New Anthony Spokesperson: Caylee is alive! Presser planned

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HaHa . .
I'm just glad I read Turbo's reply first or I might have passed out with your post.:chicken:

I left you a message on your "public message area" or whatever it is called. I don't think I'm allowed to PM yet. If I am, I can't find my PM area.:confused:
Sorry...nothing came over.

ya i think so .. she was banned from here i remember reading about it on her site .. and the way she talked she sounded almost like that katie chick that was talking to cindy a .. or im nuts :( that is why tricia had talked to cindy cuz this katie told tricia about it or something im not postive though .. im sure curious !

She (Bart) came up a while ago in the KFN thread...IIRC, she was banned due to some business about alleged death threats she received from WSs for defending KC, and when the mods asked for proof to investigate, she never responded (?) Maybe a mod can clear it up?

Oh. Are you talking about the yard work they did during that one weekend in July? Wasn't it near July 4th or something? I thought they were just doing yardwork then like normal homeowners do on the weekends.

No, no one is talking about yard work. It's in the documents... I think it was the first dump, or maybe the second? After George and Cindy smelled the smell of death from the trunk on July 15th, they immediately went out and searched the backyard, looking for Caylee. For some reason, my brain isn't telling me right now whether that is in George's interview or Cindy's interview, but it definitely came from the Anthonys themselves. They DID search the backyard for Caylee's body after smelling the car.

Hi Guys, I'm just curious. Is the basic opinion here that Cindy is innocent of any knowledge of what might have happened to Caylee?

I have not been active here as a poster but have watched the news closely and of course read here on a regular basis. If I had to vote on that point it would be thumbs down! I think she knows exactly what happened and is guilty by ommision, which is in my mind not talking turkey to the police instead of trying what she can do to raise as much $$ as possible. Just my opinion. xox

Are you sure that they were digging in the backyard looking for Caylee before LE arrived or is this just your opinion? I don't remember reading this anywhere or hearing LE say that this was a fact.

George & Cindy talked about it in a news interview, and it's also in the LE documents. They freely admitted that as soon as LE called them to tell them they were coming, that they went to the back yard and searched, including lifting up the sandbox/playhouse, going through the sheds, etc. When LE arrived, George told them that he and Cindy had searched.

Pull the news interview, and you can see/hear it on video from George and Cindy themselves. I'm pretty sure it's the same long interview in the living room where Cindy says she's going to knock on every door, walk to the ends of the earth, etc. If it's not that one, look at the ones in that timeframe. It's a very early interview.

Back on topic. From the article:

So why hold out on information that could lead to Caylee alive now?

"Because we don't want to lose the opportunity... that's why. We want to make sure our I's are dotted and our T's are crossed."

Huh?? :waitasec: If you wait to release the info, aren't you losing opportunity to get Caylee back alive???

I've never seen such craziness in my life. Poor Caylee.

"Monday, Bart plans to hold a news conference to show evidence that Caylee is still alive. Bart says several leads placed Caylee at Orlando International Airport."
http://www.cbs12.com/news/anthony_4710762___article.html/bart_family.html

Alrighty then.

From the same link:
Bart thinks the family will surprise you.

"They're down to earth... approachable... very honest," Bart said.

You'd think she'd never even met the Anthonys. Do they really believe they can rehabilitate their reputations at this point by a public relations blitz?

From the same link:

You'd think she'd never even met the Anthonys. Do they really believe they can rehabilitate their reputations at this point by a public relations blitz?

I'm sure that is what they're banking on!! I'm sure they're reading here and probably losing sleep!! Good-cause I know I am!!:saythat:

Oh. Are you talking about the yard work they did during that one weekend in July? Wasn't it near July 4th or something? I thought they were just doing yardwork then like normal homeowners do on the weekends.

I have been wondering about this, I know people do use lime to improve their soil quality, but I never knew anyone who did it (besides farmers putting it on fields) is it a common thing to do? Maybe more common in Florida?

I have been wondering about this, I know people do use lime to improve their soil quality, but I never knew anyone who did it (besides farmers putting it on fields) is it a common thing to do? Maybe more common in Florida?

Hi forensic fan. I posted in the A backyard thread about this. I was taught to use it in the yard to get rid of the dog urine and feces smell that gets very bad in the summer. Maconrich said that landscapers use it to alter the ph so the grass does not turn and die. Well, you better find her post in the A backyard I may be misquoting her. Anyhow, I do use it for the reason I stated, but after reading your guys thoughts on people using it to remove decomp odor, I tried a few other things. In reality nothing really ever gets rid of the doggie smells very well, but anything can help when it smells bad in the heat.

I'm in Ma. and I think it's pretty common for some to use lime for the grass. We were told to put some down a few years ago when we put down new grass seed.

What security tapes? I believe I read where there were no security tapes available for the specific time frames of the alleged sitings, because they had been taped over. I find that incredible, given the sensitivity nationwide, post 9/11. But there you have it.

From my recollection, there is 1 piece of tangible evidence that is said to be conclusive regarding Caylee's death...the single strand of hair. I think that is arguable in court.

The other evidence is the smell in the car. The body farm did air testing for chemical compostion of the "smell". Please bear in mind that "smells" in the air are not as positive proof as smells from a "stain" or specific spot that can be further analyzed. So far, I haven't read where the stain in the trunk had been identified.

Look...the odds are that Caylee is dead. But who wants to close a case based upon odds when there is a chance, however slight, that a little girl is "out there".

My favorite fantasy about this case is that Casey gave Caylee to someone, mainly to gain freedom from the burdens of motherhood and from the constraints of her family. If a person exists who has Caylee and is secretly adopting her, there may well be a mandatory time period that has to pass without challenge. If Casey is indeed as spiteful as she appears, she would rather stay in jail than risk her parents winning full custody from an adoptive family.

Casey Anthony may indeed despise her parents more than most of the people here.

My sympathy goes out to the people in Orlando who will be exposed to this insanity on their tv's.

Thank you Casey for this cluster-#@*k.

Uh-m-m ! If the child was seen at the airport over the last three days, why would she be at an airport for three days? There was no hurricane to cause a three day delay in flights. Unless the deceased child has been in a locker or the baggage department as loss luggage for three days. God forbid!

Why was CA at a M&G instead of at the airport?

Did this info come from LE or CA ? If CA, how did she get access to airport tapes?

How do people at an airport just happen to have CA's phone number, but not 911?

I don't think many people would call a family of a missing child and build their hopes that could just a possibility, instead of calling the LE first to check it out. Oh, that's right!
the A's are above the Law! They're smarter!

Gimme a break, I'm about to burst a brain vein!

:mad:Evidence that Caylee is alive?:eek:
All right then-look forward to hearing this one...
The child is dead, has been dead and will continue to be dead, and they just continue on beating THIS dead horse...Caylee was a CORPSE when the hair that they have in evidence came off of her head. Caylee was a CORPSE when her body decomposed in the trunk of Casey's car and fluids leaked from her poor little body and caused a stain on the carpet...The car STILL wreaks today just as it did when it was first taken into evidence. This just makes me sicker and sicker. The audacity in these people is unreal, or surreal actually...Caylee is not alive so how they are going to show evidence that she is should be very interesting.:furious:

Your post reminded me of the "weekend at Bernies" movies, where they do voodoo and bring him "back to life" of some sort, its really funny! maybe the A's are gonna try this on us to see if we dont notice.....:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela