New Anthony Spokesperson: Caylee is alive! Presser planned

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither is an early pregnancy test. A Paternity test. Or so many other tests which we rely on daily and that are accepted into our court systems as "proof".

The reports we have seen thus far are only the PRELIMINARY reports! We are not going to see the results of the further testing, cross-testing, re-testing, and the battery of other significant finds until they go to court to present them as their case.

It's kind of like when my daughter had a horrid UTI and the preliminary report from the lab came back perfectly normal. The final report showed blood cells in her urine and she had a full blown infection..I like to think of this analogy when thinking just how "preliminary" the reports are.:)

Lets see......... I recall the A's were digging up the backyard before LE came, looking for Caylee....that doesn't exactly scream denial but death.

It appears people were very busy washing clothes from the car, cleaning the car, clearing the computer and then establishing a website....all done prior to the police getting involved.

They looked high and low for a dead body...now they are looking for a live person and want everyone else but themselves to search and now they want us to believe ANYTHING that comes from KFN????...

I was born at night..........but it sure was not last night.

Didn't fall off the turnip truck either!:crazy:

I didn't see where they had identified decomp fluids in the trunk....only the air was analyzed for decomp...and they cannot extract DNA from air samples, especially after 31 days. The "death band" on the single hair is the primary forensic evidence that has be released to date. So far, I haven't read where that is 100% conclusive, scientifically.

Not that this makes a bit of difference, but just for those that want to be very particular about the wording in the prelim forensic reports, "banding" or "death banding" has never been stated in the report regarding the hair. The actual language is "apparent decomposition".

A Caucasian head hair found in specimen Q12 exhibits characteristics of apparent decomposition at the proximal (root) end. This hair is microscopically similar to the Caucasian head hair recovered from the Q15 hairbrush, however a more meaningful conclusion can not be reached as this is not a suitable known hair sample. The proximal (root) portion of the hair, which exhibits the apparent decomposition has been preserved on a glass microscope slide. The remainder of the hair, designated Q12.1 has been submitted for mitochondrial DNA analysis.
Like I said, apples and oranges... Just being the perfectionist that I am. :)

Oh they sure were! Because we had a big discussion going on about that!
Now, why in God's name would you begin digging up your backyard, upon finding out your grandaughter was missing... for 31 days! ???
And remember also, that they did some industrial cleaning on the car, the clothes in the car, and goodness knows what else!

Yeah, I remember somebody on Websleuths, sorry can't remember who, saying that most people's normal reaction when they haven't seen a family member for a month isn't to go out to see if they've been burried in the back yard.

Okay, maybe it was just assumed on NG and that's where I picked it up.

Probably, although there has been speculation swirling everywhere concerning the stain. I think I've heard..decomp, blood, pee, detergent...the list goes on. It's hard to seperate fact from fiction/speculation, and I think at some point all of us got something or another mixed together.

Is it at all possible that the woman who claimed to have seen her confused the airport terminals? Is it possible that the terminals she said were actually the terminals where the disembarking occurred?

IMO, the police come to every siting with the preconclusion that the child is dead. While that may be the case in the end, I think sitings need to be thoroughly investigated. Police shouldn't presume that a person reports something only for self promotion or publicity. Granted, most sitings are simply mistaken and some are publicity hounds....this is why we, the taxpaying public, support police departments. Their job is to thoroughly investigate, not to brush off what they presume to be erroneous leads.

I'm probably gonna be arrested one of these days bacuse I look closely at every little girl I see in Caylee's age bracket. Lucky for me, given the current mindsets, that I haven't seen one who resembles her very much. I can't help it. I am a grandmom who has raised 2 granddaughters from about that age.....I would have died if something like this tragedy happened in my family.
We are talking about the FBI. They DID investigate and determined without a doubt any sightings taking place at the OIA were not credible and totally unsubstantiated. Their investigation was thorough and nothing at all was found. Case closed on those sightings. Preconceived notions do not enter into what the FBI does to prove or disprove a lead when trying to find a missing child. Factual information is what they rely on and did rely on to conclude there was no actual sighting of Caylee at the OIA.

Yep, I agree and I also am starting to think that much of the A's
strange behavior is from the company they're keeping, someone
mentioned the connection on the KFN thread.
Remember George praying that it wasn't "his Caylee" in the trunk at
the tow yard, telling the Police how he knew what the smell of death was like. NOBODY could do such an about face unless they were being twisted around by the company they are keeping. (KFN and such)

ETA - Love the birds you have!

I think Cindy is plenty twisted all by herself, she fits well with that group!

ETA- thanks about the birds but I think I'm gonna take 'em off they are driving me crazy flying in circles! LOL

Name me one case where a person has been indicted and arrested for first degree murder of a "missing child or a missing person" where that child or person has showed up ALIVE weeks later, months later or even years later....

It doesn't happen.

Police and prosecutors take murder charges very seriously and they don't arrest people for murder that does not occur...they may on rare occasion arrest the wrong person for the murder but that doesn't mean that the murder didn't happen.

I know the A's have been passing out cases of Kool Aid
but now they must have cases of Rose Colored GLASSES

gimme me breakk:woohoo:When will it STOP

Quote:
Originally Posted by okiedokietoo
not this interview but here's link
http://www.local6.com/news/17291314/detail.html
POSTED: 4:46 pm EDT August 25, 2008
UPDATED: 10:50 am EDT August 26, 2008
*** half way down****part of 400 pages document release
The documents also stated that before detectives arrived to perform a search of the back yard of Casey Anthony's parents' home, Cindy Anthony, Caylee's grandmother, checked inside the sheds and George Anthony, Caylee's grandfather, moved a playhouse and looked underneath concrete pavers for "any evidence of foul play."

Back on topic. From the article:

So why hold out on information that could lead to Caylee alive now?

"Because we don't want to lose the opportunity... that's why. We want to make sure our I's are dotted and our T's are crossed."

Huh?? :waitasec: If you wait to release the info, aren't you losing opportunity to get Caylee back alive???

I've never seen such craziness in my life. Poor Caylee.

That didn't make sense to me either. :waitasec:

OH NO more circus from CA to get attention away from true facts and the search........she is a piece of work......IMO AND how if she isn't working and GA has a small job...............do they cover any expenses? Just daily bills, credit cards, KC's charges, cell phones, lawyers, PR guys, search????? IMO, someone is paying the bills !
TV?
Is FUSION LOUNGE CLOSED? or is that a rumor?
who is the employee at Lexus dealership that KC called all the time???

Caylee is alive...Caylee is alive... Caylee is alive. Maybe if we all say that three times while clicking our heels together, she will show up on the A's front lawn. Ready set GO! Anybody have confirmation if it did indeed work? :)

Yeah, I remember somebody on Websleuths, sorry can't remember who, saying that most people's normal reaction when they haven't seen a family member for a month isn't to go out to see if they've been burried in the back yard.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

The A's are setting things up for this to become their new life/lifestyle...the "search" for Caylee. And they're hitching their cart to all these other highly questionable companies/foundations/people to accomplish it. No matter what happens with Casey's trial, they will continue with these absurd claims and "events" as long as the media, and the rest of us, are willing to be there and pay attention to it. Same with book deal. Doing these things are financially BENEFICIAL to them, and since they're no longer going to work....this is now their new "job". Jobs equal income.

I, for one, can't stomach the thought that we are going to be hearing this nonsense out of the A's for years to come. It's sickening. I can only hope that the media begins to understand what the A's are doing, and they eventually STOP interviewing them and STOP showing up for these "media" events they're putting together.

Maybe, just maybe, if the A's don't have an audience they will SHUT THE H*LL UP!!!

IMO, I noticed that the A family doesn't seem to miss CAYLEE dead or alive..........is it just me??? Seems to be what they need and want............

I just want these people to go away.:yow: I don't want to see them anymore. I don't want to hear them. I don't want to see their pictures. I don't want them on my TV or on my Internet.:yow: I can now see how they might have driven their child so crazy:argue: that she might have done something just to get at them, :snake:just to, oh I don't know,:liar: make them suffer:dervish: for being what they are. Of course, nothing would ever justify anything that might have happened here and it's still not my prime theory, but I'm starting to see how it could have gone down like that if someone had been forced into close quarters with them for 20 years.:bang: They are the most insufferable, unsympathetic characters!

:other_beatingA_Dead
:behindbar:doh::razz::Banane15::gavel::puke:
:clap::clap::clap::clap:
I so agree. I refuse to watch or listen to CA anymore, I can honestly see where being forced to live in the same house with her for 20+ years could drive a person to insanity. KC still must pay for her "done deeds" but holy moly......I feel for anyone who has had to live with CA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member