Netflix to stream new documentary on Steven Avery - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're saying that LE interviewed Brendan without giving him a Miranda warning and used information from that interview in court against him?

That doesn't sound like it should have been allowed in court to me.

no... well, not really LOL I do think his lawyers tried to argue that his mother never gave her permission. I guess what I'm saying is... why didn't they have her sign something similar? And did Brendan sign something? So far, all I have seen is SA's.

I think this is one of those laws that has since been changed?

I have not followed BD's case as closely.... so maybe someone else can clarify what the law was in 2005.

Exhibit-139-Station-Wagon-Where-License-Plates-Found-1024x679.jpgExhibit-140-Station-Wagon-Where-License-Plates-Found-1024x668.jpg

the vehicle where the license plates were found.

Yeah.... NO ONE had access to that vehicle, nope, only SA.

no... well, not really LOL I do think his lawyers tried to argue that his mother never gave her permission. I guess what I'm saying is... why didn't they have her sign something similar? And did Brendan sign something? So far, all I have seen is SA's.

I think this is one of those laws that has since been changed?

I have not followed BD's case as closely.... so maybe someone else can clarify what the law was in 2005.

Thanks. I was surprised when I read your post. I was wondering how something like that would be allowed.

Brendan may have waived his Miranda rights. I'm thinking that if someone is tried as an adult then their able to waive their rights under Miranda and anything they say can be used against them.

Regardless if their mom was informed or not. JMO.

That is so cracked. Looks like someone did a pit maneuver on it or whatever. If I ignore it enough it will just go away.

That's just a plastic bumper cover. They crack pretty easily. JMO.

Wait a minute... Is that middle picture mirrored? I've seen pictures of Fassbender standing on a red vehicle beside the RAV4 but it he and the red vehicle were on the passenger side. Plus there were pictures showing the front of the vehicle facing forward. Fassbender was on the right side (driver's side) with an open area. The red vehicle was on the left (passenger side). That picture isn't right.

Thanks for these - I had never realized that the RAV was parked so close to the car next to it. It is so close it does not seem as though someone could get out of the drivers side door. Who would park it like that? They would literally need to climb over the center counsel to get out through the passenger side door! Not sure what it mean but...

Also curious about the damage - any sign of the broken pieces?

That's just a plastic bumper cover. They crack pretty easily. JMO.

That is not just a crack though... the light cover is gone, the bumper is cracked, the wheel well is missing. If you look closely enough, you can see scratches or scrapes.

JMO

Could the damage to the bumper have happened well in advance of Teresa's murder?

Wait a minute... Is that middle picture mirrored? I've seen pictures of Fassbender standing on a red vehicle beside the RAV4 but it he and the red vehicle were on the passenger side. Plus there were pictures showing the front of the vehicle facing forward. Fassbender was on the right side (driver's side) with an open area. The red vehicle was on the left (passenger side). That picture isn't right.

hmmm will keep my eye out... I don't think it turned around though hehehe I have always thought it "looked" close to the red car on the drivers side... this is the first photo that is showing me just how close.

OH lookkkk I found pics of the fire pit...
Exhibit-110-Animation-Photos-1024x688.jpgExhibit-111-Animation-Photos-1024x690.jpg

:banghead: Nevermind....

That is not just a crack though... the light cover is gone, the bumper is cracked, the wheel well is missing. If you look closely enough, you can see scratches or scrapes.

JMO

Those parts didn't just fall off. Someone removed them and that takes some time to do. Looks like there was a very minor collision and someone removed the damaged parts with plans on fixing it at a later date.

When did the collision happen and who was working on fixing the car?

JMO.

ETA. Looks like the whole turn signal assembly has been removed, not just the lens.

Those parts didn't just fall off. Someone removed them and that takes some time to do. Looks like there was a very minor collision and someone removed the damaged parts with plans on fixing it at a later date.

When did the collision happen and who was working on fixing the car?

JMO.

good question. I have read absolutely nothing as an explanation of how that happened. Not from family... not in the trial.

The light cover was found in the back of the RAV4. The wheel well... no clue.

I hated that gleam in his eye, his children need to leave histrionics. His fictional narrative reminded me all too much of a James Patterson copy cat story. Oh wait hmm.. BD said as much.

The idea of Kratz thinking he'll cash-in by writing a book is sickening. Whatever publisher he's dealing with should put a stop-payment on that advance check ASAP. I can only imagine how many negative Yelp and Amazon comments it will get. Or maybe he's self-publishing? Good luck with that, Kratz.

good question. I have read absolutely nothing as an explanation of how that happened. Not from family... not in the trial.

The light cover was found in the back of the RAV4. The wheel well... no clue.

Some people don't like to admit to family or friends that they screwed up and hit a light pole or something that caused minor damage. JMO.

I can't shorten quotes but Nocturnal, I've appreciated your posts and all posts, even if they think I'm a crazy tin-foiler :))

I think I am going to open a new thread for the RAV4. It's so hard to go back and find all the photo's. So I will try to post in one thread what I have and what I can find. I know MysticJynx has some photo's too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foothillbilly