Netflix to stream new documentary on Steven Avery - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.htrnews.com/story/news/l...ry-making-a-murderer-teresa-halbach/80053078/

"He was arrested on suspicion of bribing an officer and disorderly conduct."

Uhhh, it was more than likely clear that the dude probably wasn't gonna be giving them a million and a half, even if they DID let him go. I understand the (drunk)n disorderly charge, but to actually charge him for bribing an officer? smh. :copcar::toastred:

IMO this did not happen in this case though, otherwise Colborn wouldn't have gone out to see SA on the 4th. Remiker and (I can't remember who went with him) wouldn't have gone out on the 5th and do a walk through of SA's trailer.

For safety/law enforcement purposes (in my example of an active civil suit) we've still sent a response to emergency calls such as this-- regardless of pending litigation. You have to. But for pete's sake when your department then hands it over STAY OUT! I cannot believe they were not only GOING to the scene, but I read that they volunteered. HELLO?
Nefarious intent or not---- back away!
One more thing I picked up from transcripts: re: alot of chatter about them taking so long to do reports. They (MCSO) were NOT to do any formal incident reports on this case per directive from? Can't remember. Obviously their inability to stay away and resist getting all tangled up in the mess made THAT impossible.

http://www.htrnews.com/story/news/l...ry-making-a-murderer-teresa-halbach/80053078/

"He was arrested on suspicion of bribing an officer and disorderly conduct."

Uhhh, it was more than likely clear that the dude probably wasn't gonna be giving them a million and a half, even if they DID let him go. I understand the (drunk)n disorderly charge, but to actually charge him for bribing an officer? smh. :copcar::toastred:

did you check him out on facebook? see how his friends are? ;-)

For safety/law enforcement purposes (in my example of an active civil suit) we've still sent a response to emergency calls such as this-- regardless of pending litigation. You have to. But for pete's sake when your department then hands it over STAY OUT! I cannot believe they were not only GOING to the scene, but I read that they volunteered. HELLO?
One more thing I picked up from transcripts: re: alot of chatter about them taking so long to do reports. They (MCSO) were NOT to do any formal incident reports on this case per directive from? Can't remember. Obviously their inability to stay away and resist getting all tangled up in the mess made THAT impossible.

they couldn't stay away, if they had there wouldn't be evidence linking Avery to the crime!

right... but I guess I'm just saying... that I don't think they did that in this case at all, I think if they did... even if it was "protocol" (hahahahahaha), we would know by now? I would think. JMO

Colborn said during his testimony that he didn't know he had to make a report. Yep... 3 weeks after being deposed in a civil case against the department he works for for NOT WRITING A REPORT... he does the exact same thing? No way! The date of his report is the same day he met with Kratz to go over his testimony for an August hearing (I'm not sure what the hearing was about). IMO Kratz went ... hey, wait... where is your report? and if you don't do a report, it's gonna look fishy, so hurry up and do one up and we will squeeze that in here. JMO

Were they directed to not do reports??? I don't know about that for sure.... I could see that though. But when there is a MCSD employee or employees first to respond to the RAV4.... talked to SA on the 4th and 5th.... found the key.... found the bones.... of course they have to do reports.

right... but I guess I'm just saying... that I don't think they did that in this case at all, I think if they did... even if it was "protocol" (hahahahahaha), we would know by now? I would think. JMO

Colborn said during his testimony that he didn't know he had to make a report. Yep... 3 weeks after being deposed in a civil case against the department he works for for NOT WRITING A REPORT... he does the exact same thing? No way! The date of his report is the same day he met with Kratz to go over his testimony for an August hearing (I'm not sure what the hearing was about). IMO Kratz went ... hey, wait... where is your report? and if you don't do a report, it's gonna look fishy, so hurry up and do one up and we will squeeze that in here. JMO

Were they directed to not do reports??? I don't know about that for sure.... I could see that though. But when there is a MCSD employee or employees first to respond to the RAV4.... talked to SA on the 4th and 5th.... found the key.... found the bones.... of course they have to do reports.

Well think about it. they seem to have been trying to keep those two names off documentation. Such as the warrant papers. It mentions DR making a visit to SA's on the 4th, even walked through. However what is missing. That Lenk was with DR that day and also walked through his home. Also fails to mention the first time SA was questioned in this case which was the 3rd, By Sgt AC. So probably they were told at first not to write reports. IMO. THen when they couldn't get around them being there and it being know, they tried to make it look like they were doing it right the whole time. By going back and squeezing in Lenk's name in the March search for example. IMO. Had to make sure their documents matched what would be testified too. In which we have three different explanations of how that key was found on the floor in plain sight. KK should have looked at their statements. They too differ from one another and with the warrant. He was just so full of himself by that time, IMO, he didnt care to actually do his job.

Well think about it. they seem to have been trying to keep those two names off documentation. Such as the warrant papers. It mentions DR making a visit to SA's on the 4th, even walked through. However what is missing. That Lenk was with DR that day and also walked through his home. Also fails to mention the first time SA was questioned in this case which was the 3rd, By Sgt AC. So probably they were told at first not to write reports. IMO. THen when they couldn't get around them being there and it being know, they tried to make it look like they were doing it right the whole time. By going back and squeezing in Lenk's name in the March search for example. IMO. Had to make sure their documents matched what would be testified too. In which we have three different explanations of how that key was found on the floor in plain sight. KK should have looked at their statements. They too differ from one another and with the warrant. He was just so full of himself by that time, IMO, he didnt care to actually do his job.

Strang v Lenk Day 8:
Q: And it was your understanding that you weren't
21 going to prepare any reports as a -- as a
22 Department about any of that?
23 A We were told when we were assigned to do searching to
24 let them do the report writing, to take the evidence,
25 and, basically, we're -- we were just there as
support to do the searching.
2 Q Have you ever been involved in an investigation
3 before in which it was decided beforehand that
4 you would not write reports about what you were
5 doing?
6 A No, sir.

Strang v Colburn Day 7:
Q. You saw literally dozens of fellow officers from
18 the Manitowoc County Sheriff's Department during
19 that week?
20 A. Yes.
21 Q. And your testimony today is you aren't aware that
22 any of them ever wrote any report?
23 A. No, I wasn't. I knew Calumet County Sheriff's
24 Department was handling the report portion of it.
25 Q. And somebody finally suggested to you, in June,
more than 7 months later, that maybe you ought to
2 write a report about that first interview with
3 Steven Avery?
4 A. They informed me that there was indeed a report
5 and that I should make an entry on it, yes.
6 Q. You made an entry on it?
7 A. Yes, I did.

[video=youtube;EtrzOgH2k10]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtrzOgH2k10[/video]

I'm still watching.

ok... one thing in that video above... look how friggen dark it is there! They used headlights to get some "lighting" maybe the camera guy had a light too? But when the camera dude is walking around... look how dark it is. I wonder where the killer dog is, he's not barking.

They wanted or were trying to keep the appearance that the conflict of interest was off the case. Cause that's what they were telling the press after all. What was it Pagel Said. paraphrasing, He wanted to EMPHASIZE that Man. CO's role was only providing equipment, nothing more. <modsnip>

ok... one thing in that video above... look how friggen dark it is there! They used headlights to get some "lighting" maybe the camera guy had a light too? But when the camera dude is walking around... look how dark it is. I wonder where the killer dog is, he's not barking.

I think animal cruelty should be called as it is. They call this dog vicious and for 3 days leave it chained to the lil red shed? Do they feed it? Do they give it water? Why did they wait 3 days to remove that dog at all. Excuses excuses!

Actually I've said before that I find him believable, but this is the first time I can say that he creeped me out!

Comparing his parents' anguish of him being in jail with her parents' devastation over her being missing?
And not for nothing, but I also think it's indicative that he stated that she left just like she usually does ie: bangs a left on 147 towards Larrabee? That's a LONG way to keep watching her departure. Seems like he's fixated on her. If it's so routine and just business, why is he concerned at ALL to watch her entire departure or even look back up to see which way she turns? Um, no. Seems he catches himself and stumbles with the "ya know, cuz the field's wide open and you can see". Um? Why are you even caring or looking?

Sounds like Colburn DIDN'T go directly to his house as previously said before either. He says the cops stopped at his mom's house first. The first set of family bldgs at the end of Avery road? Seems if I'm gunning for Steven, or sitting on his house and watching his movements pre- TH -- I'd know right where to find him?

Also- I can hear the dog piping up and barking periodically. Maybe he's not ferocious with Daddy standing right there, but he's going to bark his furry face off and wake Steven right up (his bedroom is right there!) if someone's coming into the yard and planting a body or bones or starting a friggin fire. There OR across from the van in the other barrel. Especially if it's a figure in the dark without lights. Hellzzz no! He's not sitting right with me here.

All just MY opinion

I think animal cruelty should be called as it is. They call this dog vicious and for 3 days leave it chained to the lil red shed? Do they feed it? Do they give it water? Why did they wait 3 days to remove that dog at all. Excuses excuses!

I thought the SAME thing! And I wonder where he went from there :( If family kept him or if he was adopted out :( :(

OK-- off topic: what the frig are these? I feel like I'm spying on NASA!

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Avery+Rd,+Two+Rivers,+WI+54241/@44.2466278,-87.7020699,802m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x88032f8488dc4951:0xadf6110dd92e91

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I am not sure...I think I read somewhere that some kind of water company was interested in buying the pit next to the Avery's, maybe those are some kind of water drainage pipes?

Actually I've said before that I find him believable, but this is the first time I can say that he creeped me out!

Comparing his parents' anguish of him being in jail with her parents' devastation over her being missing?
And not for nothing, but I also think it's indicative that he stated that she left just like she usually does ie: bangs a left on 147 towards Larrabee? That's a LONG way to keep watching her departure. Seems like he's fixated on her. If it's so routine and just business, why is he concerned at ALL to watch her entire departure or even look back up to see which way she turns? Um, no. Seems he catches himself and stumbles with the "ya know, cuz the field's wide open and you can see". Um? Why are you even caring or looking?

Exactly! He also said (regarding Teresa's family) "now they've lost someone"...ummm she was still missing at this point. Those were the words from someone who knew she was deceased.
For someone who didn't even own the car that she photographed, he sure was interested in what time she was arriving and what direction she allegedly drove away.

Exactly! He also said (regarding Teresa's family) "now they've lost someone"...ummm she was still missing at this point. Those were the words from someone who knew she was deceased.
For someone who didn't even own the car that she photographed, he sure was interested in what time she was arriving and what direction she allegedly drove away.

Well MH was grieving on the news, that it might take days and this was before her car was found. Missing is also Lost, Losing someone NO?

And remember walking out his door is a field just looking in that direction he could probably see her vehicle. even if he wasn't watching. Plus he was going over to BoD's and his vehicle was gone maybe he was looking down that road to see if BoD had just left?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46