Netflix to stream new documentary on Steven Avery

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Questions for anyone who may know:

1.) Did SA ever say he actually saw her actually drive away? Or did he simply just walk back into the house and that was the end of it?
2.) When did these women claim that he raped them?
3.) When did the informant claim he told him about the torture chamber? What was he given in return?

And like I said before - I don't care if they have a videotape of him actually murdering her, he deserves a new trial simply based upon the plethora of unconstitutional depriving SA of his due process rights. Return the case for a new trial. Leave out all the stuff we know is tainted (the key, the blood stains in the car, any evidence that Manitowoc found, Brandan's confession, etc...and any fruits from that confession.) And then try him again legally. But how any person in the legal community and on this board, who really know the law, can feel good about this conviction is absolutely beyond me.
Right. If everything we know was allowed and all that we know should not have been was thrown out and a fresh set of 24 eyes saw it and then convicted him , I would feel a lot better about his conviction.

ETA For those who think this is only about SA and BD , I have news for you . This is about us ALL. The idea of a fair trial is one that is rammed down our throats for all of our lives and yet we can see here clearly that is not the case. You could be walking home from a stranded car, stumble across a body and now YOU are a POI, just like that. If you happened to be anxious or suspicious or had some blood on you from a hard day or work or hunting or fighting in a bar, then you will be really counting on your ' fair trial'. Even the guilty ' deserve' a fair trial and these two trials were not fair, no matter what.

I heard about the two women claiming he raped them. Was that an accusation only or were there charges brought up ? I thought some pages back, it was stated he was charged with those ? If so, what was the outcome ? Also, was that allowed in the Teresa trial about the two other women? TIA

And I'd like to know when these claims happened and when they supposedly took place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, I guess we'll all just have to agree to disagree. I wish it had been addressed but at this point I'm beating a dead horse.

Moving forward, if you haven't read this already it's interesting and it outlines who Steven Avery himself named as the other possible suspects.

http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/wkow/newsdocs/avery documents 1-22.pdf

""Charles Avery's prior aggressive conduct with women who had visited Avery Salvage yard in the past '''................. ( paragraph 78, under the DENNY ruling portion )

ETA So SA's saying he wanted to call Tadych to testify but was not allowed to . Those local news crews up there filmed all of this trial. I bet their inbox is full with requests for them these days.

Okay, I guess we'll all just have to agree to disagree. I wish it had been addressed but at this point I'm beating a dead horse.

Moving forward, if you haven't read this already it's interesting and it outlines who Steven Avery himself named as the other possible suspects.

http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/wkow/newsdocs/avery documents 1-22.pdf

Thank you for this link - I hadn't seen this before and it is very interesting reading. There are a couple of names mentioned in there that I wasn't familiar with, plus it explains the Denny ruling, which I have seen mentioned but not quite understood until now.

That document about State v. Denny where SA names a bunch of individuals is so crazy because erryone here has been suspicious of every one of those people as well, and I'd think SA has even more insight into their lives, activities, and motives than we do being that he's family with them.

I just finished binge watching the series.*One thing that still has my head spinning is Colburn calling in Teresa's license plate 2 days before the vehicle was found on Avery's property. It sure sounded like he had eyes on the vehicle at that point. It was your typical "cop sees a car and wants to know who it belongs to" call that happens between dispatchers and officers every day.

I just finished binge watching the series.*One thing that still has my head spinning is Colburn calling in Teresa's license plate 2 days before the vehicle was found on Avery's property. It sure sounded like he had eyes on the vehicle at that point. It was your typical "cop sees a car and wants to know who it belongs to" call that happens between dispatchers and officers every day.

Oh it absolutely was, IMO. My question is: Was he on the property illegally and couldn't admit to that, or worse was the vehicle elsewhere and he then conspired to move it onto the property?

Both would make the vehicle inadmissible as evidence at best and evidence of a felony at worst.

Him being on the property illegally, finding the car and then tipping off Teresa's cousin about exactly where to go on the property when they were admitted access is a possibility. That lot was too big and chaotic for me to believe they found it that fast on their own. Someone gave them a nudge in the right direction.

I am only on Ep. 3 and have not read all 77 pages so forgive me if this is a repeat question:

Why can't the $36 million lawsuit still go ahead against the county? The lawsuit was to compensate SA for the 18 years he spent imprisoned for a crime he didn't commit. Anything that happened after he was released should have no bearing on the lawsuit (imo). Thoughts?

What I keep falling back on are two statements made, one by Brendan and one by Scott Tadych.

Brendan has said more than once that he "knows" his uncle is "innocent". Not "I don't know if my uncle did this" but "I know he's innocent."

Directly following the verdict, Scott Tadych said it was "the best thing that could have ever happened."

Just a little feeling but what if Brendan knew SA didn't do this because he knew his step-dad and brother did? Eh, just a thought, subject to change ;) I swear I change my mind daily as to who murdered Teresa!

Or because he suspected CA or EA, his uncles, did it? I don't think Brendan has any direct knowledge of who committed this crime. He does, however, mention CA in his statements and his "probable" knowledge of what happened. He also mentions seeing Chuck and Steven in the garage together

I am only on Ep. 3 and have not read all 77 pages so forgive me if this is a repeat question:

Why can't the $36 million lawsuit still go ahead against the county? The lawsuit was to compensate SA for the 18 years he spent imprisoned for a crime he didn't commit. Anything that happened after he was released should have no bearing on the lawsuit (imo). Thoughts?

He settled the lawsuit for 400,000

But didn't the documentary play a message from Teresa to Steve, saying that she would arrive around 2 or maybe later, and asking him to call her back and confirm? I remember this from the second or third episode.

Him being on the property illegally, finding the car and then tipping off Teresa's cousin about exactly where to go on the property when they were admitted access is a possibility. That lot was too big and chaotic for me to believe they found it that fast on their own. Someone gave them a nudge in the right direction.

This sounds believable. It would eliminate the theory of LE placing the car there. Maybe one or more family members put it there hoping/assuming SA would be the target of LE after murdering her themselves.

I don't know what took longer, watching the entire docuseries or getting through the 78 pages of this thread LOL

This whole thing has my head spinning. I am still not sure of my opinion of guilty or not honestly.. I walked away from the show thinking he was totally innocent but some things I am reading do pose some serious questions that make me wonder otherwise.

To me, this seems like the worst processed "crime scene" I have ever heard of. The RAV4 seems to have no LE processing around it at all, right? No pictures from the scene taken by the police. No attempt at processing the items that were 'hiding it'. How about tire tracks leading there? Foot prints to and from? It wasn't just lowered there. If a sled were to be dragged behind the cart SURELY that would leave deep marks in the ground. This is October in WI.. it's muddy and the ground is soft.

Another thing I am wondering about is the fire pit. IF a body were to be burned in there - 1) I think it would take one hell of a fire and more time than a few hours to bring the body to the cremain state they were found in BUT 2) Wouldn't some sort of forensics be able to be performed on the ground to confirm this? The body fat would seep into the soil below one would think (especially if there was still muscle tissue attached to some).

As repeated over and over in this thread - I'm on the 'Where is the blood' bus. Lord knows, not a single person on that property is capable of cleaning a crime scene like this. Bleach, no bleach, gas, turpentine - I don't care what they used.. There were far too many variables all around (items in the house, garage, grass/ground when moving the body - heck even their own clothes and shoes). Just no.

One thing that is bothering me is Theresa's video, I think it was in episode 1. Does that not strike anyone else as strange? If I were to die, not saying I want to die, but if I WERE to die - I lived a happy life. ?!??!? What the heck?? Kind of sounds to me like she was thinking she might die soon, either at her own hand or someone else? Just weird.

On that note.. I find it hard to believe that LE would just take her out for set up. I do think, however, if they were to *find* her dead (from her own hand or not) it would be a super convenient answer to the impending payout looming and the mud on their faces from the wrongful conviction. Now.. why she would be going about her day and doing her job and just decide to off herself makes no sense to me.. but who knows. Accidental shooting from hunters? Possible - but I think Oct 31 is still bow season.

Anyway.. just thinking out loud. I came back to WS to think this through with ya'll. I can't handle reading anon internet posts on news articles.. some people post with zero research.. it's painful to weed through those.

I really think, even since the Anthony verdict.. being judged by a jury of your peers is no longer going to work as well as it once did. People just don't care enough anymore. It's all about them - they don't care, they want to go home and whatever it takes to get the heck out of there is what they'll do. It's sad but it really seems like it's the case more and more.

ETA - I'm from WI.. and we prefer 'cheese heads' ;)

I don't know what took longer, watching the entire docuseries or getting through the 78 pages of this thread LOL

This whole thing has my head spinning. I am still not sure of my opinion of guilty or not honestly.. I walked away from the show thinking he was totally innocent but some things I am reading do pose some serious questions that make me wonder otherwise.

To me, this seems like the worst processed "crime scene" I have ever heard of. The RAV4 seems to have no LE processing around it at all, right? No pictures from the scene taken by the police. No attempt at processing the items that were 'hiding it'. How about tire tracks leading there? Foot prints to and from? It wasn't just lowered there. If a sled were to be dragged behind the cart SURELY that would leave deep marks in the ground. This is October in WI.. it's muddy and the ground is soft.

Another thing I am wondering about is the fire pit. IF a body were to be burned in there - 1) I think it would take one hell of a fire and more time than a few hours to bring the body to the cremain state they were found in BUT 2) Wouldn't some sort of forensics be able to be performed on the ground to confirm this? The body fat would seep into the soil below one would think (especially if there was still muscle tissue attached to some).

As repeated over and over in this thread - I'm on the 'Where is the blood' bus. Lord knows, not a single person on that property is capable of cleaning a crime scene like this. Bleach, no bleach, gas, turpentine - I don't care what they used.. There were far too many variables all around (items in the house, garage, grass/ground when moving the body - heck even their own clothes and shoes). Just no.

One thing that is bothering me is Theresa's video, I think it was in episode 1. Does that not strike anyone else as strange? If I were to die, not saying I want to die, but if I WERE to die - I lived a happy life. ?!??!? What the heck?? Kind of sounds to me like she was thinking she might die soon, either at her own hand or someone else? Just weird.

On that note.. I find it hard to believe that LE would just take her out for set up. I do think, however, if they were to *find* her dead (from her own hand or not) it would be a super convenient answer to the impending payout looming and the mud on their faces from the wrongful conviction. Now.. why she would be going about her day and doing her job and just decide to off herself makes no sense to me.. but who knows. Accidental shooting from hunters? Possible - but I think Oct 31 is still bow season.

Anyway.. just thinking out loud. I came back to WS to think this through with ya'll. I can't handle reading anon internet posts on news articles.. some people post with zero research.. it's painful to weed through those.

I really think, even since the Anthony verdict.. being judged by a jury of your peers is no longer going to work as well as it once did. People just don't care enough anymore. It's all about them - they don't care, they want to go home and whatever it takes to get the heck out of there is what they'll do. It's sad but it really seems like it's the case more and more.

ETA - I'm from WI.. and we prefer 'cheese heads' ;)

We prefer cheese heads, love it lol. Probably the most truthful thing posted on this forum

RSBM

Like maybe she had an ongoing issue with someone she knew? Like maybe she had a stalker she didn't outright call a stalker? Like say... an ex who had access to her voicemail messages? An ex who can't even remember the vague time of day (morning? night?) he last saw her? I dunno!

RSBM

Like maybe she had an ongoing issue with someone she knew? Like maybe she had a stalker she didn't outright call a stalker? Like say... an ex who had access to her voicemail messages? An ex who can't even remember the vague time of day (morning? night?) he last saw her? I dunno!
Creeper ex and a weird male roommate. A man and a woman trying to live together platonically can go very wrong when those male hormones get involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010