New Anthony Spokesperson: Caylee is alive! Presser planned

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh oh... Caylee at the airport can only mean one thing......

The NEXT time they need to divert attention away from any search efforts....

They're in position to claim that Caylee was spotted in Mexico or Puerto Rico.

They do know where to look, the A's are the ones getting these tips. Texas, New York, P.Rico, Mexico...everyone of these sighting locations have been provided by Cindy. So they do know where to look.

As far as the media following them, they were able to get down to Coral Springs or Gainsville (can't remember which) and look at the video of a possible Caylee without being followed.

It has to be narrowed down a tad more.
Since they weren't followed to Gainesville, how do we know they aren't looking ?

They are looking for her through their PI.

Uh oh... Caylee at the airport can only mean one thing......

The NEXT time they need to divert attention away from any search efforts....

They're in position to claim that Caylee was spotted in Mexico or Puerto Rico.

Or France, or Zimbabwe or Australia.

Now that one I will have to agree with you. It seems they are always in the front collecting money. From their history and their owner history, we can find NO CHILD they have ever found or even tried to find. The billboard they loaned the Anthony's belongs to a defunct company. (yes, another one)

There is just SO MUCH wrong with this and their relationship to the Anthonys. Do they live at their house? It was reported their house was foreclosed last month, so could that be why every time you see the Anthonys you see them?

that's probably how they have such a tight hold on G&C. They're not just leading them on and telling them what they so desperately want to hear-they've probably saved them financially. I know they have gotten money for photos-but still, their expenses have got to be huge and they probably can't really touch any money right now(3rd party probably holding it). And Cindy says with such conviction that she hasn't gotten any money from the interviews-and in reality, she probaly hasn't physically gotten any money from the interviews. But, somehow, someone or some entity is providing a safety net for them. It just gets curiouser and curiouser!:waitasec:

I'm not doubting their work. I think their report is accurate, they don't know if the decomp in the trunk was human and that not all the chemicals found in human decomp were found in the trunk. IMO, this isn't strong enough for me (or them) to conclude that Caylee was in the trunk. It indicates a possibility not a probability or likelihood.
Every organic material decomposes.

The state charged Casey with murder.

They can't do that with only possibilities or even a strong likelihood.

The defense couldn't discuss the forensic evidence before because they didn't have it. I don't see how it's fair to allow LE to comment on it but not the defense.
I'm still not convinced that there was a body in the trunk. I think the forensic evidence is weak.

The defense didn't ask for it. They wanted le to hand it to them. All they had to do was go thru the correct channels and they did not do so. This was discussed - not at the last hearing but the one right before KC was indicted. The judge told Baez he had to do his own legwork. He had not up to that point.

The thing is, no matter what story / stories the spokeperson comes out with there will always be some folks who choose to believe or want to believe.

The more they release info, credible or not, they will increase the % of followers who believe more and more Caylee is alive and there will be good news.

Like the Meet-and-Greet, the Anythony's will win over supporters and followers and those that just want a happy ending. They are not going to analyze or research the info. Just take it at face value.

Just like politics -- it is the sound bites that count -- doesn't have to be accurate or true, just that busy folks catch the sound bites and remember only them. Recollection is, they are close to finding Caylee alive. First perceptions stick.

It is now time for the big push to influence the future Jury pool as we head into the month of December. I see them initiating an on-going political campaign now to influence everyone they can.

Snipped:

I don't think they'll try to blame her death on anybody else unless for some reason she was found out of state.

Are you kidding me? I wish I could find the video where Cindy says that "you guys" are going to put Caylee in her coffin.

Anyone happen to have that video link?

You have to know where to look, plus the A's can't do anything without the media covering their every move. I'm sure the PI's are telling them that they're hot on the trail of the kidnappers and if CA or GA show up, their cover will be blown.
Another good question posed by many WS'rs is "where is Lee A" ?
Maybe he's looking for Caylee.

It has to be narrowed down a tad more.
Since they weren't followed to Gainesville, how do we know they aren't looking ?

They are looking for her through their PI.

I'm not sure if I understand your post.....I was responding to your other post. You said they can't do anything without the media cover their every move and I said they were able to go to Gainsville without the media.

The A's are asking for more donations so they can continue to look for an alive Caylee, the PI's have stated in an interview that they are working pro bono.

You say it has to be narrowed down a tad more....what does? If a tipster calls Cindy with a sighting, I would hope they give the location and Cindy will grill the caller and get as much info as possible.

ETA: And if the Anthony's don't want their cover blown, then they need stop going to the media with every sighting; that in my opinion is blowing a cover. But for the record, I don't believe there is a cover to be blown, because they are no kidnappers....and C & G know this too. moo

The defense didn't ask for it. They wanted le to hand it to them. All they had to do was go thru the correct channels and they did not do so. This was discussed - not at the last hearing but the one right before KC was indicted. The judge told Baez he had to do his own legwork. He had not up to that point.

IIRC, Baez whined that he wasn't handed the evidence BEFORE Casey was charged.

Either the guy is very gutsy to even say he'd want such a thing OR he's totally incompetent & has no clue about basic procedures.

The state charged Casey with murder.

They can't do that with only possibilities or even a strong likelihood.

Yes they can, if they have evidence that indicates Caylee is dead and they feel they can present a winning case, they can file charges. I'ts been said that even less is needed for a GJ indictment.
It's up to the jury to decide if there is reasonable doubt. Based on the fact that she prosecution doesn't always win indicates that those they prosecute aren't always guilty.

So far what we've heard is one-sided. I'll be glad when we have all the facts.

I'm not doubting their work. I think their report is accurate, they don't know if the decomp in the trunk was human and that not all the chemicals found in human decomp were found in the trunk. IMO, this isn't strong enough for me (or them) to conclude that Caylee was in the trunk. It indicates a possibility not a probability or likelihood.
Every organic material decomposes.

It isn't just about the Forensics alone, the Grand Jury heard a brief synopsis of evidence [info or forensics not released to the public might also have been included] and voted unaminously to indict KC for Murder 1.

There is more than we know, yet. You don't indict for Murder 1 based on a 'possibility'.

The thing is, no matter what story / stories the spokeperson comes out with there will always be some folks who choose to believe or want to believe.

The more they release info, credible or not, they will increase the % of followers who believe more and more Caylee is alive and there will be good news.

Like the Meet-and-Greet, the Anythony's will win over supporters and followers and those that just want a happy ending. They are not going to analyze or research the info. Just take it at face value.

Just like politics -- it is the sound bites that count -- doesn't have to be accurate or true, just that busy folks catch the sound bites and remember only them. Recollection is, they are close to finding Caylee alive. First perceptions stick.

It is now time for the big push to influence the future Jury pool as we head into the month of December. I see them initiating an on-going political campaign now to influence everyone they can.

Yes, yes and I agree. Good post.

I'm not sure if I understand your post.....I was responding to your other post. You said they can't do anything without the media cover their every move and I said they were able to go to Gainsville without the media.

The A's are asking for more donations so they can continue to look for an alive Caylee, the PI's have stated in an interview that they are working pro bono.

You say it has to be narrowed down a tad more....what does? If a tipster calls Cindy with a sighting, I would hope they give the location and Cindy will grill the caller and get as much info as possible.

I wasn't aware they personally went to Gainesville, you seemed to be. I remember a tip where the tipster said she saw Caylee staying in an area in TX for a couple weeks before she was reported missing and then they left after the news broke. If it was reported that she was there but gone, where are they supposed to go ?
I don't think it's unreasonable that they're using PI's and not traveling all over after every tip.

To come to an intelligent belief in the guilt or innocence of Casey you must have gone through hundreds of pages of documents and listened to so many of the interrogations of the many witnesses on the list of the prosecution. I applaud you for your diligence in all your hard work. Now, where is Caylee?

lol..

IIRC, Baez whined that he wasn't handed the evidence BEFORE Casey was charged.

Either the guy is very gutsy to even say he'd want such a thing OR he's totally incompetent & has no clue about basic procedures.

I would have to go with totally incompentent and has no clue about basic procedure. Good grief, the judge had to tell Baez to go take depositions. That's really basic stuff! :doh:

Snipped:

Are you kidding me? I wish I could find the video where Cindy says that "you guys" are going to put Caylee in her coffin.

Anyone happen to have that video link?

What sticks in my mind is the comment CA made that she didn't care if KC rotted if it meant getting Caylee back.

That's a pretty harsh thing to say about your own daughter. I don't think she's forgive KC very easily.

The press conference has been cancelled according to other forums. I am looking for a site to say it.

There are 3 position available on the Kidfinders network board of directors. I wonder who will fill them? As if we dont know. That is probably why the Anthonys are doing the meet and greets and all the PR, asking for donation to Kidfinders. They will draw their salary from Kidfinders, so they need the money coming in. {IMO}
"Meet Our Board Of Directors for 2007-2008"

Dennis W. Milstead
Founder / President / Chairman of the Board

Sherri J. Milstead
Co-Founder / Vice President / Executive Director

Sheri McCandles
Director / Public Relations

New Board Member To Be Announced
Director / Event Coordinator

New Board Member To Be Announced
Director / Media Relations

James Riddle