I also read some testimony today from the dude that takes the pictures, Groffy I think ....

you all should read that. The pictures that were taken on the 6th... then the one's taken on the 7th/8th. I need to go and find the pics to see them for reference.

I only went to read his testimony because apparently he said when he got there on November 6th, the drivers side door was unlocked, he had to reach over to unlock the passenger door. And had to unlock the other doors. Not sure how they got the back open, maybe a button or something? (which I have read is disabled if you are using the valet key btw) Anyway... still trying to find who unlocked the drivers side door....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop