Netflix to stream new documentary on Steven Avery

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear you. I am reading a transcript of Brendan's confession, and it's so all over the place and it's possible that just about any amount of it is true. I think the part that I believe is that he helped Avery bleach the garage floor and burn the body. That's about all I am sure of. The mother saw those bleached pants, and those were taken into evidence by the police.

That's the thing, I cannot get past that point in my mind where I believe that the bleaching of the garage floor didn't happen.

So if that did happen, what is Avery's explanation ? Clearly he is being deceptive if he doesn't provide an explanation for the bleaching of the garage floor or how that bleach got on Brendan and why he would have said they were bleaching his garage floor. right ?

That's kind of the most damning evidence of the murder occurring in Avery's garage and him being involved. Brendan's pants suggest that. Brendan's mom confirmed that by noting the conversation with Brendan the night of the murder.

Can someone come up with an explanation for the bleach/pants debacle ?

They found steven avery's dna all over his garage, if he cleaned it with bleach there would be no DNA including his own, thats why the bleach isn't important. if they bring it up in court then the defense says "how did you find stevens dna?"

They said the shackles weren't evidence because people are allowed to have locks and chains for whatever consensual purposes they wanted. If they found teresa's dna on it you damn well bet it would have been evidence. I just don't see how you make the leap to he's guilty, when the evidence really is sparse and questionable at best​

Ok, i took a moment to verify it , here is the transcript for episode 1x05 : -- link is here -->http://transcripts.foreverdreaming....&t=24358&sid=2dc3d25268c820031fbdbfc6df2465ac

Well, my heart starting going, you know,"Oh, my goodness. Maybe this is it."
Because... OK. Sorry. Let me stop you right there, Pam. When you saw this, Ms. Sturm, what did you do?
I became very, very worried for our safety.
Because 90 percent, this was probably Teresa's car and we're in danger.

Now, this is BEFORE the phone call was made. So yes, the context is that she feared for her life BEFORE they even confirmed the car was teresa's.

I personally will say that the most important aspect is not what you or I say, but what someone who does that job would say. I am purely speculating on protocol and saying I think it makes sense. I could be wrong, I am not a dispatcher. But I am confident there is a protocol. We should research that for clarity.

I apologize if you think that I am whittling you down to nothing. I have indeed researched this alot, and I am very open to being wrong about just about anything and have been wrong on things and noted when that is the case and corrected them and/or admitted I was wrong.

But I respectfully am saying that I think the context of someone finding a car in a junkyard that she believes fits the description of a missing person is different than a car that is pulled over by a police officer where the dispatcher would ASSUME that the plates are on the car.

Again, I mean you no disrespect and I am not trying to be condescending. I don't think I am stretching the truth with anything I said, and I'm even admitting that someone who has that job would know far better than I, so that is where we should look for an opinion for that context.

Don't you find it convenient that the people who found the car were the only people given a camera that day in case they found something? That, with no prior knowledge of the avery compound, found her missing rav 4 in ten minutes on a forty acre property. When asked she said "god showed her the way". The car was also located in an area where it would be easy to plant if necessary.

There's other problems in this case, brendans first confession claims that steven stabbed her in the back of the jeep and hid the knife under the seat. There was no blood evidence to back this up or weapon, there was steven averys dna but not hers. So then they get a confession out of him saying that it all happened in the house, they release these details to the public and then go searching his house. They find zero DNA evidence linking her to the house. The only DNA evidence that they have that links teresa to garage/trailer where the murder happened according to brendan, is the bullet that was found in the garage, that the lab technician says she contaminated while testing it. That evidence was supposed to be thrown out because it goes against scientific protocol. The same bullet that was never found the first time they searched his garage but foudn magically after manitowoc sheriffs arrived on the scene, the same with the key, the same with all the evidence. You can believe what you want, but, i bet you'd think that evidence was pretty flimsy against you or a family member being tried for the same crime

I just finished Episode 5 and I am absolutely shocked at what I am watching so far. Steve Avery does not demonstrate guile in the excerpts of his questioning. The cop on the stand that had called about the plates, Andy?, looked like a deer in the headlights. I don't believe Pam Sturm at all.

I don't understand how this investigation was conducted. It looks so far like the fox was guarding the henhouse and that LE was out to prove SA did this without question. I cannot stand Kratz and his demeaning, arrogant manner. He may be a very good attorney, but he just rubs me the wrong way as does Fassbender. The railroading of Brendan was an atrocity.

At this point in the documentary, I am left wondering who actually killed Teresa. I am hoping that the evidence will clearly point to Steven Avery so I can believe that the right person is behind bars. IMOO

attachment.php

Trying to verify these online, but I can't find the original source, they were on a Facebook page. With that being said, if these are true documents, who was calling Teresa with a number from Chicago Illinois, after she was at the Avery residence.

Another question I have outside of the phone records is if they went out to the Avery Salvage yard starting on November 3rd, did LE not see the burn pit in the back of the trailer?It would seem more plausible to me that you would have discovered human remains behind his home, sooner than they would have found the vehicle hidden in the salvage yard under a few branches. Which I believe was put there by someone else other than Avery. If you have all these vehicles in the salvage yard, wouldn't it be too convenient, that only ONE would be covered with branches? That is not "hiding" it, that is more like putting a big neon sign on it, saying find the car that is not like the others.

Attachments

• Capture avery.jpg
    Capture avery.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 356
They found steven avery's dna all over his garage, if he cleaned it with bleach there would be no DNA including his own, thats why the bleach isn't important. if they bring it up in court then the defense says "how did you find stevens dna?"

They said the shackles weren't evidence because people are allowed to have locks and chains for whatever consensual purposes they wanted. If they found teresa's dna on it you damn well bet it would have been evidence. I just don't see how you make the leap to he's guilty, when the evidence really is sparse and questionable at best​

:goodpost::deadhorse:

attachment.php

Trying to verify these online, but I can't find the original source, they were on a Facebook page. With that being said, if these are true documents, who was calling Teresa with a number from Chicago Illinois, after she was at the Avery residence.

Another question I have outside of the phone records is if they went out to the Avery Salvage yard starting on November 3rd, did LE not see the burn pit in the back of the trailer?It would seem more plausible to me that you would have discovered human remains behind his home, sooner than they would have found the vehicle hidden in the salvage yard under a few branches. Which I believe was put there by someone else other than Avery. If you have all these vehicles in the salvage yard, wouldn't it be too convenient, that only ONE would be covered with branches? That is not "hiding" it, that is more like putting a big neon sign on it, saying find the car that is not like the others.

From my understanding the Chicago number, was either a number she forward her calls to or it is where the cell company automatically forwards her calls when her phone is shut off, or when or if her batteries died. I am not sure if she transferred her calls (as some say was the way it was back in 2005) or that her phone was turned off or batteries died so it automatically to her voice mail system which could be accessed by website.

There are two understanding out there 1) is that 0000 means that the phone was turned off/batteries dead/phone destroyed
2) is that 0000 means that she transferred her call to a Chicago number and those calls were forwarded to it.

I trying to figuring this out myself.

With regard to the phone records, does anyone know what the column headings ICell and LCell stand for? Is ICell the cell tower for the incoming call? And LCell, the cell tower for TA's location? TIA!

Thank you I was trying to figure out the call Avery made to her and the one on November 1st for the 1:26......the zeroes now make sense that the phone was dead or had been shut off.

If the 0's mean her phone was off I would conclude that the Icell is from whomever is calling the phone and the Lcell is the location of her phone. Avery's numbers under Icell is different from when the autotrader called her.

With regard to the phone records, does anyone know what the column headings ICell and LCell stand for? Is ICell the cell tower for the incoming call? And LCell, the cell tower for TA's location? TIA!

Yes that what I believe, On Twitter they are saying ICell means incoming call the number is the cell tower (ping), LCell is the location (cell tower ping) of the owner of the phone.

If the 0's mean her phone was off I would conclude that the Icell is from whomever is calling the phone and the Lcell is the location of her phone. Avery's numbers under Icell is different from when the autotrader called her.

And the last number that went to call forwarding, where it believed that was the time she was at Avery's does not match the location of Avery's calls. I believe myself that her phone battery died just before she reached Avery's taking into consideration that I just found out that CFNA= Call-Forward No Answer.

And the last number that went to call forwarding, where it believed that was the time she was at Avery's does not match the location of Avery's calls. I believe myself that her phone battery died just before she reached Avery's taking into consideration that I just found out that CFNA= Call-Forward No Answer.

So someone left a voicemail for 1:20....but I am guessing this is part of the voicemail's the brother erased?

It would be interesting to see if any other people involved in this case, besides Avery, had the same location as was on her phone. I wonder is it documented anywhere what tower it was pinging from?

Thank you for the info. It's interesting TA received eight incoming calls in a short amount of time pinging from the same ICell tower. And per the LCell info, she was at or near the same location when she received those eight calls.

Just finished Episode 6 and again, simply astounded. As I haven't finished watching all the episodes, I did have a question. IIRC, The DOJ launched an investigation into the Ferguson, MO police department to look for civil rights violations. Can the DOJ do the same for this police/sheriffs department under the same or similar premise? It seems to me that Steven Avery's and Brendan Dassey's civil liberties or some such thing were violated? Where does the oversight come in? Especially under these circumstances?

Thank you for the info. It's interesting TA received eight incoming calls in a short amount of time pinging from the same ICell tower. And per the LCell info, she was at or near the same location when she received those eight calls.

Sorry that I'm late to the party. I'm interested in seeing those phone records as well, but didn't find a link upthread.

Anyone got a link handy? Thanks a bunch.

All those incoming calls in a short amount of time sounds like something my young adult daughter would do when she is having a fight with her boyfriend, and he is not picking up. Just sayin... Most adults I know either leave a message and wait for the return call or text as well to call asap if urgent. IMO

TH is said to have been at the Avery location between 2:30 and 2:40.....she has talked to Avery and Auto Trading during this time.

At 2:41 someone calls from a different location than Avery, and it looks like the call is forwarded and no answer, but a voicemail is left or maybe she did talk to someone. After that no one heard from her.

Almost an hour later the bus driver says she sees Teresa taking pictures of the van in the driveway.

After the 2:41 call what was Teresa doing for an hour? We know at about 3:30 she was still alive. Where was Avery for this entire hour? Did Teresa stop to talk to someone? how long were her visits usually?

All those incoming calls in a short amount of time sounds like something my young adult daughter would do when she is having a fight with her boyfriend, and he is not picking up. Just sayin... Most adults I know either leave a message and wait for the return call or text as well to call asap if urgent. IMO

It could also be someone potentially concerned for her if she had mentioned feeling uneasy/uncomfortable about returning to Avery's IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper