New Developments and General Discussion, 08/10/2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Houston Mom it appears in the find a grave photo that there are two large trees directly behind the gravestone that the google map doesn't appear to show. I believe this disturbed earth could possibly be from removing the larger tree along with the roots? IDK... maybe call the cemetery, it looks like people park their cars facing that area and I would hope someone would have questioned this if it were not due to known circumstances.

Worth a call? I agree that looking at small cemeteries is a good idea there in Tx as well! :thumb:

http://goo.gl/maps/HMp7f

Imo, not just cemeteries, but historic cemeteries located in primitive/private/forested areas located in adjacent jurisdictions of where Ali, was abducted. Seems, BSL was comfortable carrying out his sadistic rituals in these serene safe havens, under the cloak of darkness...

'Yikes'
Texas' Serial Killers: Someone's Selling The Dirt From Their Graves On eBay Online
By Chris Vogel Mon., May 10 2010 at 4:39 PM Write Comment
Categories: Crime, Texas, Whatever

http://blogs.houstonpress.com/hairballs/2010/05/serial_killer_grave_robbing.php

This first came to light when Andy Kahan, the world's leading expert on murderbilia (he literally coined the phrase) noticed that a well-known dealer of murderbilia was trying to sell bags of dirt from the graves of

* serial killers Henry Lee Lucas and Kenneth McDuff.(TX)

Both are buried at Captain Joe Byrd Cemetery, which is owned by the Texas Department of Criminal Justice.

'Ironically Spring, TX is only 47.3 miles from the TDCJ - Captain Joe Byrd Cemetery in Huntsville, TX'.
"Some believe history repeats itself, while others believe that it only rhymes"

I guess if that area was crop land at one time then it's not likely there could be some sort of archaelogical dig going on. Just thinking out loud.

Good morning dear sleuthers :seeya:
I've been taking a break from posting, but have been hovering around and trying to keep up to date with all the latest developments. I'm waiting with baited breath for 'BS' Lavergne's hearing tomorrow morning. My prayers right now are for him, although previously they have been only for his victims and their loved ones. I pray that any shred of goodness in his soul will overcome all the evil that has plagued him, and he will turn to God, confess all his sins, and shine the pure light of truth on the many lies he has told. We know he goes to church, and it gives me hope that his soul can be saved..even if it is the darkest of souls...there is a crack in everything. Yes, my prayers are for him right now and he needs all the prayers he can get.

Leonard Cohen - Anthem

http://youtu.be/HNP4K7E2-dw

On a different topic, I see you've been trying to figure out those mysterious white marks (which I believe are egrets), however, they could have a more sinister origin - "gas emitted by rotting organic matter" JMO

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/ignis+fatuus

feu follet - will-o-the-wisp - ignis fatuus

1. A phosphorescent light that hovers or flits over swampy ground at night, possibly caused by spontaneous combustion of gases emitted by rotting organic matter. Also called friar's lantern, jack-o'-lantern, will-o'-the-wisp, wisp.
2. Something that misleads or deludes; an illusion.

and this is creepy: http://inamidst.com/lights/wisp/

I love you all for your persistence and caring, attention to detail, and your hours upon hours of sleuthing in pursuit of justice. Keep on sleuthing *advertiser censored*

My last comment (I think) on the dots. In google Earth, zoom in, then at the top of the screen select the ruler and measure the brightest part of each. You will find that they are 1x3 actually closer to 1x2 You will not see wings, they are perfectly square minus the pixelation on the edges. Now this could be pixelation that causes the perfect square who knows. I looked at the bing map, and there where the dark empty looking part is, in bing that looks like a big brown glob, my take it was a old tree trunk of a big tree, boulder, large ant mound, or mole mound. There was a camp near by so perhaps like I suggested before that these spots are garbage. The reason I say this is because, looking at the road I saw a white round dot. I thought it was a big rock, so I went street view to see what it was. It was garbage, like paper waded up and something threw out the window.

Someone posted that these tree's were planted while BSL was in jail. It isn't hard to believe that whom ever planted the tree's might have left some garbage behind, or something. All I know, is by the size these are not graves. Dismembering is not BSL MO and nothing has suggested that. He beats up, and strangles. MOO

Houston Mom it appears in the find a grave photo that there are two large trees directly behind the gravestone that the google map doesn't appear to show. I believe this disturbed earth could possibly be from removing the larger tree along with the roots? IDK... maybe call the cemetery, it looks like people park their cars facing that area and I would hope someone would have questioned this if it were not due to known circumstances.

Worth a call? I agree that looking at small cemeteries is a good idea there in Tx as well! :thumb:

http://goo.gl/maps/HMp7f

Here is a set of photographs taken by George Wolf. They are from 2008 and there is quite abit of tree damage. But eventhough many trees are downed the only disturbed soil I see is that one grave in the 2011 google picture.

http://mueschke.webs.com/apps/photos/

6435 avery island road new iberia, la on google maps has gobs of the same white dots. It is tiger lagoon. I was just taking a little google road trip.

6435 Avery Island Rd, New Iberia, LA 70560
http://m.google.com/u/m/d7Pash

OK....these "dots and spots" discussions are interesting, to say the least, but start boardering on the "rasta man" or "german shepherd" in the DWT. Sorry!! I, too, did the same thing in the Anthony case, so I know how this feels.
I wonder, there "should" be a department or company that take these pics, "maybe" they could decipher what they are, or explain or take another aerial pic to verify if they truly ARE birds, etc
Just a thought.
I sent the image to googlemaps to see if they can explain it.

thetowntalk.com states:
Unidentified witness to testify Friday in Lafayette murder case

6435 avery island road new iberia, la on google maps has gobs of the same white dots. It is tiger lagoon. I was just taking a little google road trip.

6435 Avery Island Rd, New Iberia, LA 70560
http://m.google.com/u/m/d7Pash

Respectfully I do not think they look the same. This location certainly looks like water reflections but the white dots in the trees appear different to me. IDK...Hopefully NewYork625 will get an answer from google soon!:)

My first attempt at uploading pictures.

We all saw the videos and stills of the crime tape by the stop sign. Note the stop sign in the back. This was taken yesterday.

Attachments

• GraveyardEntrance (765x1024) (2).jpg
    GraveyardEntrance (765x1024) (2).jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 162
I sent the image to googlemaps to see if they can explain it.

Ha!! You beat me to it...LOL Just did the same thing with the button to report a problem at the bottom right.

Maybe they'll take it seriously if a bunch of people send in complaints about the spots.

Good morning dear sleuthers :seeya:
I've been taking a break from posting, but have been hovering around and trying to keep up to date with all the latest developments. I'm waiting with baited breath for 'BS' Lavergne's hearing tomorrow morning. My prayers right now are for him, although previously they have been only for his victims and their loved ones. I pray that any shred of goodness in his soul will overcome all the evil that has plagued him, and he will turn to God, confess all his sins, and shine the pure light of truth on the many lies he has told. We know he goes to church, and it gives me hope that his soul can be saved..even if it is the darkest of souls...there is a crack in everything. Yes, my prayers are for him right now and he needs all the prayers he can get.
snipped by me

Thank you for being so honest about this. When his arrest was made public, I was so angry at him (and others like DTL)... I'm not even going to post the things I thought I'd like to have done to him.

But, I never could wish him to burn in hell. The way I look at it... if I were to wish he burn in hell, then that would be like cheering on the opposing team. In this case the devil. The only one who wins by him going to hell is the devil.

Instead, I pray for justice for these victims, those known and unknown, and that God has his way with him.

My husband's parents are from Abbeville and Jeanerette, and I find the accents charming, and not at all stupid. :)

kgeaux, CajunA, MamaRoux, CajunCoDe, courtneyb, and all other WS members and guests I may have offended with my original post...apologies. I meant no disrespect to the gentleman in the video. My comment was targeted at the local media. Jus the words wrote all wrong. Ma panties in an uproar that evenin...or a major 'pet ah crrrrrochet'!
I am of Cajun heritage, and speak as all do. Ima (I am going to) NOT tell ma 78 year daddy (who sits drinking coffee, speaking French with me almost every day) what I posted. He liable ta tear me a new one wit da finest of Cajun cuss words!
So...I'll take my foot out my mouth now, and thank you for puttin me in my place. Carry on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcia.C108