Netflix to stream new documentary on Steven Avery - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BCA ~ I'm not sure when that picture was taken.... BUT... you can see that green lion thing by the door, and there is a can of spray on the night stand. So if I was to guess, it was before the key was found, or maybe that same day, but I think before.

What ya looking at? it sure looks like the window is open eh?

Nocturnal.... crowdfunded guy = Some guy on reddit set up a crowdfund page, he got donations, with those donations, he has been paying for and getting all the transcripts, exhibits, documents from Manitowoc. It has cost thousands already.
I read your post in the other thread.... can't answer you over there though LOL Keep reading... you will find some answers to some of the things that you don't have yet, and some...I don't think there are answers. The bones... here is the lab report... http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Steven-Avery-Trial-Exhibit-312.pdf BY BZ are charred remains, you can see how they matched it. (I think all the bones are presumed to be her.... she was missing, etc. Also, the anthropologist was able to say it was a female, size, etc. The defense anthropologist agreed with that finding too)

The bullet.... keep reading, the analyst contaminated her control and deviated from protocol to make that match.... oh and she used it all up so it could not be retested. This is also the test that the defense was denied the ability to be there when it was tested, they were told that them being there increased the risk of contamination.... so instead Culhane decided it would be a good day to teach some students and the sample WAS contaminated.... but for the first time in 20+ years Culhane deviated from protocol to "put her in the garage/trailer". No need to have TH's blood/tissue, it was such a small sample, there was nothing left after the test.

KZ's tweet for the day:

Kathleen Zellner ‏@ZellnerLaw 9m9 minutes ago
Forensic Testing for SA was rudimentary & poorly done. Consulting w/best scientists in world. Luminol has no role. #MakingAMurderer

Oh---sorry Pitti_mcclure....I meant to say DON'T be intimidated for posting your theories, thoughts, conspiracies--whatever!

Just realized I typed it wrong.

Haha I see you're using the same tactics at Manitowoc County!! "I meant don't be intimidated *wink wink*"

I'm catching up with my coffee. You're probably hopefully catching up sleep since you've been busy all night!

Exhibit-25-aerial evidence found.png

with the photos, and testimony.... I used exhibit 25 (used throughout the trial as a reference to the property and where things were) and I added all the spots that evidence was found. I had read that the license plates were found in a vehicle by a fence... by a road, but uhmm didn't realize it was THAT accessible.

Oh....Missy....where are you when I need you....

Do we know what DATE this picture was taken???
attachment.php

BCA ~ I'm not sure when that picture was taken.... BUT... you can see that green lion thing by the door, and there is a can of spray on the night stand. So if I was to guess, it was before the key was found, or maybe that same day, but I think before.

What ya looking at? it sure looks like the window is open eh?

This is the best I have come up with the dates of the bedroom pictures. Things change in the pictures but only slightly. At least until march 06 when they destroyed the place.
attachment.php

Also, the same man who is video taping himself wiping down the door handles of Ken Kratz's car.

I totally agree with your full post; too long to quote it all. I'm hoping that whoever was wiping Kratz's door handles wasn't doing it to collect sweat DNA to frame Kratz for some future crime they have planned for him, because, as we all know, there's no such thing as sweat DNA.

Bottom line, this case will continue to have rippling repercussions for LE for a long time to come and if those in charge do not initiate some kind of investigation into how this murder investigation was conducted, their credibility will be shot and they will never regain anyone's trust again. Also, those people posting here with the hopes of solving this or any future crime and giving any info they've come across to the police, might well reconsider whether it's even worth the risk to interject themselves into a murder investigation considering the very plausible chance they may become a suspect.

[
There's a theory floating about the car. Something like there's a CODE in the letter written and sent in stating that the car was burned elsewhere. You guy were discussing it yesterday-- basically that some key phrase in that letter was secret code for RAV 4 computer code??? They're saying that the left battery terminal was disconnected to RESET computer in an IMPOSTER RAV 4-- (the one found on the property was not hers they allege) to reset computer in an attempt to hide a previous wreck it had had.
That's an interesting theory on the computer code. I've thought it illogical for SA to disconnect the battery; that it would be something the person framing SA would do.

I'd add that I've seen a photo among the evidence pictures with the left front signal light assembly knocked out of its "socket", but, I've also seen another evidence photo with that same assembly in the back of the Rav4, up against the seat (to the left of TH's blood smear) with the inside of the assembly facing the back door. Anyone know how that got there?

I posted the photo's of the RAV4 in another thread, it's so hard to try and find them when wanting them LOL

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?300114-Rav4

There was no testimony to how the light cover got to the back of the RAV4, if you notice, it was also "propping" up the back seats. I have seen some posts elsewhere stating that the RAV4 may have had a mat in the back and it was taken out (destroyed?) when taking her out of the back. There was no testimony about how the RAV4 was damaged, no family or friend that testified said anything about it. I have also seen the carfax report on her vehicle... no reported accident ( I looked for this again last night, but couldn't find it LOL I have been EVERYWHERE on the internet haha)

