New Anthony Spokesperson: Caylee is alive! Presser planned

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tragedy didn't "happen" to this family. A member of the family "caused" the tragedy and the rest are trying to help her cover it up.

Okay is this the same MB that claimed someone from W/S sent her death threats? That is until Tricia called her bluff and she removed the mistruth from her blog. Pretty sure it's the same person. I have no reason to believe a word spewed from her lips after that..although I wouldn't believe it even if that didn't happen.

I didn't see where they had identified decomp fluids in the trunk....only the air was analyzed for decomp...and they cannot extract DNA from air samples, especially after 31 days. The "death band" on the single hair is the primary forensic evidence that has be released to date. So far, I haven't read where that is 100% conclusive, scientifically.

So who was the dead body in the trunk?

When LE arrived, George told them that he and Cindy had searched.

Respectfully snipped....

:waitasec: , GA told them that he and CA had searched?

Ummm, isn't that a bit like when LE asked CA for her JCP receipts she told them that she had already gone over them and there was nothing of interest?

Good golly, these people think they can get around searches by saying "oh, I already looked..."???

Is it at all possible that the woman who claimed to have seen her confused the airport terminals? Is it possible that the terminals she said were actually the terminals where the disembarking occurred?

IMO, the police come to every siting with the preconclusion that the child is dead. While that may be the case in the end, I think sitings need to be thoroughly investigated. Police shouldn't presume that a person reports something only for self promotion or publicity. Granted, most sitings are simply mistaken and some are publicity hounds....this is why we, the taxpaying public, support police departments. Their job is to thoroughly investigate, not to brush off what they presume to be erroneous leads.

I'm probably gonna be arrested one of these days bacuse I look closely at every little girl I see in Caylee's age bracket. Lucky for me, given the current mindsets, that I haven't seen one who resembles her very much. I can't help it. I am a grandmom who has raised 2 granddaughters from about that age.....I would have died if something like this tragedy happened in my family.

Wasn't this woman supposedly on the same flight though? Unless she got on the wrong plane too I would *think* she got the terminal correct. The flight manifest showed 2 children on that plane, neither of which were Caylee. IIRC.

I wish I could afford a plane ticket straight into the Orlando airport tomorrow. I have always wanted to witness a miracle, and Caylee being alive would be exactly that...a miracle! As a matter of fact, if I had any doubt at all in my mind, I would probably sell off some of my most prized possessions just to be there (no, not my kids, I would never sell them lol).

IIRC, DNA from the hair was linked to a female Anthony. Casey and Cindy and Cindy's mother are alive so the math says it is Caylee's hair.
Yes..that is what I understand too....that's why LP's remarks about the DNA disclosing paternity were absurd.

It's the socalled "death band" that may well be disputed. It isn't 100% conclusive so far as I've been able to determine.

In the Cindy with LE interview tapes, Yuri told Cindy the airport tipster was merely wanting to get herself on TV as most of the tipsters calling in were.

I didn't see where they had identified decomp fluids in the trunk....only the air was analyzed for decomp...and they cannot extract DNA from air samples, especially after 31 days. The "death band" on the single hair is the primary forensic evidence that has be released to date. So far, I haven't read where that is 100% conclusive, scientifically.

Ok, so where did KC leave her baby, why did she lie about it to the police if the baby were kidnapped? Why wouldn't she want the police to help her find the baby? Why has she never co-operated with police BY TELLING THEM THE TRUTH!? Why did the trunk smell like that? Why does the trunk still smell like that?

Oh. Are you talking about the yard work they did during that one weekend in July? Wasn't it near July 4th or something? I thought they were just doing yardwork then like normal homeowners do on the weekends.

Right and the night before, July 3rd CA posted the big Caylee is "missing" blog on her myspace page. She knew something was up then but did yard work to take her mind off of it..yeah that's what happened.:doh:

Yes..that is what I understand too....that's why LP's remarks about the DNA disclosing paternity were absurd.

It's the socalled "death band" that may well be disputed. It isn't 100% conclusive so far as I've been able to determine.

Maybe, maybe not, but taken with everything else, SO damning, and I think everything together is MORE than enough to prove the baby dead and to send the so-called mom to stir.

Right and the night before, July 3rd CA posted the big Caylee is "missing" blog on her myspace page. She knew something was up then but did yard work to take her mind off of it..yeah that's what happened.:doh:

You know, I always wondered how much Cindy's little dogs played in this. They may have shown interest in certain spots and caused Cindy and George to start putting two and two together.

You know, I always wondered how much Cindy's little dogs played in this. They may have shown interest in certain spots and caused Cindy and George to start putting two and two together.

You may be right, dogs have sensitive noses..it would make sense completely to me.

Ok, now I'm confused....so who's dead body was in KC's car then?:rolleyes: Guess I'll have to wait until the bombshell "presser" since the info can't be passed on to the FBI before then. Wait, I don't get that news channel out here... Oh no. You guys will have to share. :rolleyes:

Ok, so where did KC leave her baby, why did she lie about it to the police if the baby were kidnapped? Why wouldn't she want the police to help her find the baby? Why has she never co-operated with police BY TELLING THEM THE TRUTH!? Why did the trunk smell like that? Why does the trunk still smell like that?
I only wish I knew.

I'm not a stupid person....as I said previously, the odds are that Caylee is dead.

But I've already said why I think Casey would lie and go so far as to remain in jail.

Hopefully, Caylee will be found before her grandparents go completely insane. My heart aches for them. Such a cruel cruel thing for their own flesh and blood to do to them is nearly as incomprehensible as what's she's done with her daughter.

IIRC, DNA from the hair was linked to a female Anthony. Casey and Cindy and Cindy's mother are alive so the math says it is Caylee's hair.

Yes, that's how I understand it. It's from a dead female with their DNA. Cindy is alive, check, Casey is alive, check, Caylee is missing.

I understood that the stain in the trunk was in fact decomp fluids. Was that just rumor?

Let's not forget about the chloroform. Waiting anxiously to hear the explanation from the defense on that....

Well that's interesting. I thought it was. I guess we'll have to wait and see how they present that information at trial.

Let's not forget about the chloroform. Waiting anxiously to hear the explanation from the defense on that....

Yes and NG may have slipped when she said on her show this week that CK was Googling how to make your own chloroform, so that's where she got it from. That's even worse than ordering it, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela