New Advanced DNA testing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"It was a butt print. We all saw it. The entire area was undisturbed except for that place in the rug," Lacy said. "Whoever did this sat outside of her room and waited until everyone was asleep to kill her."

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/jonbenet-ramsey/ci_30517990/ex-da-mary-lacy-cites-butt-print-defense

Heyya UK

Wow, ML provides confirmation of existence of butt print.
Can't find any forensic info/ images wrt butt impressions, patent or plastic, on carpeting.

In ML judgement the 'print' must have not been child sized.

What if they break the dna into its separate component parts and any one part links directly to JR, PR, or BR, what happens then?

The short answer is - that's not how DNA testing for forensic matching works. One "part" alone can't provide the info needed for a match.

Tadpole, in 2005 she told Kolar (per his book) that she hadn't seen the print, but that Tom Wickman did. And Wickman told Kolar he'd never heard such a thing. Butt suddenly in 2016, "We all saw it".

I suspect Mary Lacy pulled this butt print story straight out of her...well, you know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"It was a butt print. We all saw it. The entire area was undisturbed except for that place in the rug," Lacy said. "Whoever did this sat outside of her room and waited until everyone was asleep to kill her."

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/jonbenet-ramsey/ci_30517990/ex-da-mary-lacy-cites-butt-print-defense

Heyya UK

Wow, ML provides confirmation of existence of butt print.
Can't find any forensic info/ images wrt butt impressions, patent or plastic, on carpeting.

In ML judgement the 'print' must have not been child sized.

Tadpole12,
Maybe its BR's butt print? How do you sit outside someones bedroom and not get noticed by anyone else?

ML has to say that stuff, she is in a corner and needs some intruder confirmation evidence, anything to save her, well, butt!

Tadpole12,
Maybe its BR's butt print?
Its no ones butt print. This butt print more than likely never existed anywhere but the imagination of corrupt individuals in Boulder.

if it exists and its Burke's butt print, I'd assume he's got thousands of butt prints all over that house unless he always sat in the same spot.

Its no ones butt print. This butt print more than likely never existed anywhere but the imagination of corrupt individuals in Boulder.

if it exists and its Burke's butt print, I'd assume he's got thousands of butt prints all over that house unless he always sat in the same spot.

Perhaps it was date-stamped too!

And hopefully, with his trousers on.

I'll butt in because this is a thread I can get behind. ;)

Too bad they never took a crack at it and made a cast of the "buttprint" so they could go around checking buttocks.

Of course it was another Lacy lie. Wickman was asstounded and told Kolar he had no idea what Lacy was talking about.

Miz Adventure,
Nope, he left those on JonBenet's bedroom floor.

Oh, so you have proof that the pants still fit him properly and that JonBenet wasn't wearing them as hand-me-downs?

Oh, so you have proof that the pants still fit him properly and that JonBenet wasn't wearing them as hand-me-downs?

icedtea4me,

Well, what do you think?

I'm simply exercising some gray matter, inferring from some facts, and employing Kolar's assumption.

Now lets see:

1. JonBenet was found dead wearing Burke Ramsey's long johns.

2. Kolar says the pajama bottoms left on JonBenet's bedroom floor were likely to be Burke Ramsey's.

3. JonBenet was found dead wearing way over sized, size-12 underwear.

For me that's three red flags, also JonBenet never wore the pajamas Kolar references on Christmas Eve, since we have her Christmas photos.

I'll butt in because this is a thread I can get behind. ;)

Too bad they never took a crack at it and made a cast of the "buttprint" so they could go around checking buttocks.

Of course it was another Lacy lie. Wickman was asstounded and told Kolar he had no idea what Lacy was talking about.
I hate to assk butt isn't the proper spelling of that word "abutt", not "about"? Let me check my MaryLacyam-Websleuths 118,000th Edition International Dictionary...

Well, we can safely say it's not Burke's buttprint because there was no feces smeared on it.

*snip*2. Kolar says the pajama bottoms left on JonBenet's bedroom floor were likely to be Burke Ramsey's.*snip*

For me that's three red flags, also JonBenet never wore the pajamas Kolar references on Christmas Eve, since we have her Christmas photos.

From /u/Fr_Brown:
Where in JonBenet's room were the feces-smeared pajama bottoms "thought to belong to Burke" found? If they were in plain sight, is there a crime scene photograph of them? Were they collected?
Was the "feces-smeared candy box" collected? If not, do you know why not?
permalinkembed
[–]jameskolar 17 points 1 year ago
It is my recollection that the pj bottoms were on the floor but I didn’t see that they or the box of candy were collected. It was an odd observation noted by investigators, but I don’t think they grasped the significance of those items at the time. Interviews were still being conducted with family employees and friends during and well after the completion of the execution of the search warrants.
permalinkembedparent

https://www.reddit.com/r/UnresolvedMysteries/comments/30nfvc/hi_im_chief_marshall_james_kolar_ama/

1. The pajama pants were never collected. Therefore, they were never taken to a lab for analysis.
2. Tell me why it would have been physically impossible for JonBenet to have worn those pajama pants on the night of 23 Dec.

I hate to assk butt isn't the proper spelling of that word "abutt", not "about"? Let me check my MaryLacyam-Websleuths 118,000th Edition International Dictionary...

Well, we can safely say it's not Burke's buttprint because there was no feces smeared on it.

:lol:

That reminds me! I worked with someone who kept saying "aboot." We would ask, "What boot?" Finally it dawned on us he was Canadian. It was funny. But I know not all Canadians say it that way.

screen-shot-2013-05-31-at-8-59-57-pm.png

From /u/Fr_Brown:
Where in JonBenet's room were the feces-smeared pajama bottoms "thought to belong to Burke" found? If they were in plain sight, is there a crime scene photograph of them? Were they collected?
Was the "feces-smeared candy box" collected? If not, do you know why not?
permalinkembed
[–]jameskolar 17 points 1 year ago
It is my recollection that the pj bottoms were on the floor but I didn’t see that they or the box of candy were collected. It was an odd observation noted by investigators, but I don’t think they grasped the significance of those items at the time. Interviews were still being conducted with family employees and friends during and well after the completion of the execution of the search warrants.
permalinkembedparent

https://www.reddit.com/r/UnresolvedMysteries/comments/30nfvc/hi_im_chief_marshall_james_kolar_ama/

1. The pajama pants were never collected. Therefore, they were never taken to a lab for analysis.
2. Tell me why it would have been physically impossible for JonBenet to have worn those pajama pants on the night of 23 Dec.

icedtea4me,
Oh, really, why bother requesting proof then?

WOW, elementary my dear icedtea4me, because Burke Ramsey would be wearing them, just as he likely wore them on the 24th and 25th of December!

icedtea4me,

Oh, really, why bother requesting proof then?
*snip*

Do you think it's wise for you to claim that the pajama pants belonged to Burke when they were never collected nor tested?

Do you think it's wise for you to claim that the pajama pants belonged to Burke when they were never collected nor tested?

icedtea4me,

Kolar thinks they are Burke Ramsey's pajama bottoms. I'm speculating that given the pajama bottoms condition, along with other items in the bedroom apparently smeared with feces, that together they might represent part of Burke Ramsey's behavior after he had assaulted JonBenet?

attachment.php

If you look at JonBenet in this picture, the pajama bottoms she is wearing look like part of a set and seem to fit her fine, i.e. these are definitely not hand down pajama bottoms from Burke Ramsey.

This picture was taken Christmas Day and JonBenet wore these pajamas on Christmas Eve, so on this day she was definitely not wearing the pajama pants found on the bedroom floor which Kolar says belong to Burke Ramsey.

Of course its wise to speculate otherwise we cannot make any progress. also I'm more likely to be wrong than correct but that's the price you pay for the occasion when you make an advance.

In the absence of hard fact we are simply discussing theories and speculating, that's what the forum is for.

The crime scene techs and detectives thought the PJ bottoms found in JBR's room were too big for her and were likely from BR.

I don't know what the problem here is unless you think that the techs and the detectives can't distinguish the size of a little girl's PJ bottoms and those of a 10 year old boy just by looking at them. And the 'too big' PJ bottoms had feces in them, not stains or they would have said 'stains'.

The chocolates were smeared with feces. Smeared. You can try to say it was due to accidental transfer but I don't think that makes a box of chocolates smeared with feces any less disturbing.

icedtea4me,

Kolar thinks they are Burke Ramsey's pajama bottoms. I'm speculating that given the pajama bottoms condition, along with other items in the bedroom apparently smeared with feces, that together they might represent part of Burke Ramsey's behavior after he had assaulted JonBenet?

attachment.php

If you look at JonBenet in this picture, the pajama bottoms she is wearing look like part of a set and seem to fit her fine, i.e. these are definitely not hand down pajama bottoms from Burke Ramsey.

This picture was taken Christmas Day and JonBenet wore these pajamas on Christmas Eve, so on this day she was definitely not wearing the pajama pants found on the bedroom floor which Kolar says belong to Burke Ramsey.

Of course its wise to speculate otherwise we cannot make any progress. also I'm more likely to be wrong than correct but that's the price you pay for the occasion when you make an advance.

In the absence of hard fact we are simply discussing theories and speculating, that's what the forum is for.

So, you do think it's wise for you to claim that the pajama pants belonged to Burke when they were never collected nor tested. I can't say that this surprises me.​

The crime scene techs and detectives thought the PJ bottoms found in JBR's room were too big for her and were likely from BR.

I don't know what the problem here is unless you think that the techs and the detectives can't distinguish the size of a little girl's PJ bottoms and those of a 10 year old boy just by looking at them. And the 'too big' PJ bottoms had feces in them, not stains or they would have said 'stains'.

The chocolates were smeared with feces. Smeared. You can try to say it was due to accidental transfer but I don't think that makes a box of chocolates smeared with feces any less disturbing.

And you're another one who thinks it's wise to claim that the pajama pants belonged to Burke when they were never collected nor tested. I can't say that this surprises me either.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717
Back