JMO.... I was already thinking that maybe, just maybe, she was either run off the road.... hit a deer and pulled over.... hit something and pulled over.... she was at the back of the RAV4 and someone either used a tool (a missing one) to knock her out or shot and killed her. There is spatter on the interior back door of the RAV4... how did that get there? I have never heard a good explanation. We have more than enough reason to believe, and proof, she was in the back of the RAV4 at some point... bleeding from her head. I would like to know if they took any tests from the bumper or undercarriage at the back of the RAV4 (if she was on the ground and was shot, spatter?) Also... the wheel well is gone, I don't know if the whole wheel well is gone, but I can't see it in the pictures. All JMO, but I think there is a possibility that something happened after she left the property. Oh and... the first guy she seen that day and photographed his friends vehicle said her vehicle looked "new", he didn't notice any damage.

http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-c.../Trial-Exhibit-343-Kratz-Email-to-Culhane.pdf

Letter/email from Kratz to Culhane..... uhmmm dated Feb 7, 2006, almost a year BEFORE the defense finds out about SA's blood being in evidence.

Kratz said in this motion that the State was not aware of the blood vial until December 6, 2006, after the defense made them aware of it.

http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-c...Exclude-or-to-Analyze-Blood-Vial-Evidence.pdf

ETA: he refers to it as the 1985 case, I'm just wondering.... did he have blood drawn in 1985 too? and if so, where was it? do we even know this?

Answered one of my own questions lol He did have his blood drawn in 1985. Screenshot from episode 1, 39:40 in.
1985 sa.jpg

Thanks ☺ I'm in UK so no idea about any areas in that area, I had seen a search on here or reddit that said her parents had lived on county road b in Hilbert and I think I'm right in saying the zipperers were county road b in Saint John's so when I put this in Google maps it said 5 mins walk away, sorry totally on the wrong path (literally 😁)

Lol. I went down that path, too, but GZ's address, according to WCCA in 2005 was 4433 County Trunk B, Manitowoc, WI 54220, not the County B by TH's house. That's way east of TH's house. A map I had posted earlier showing TH's address in relation to a murdered girl found near TH's house and considering SA didn't do it then possibly a serial killer is still out there. I'd sure like to know whose land Dawn Schnetzer was found on. It might have been another Halbach property as some of her family lived nearby.

Though the murders of Teresa Halbach and Dawn Schnetzer are 27 years apart (Dawn Schnetzer was found murdered on Willow Road in the Town of Woodville, Calumet County, WI), I still find it interesting Dawn's body was found only two miles north of Teresa Halbach's house.

https://goo.gl/maps/nAsqCrsUdut

Names and addresses of people who live/lived in the area of Teresa Halbach's address at W3637 County Road B, Hilbert, WI and the property on Willow Road where Dawn's body was found.

http://profilogical.com/wisconsin/54129-932.htm

Yikes people my first post on this thread, just finished the Netflix Doc. Loved it. Usually stick to Oz murders! As USA laws are so complex but can't help commenting. Apologies in advance!

Brendan Dassey - no words for the injustice. How can a judicial system condone this kind of treatment? Video evidence of his coercion and we are still in denial. How?
Steven Avery - sure not the most savoury character but seriously does he have the smarts to cover himself so well ?- sure there was the key and stories about his prior weirdness but sheesh you would have to be an IQ200 criminologist to prepare a crime scene and get away with this crime - not sure he could cover his bases so well. Why do you think he was arrested for killing the family cat? This guy has no sophistication - this was a complex and sophisticated crime!

Hi Liadan

Im in Oz too :)

And I had the same thought as you about the cat- how would he have been arrested for it, if it happened at a bonfire where he lived? Did someone dob him in for that?
Any thoughts anyone? (I know its not mega important and irrelevant to the case now but Id still like to know)

And whilst I'm here what do people think about TH not being reported missing for 3 days? I can understand her parents not seeing her for that length of time but her flatmate? and the ex who seemed to be at her place a lot?

A big thanks! to everyone posting here- you guys are more switched on than me and I learn so much from this board :)

I just spent most of the day looking for an article I read that said BrD's teacher picked him up for school that morning--which contradicts Bl D's interview....

Finally found it in the 2005 forum by a guy named Sparky1000 who lives in the area. Said it could be gossip.

Hi Liadan

Im in Oz too :)

And I had the same thought as you about the cat- how would he have been arrested for it, if it happened at a bonfire where he lived? Did someone dob him in for that?
Any thoughts anyone? (I know its not mega important and irrelevant to the case now but Id still like to know)

And whilst I'm here what do people think about TH not being reported missing for 3 days? I can understand her parents not seeing her for that length of time but her flatmate? and the ex who seemed to be at her place a lot?

A big thanks! to everyone posting here- you guys are more switched on than me and I learn so much from this board :)

BBM.....

I don't know about the 3days it took. Remember someone was in her box on the 2nd deleting VM's possibly to buy more time to dispose of her. Of course that could not have been SA. Also it was her Studio Partner that raised the questions of where is TH, when he hadn't seen her in a couple of days, and her messages were full.
The thing is she really didn't live that far from her parents.
attachment.php

Ok...here is why I asked WHEN that picture was taken. You can see the lanyard in the picture.

attachment.php

Attachments

• exhibit-desk-2 Lanyard.jpg
    exhibit-desk-2 Lanyard.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 81
I don't see a lanyard, I just see a vertical post which is part of the bookcase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online