New developments in unsolved Jennings murders

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
By the way...the article also says that the Sheriff spoke with one if his co-workers before ordering the tests and they both agreed that it would benefit the investigation to order the tests and quiet the rumors. This sound so strange to me that rumors have been flying for years and now they are interferring with the investigation enough for the sheriff to order DNA submissions to stop it? The murder that sparked the rumor about a LE agent being the murderer was that of Laconia Brown in May of 2008. MAY OF 2008!!! The rumors were really flying then about LE being involved in the killings because her body was dumped down the road from a police shooting range. Why now? This just really bothers me that they police don't speak to the public & then after all this time this story is published to quiet rumors. It's hard to belive.

Why would he have to speak with one of his "co-workers" about this before ordering the tests? Excuse me, but since when does the SHERIFF himself have to ask permission from his "co-workers" to do ANYTHING???? Makes you wanna go hhhmmm.

I agree with you lalady....it does make you go hhhmmm...don't sound right at all. :waitasec:

This is the exact quote to which I was referring to when I said that the sheriff spoke with one of his co-workers. I wasn't sure which one, that's why I used the term "co-worker". It was Police Chief Johnny Lassiter who made the decision with the sheriff. It is worded rather oddly.

"Jennings Police Chief Johnny Lassiter said he believes the decision was a good one.

“The sheriff and I discussed the issue and decided to take this step to try and stop the rumors so that we can focus on the investigation,” Lassiter said."

http://www.2theadvocate.com/news/acadiana/80245947.html

Hope this helps clear that up a bit! Though I believe that the police should have already been focused on the investigation enough to not get distracted by rumors. I wonder why the rumors are so distracting now? That's what bothers me the most. Rumors about the police being involved began nearly 2 years ago with the body of Laconia "Muggy" Brown being dumped down the road from a police shooting range. The rumors were flying then about the killer being in LE. Why submit DNA now?

And you really believe that?

I just believe that from what we have seen from the Jennings murders that this one most likely was not related. Of course there is always a possibility, but why a girl from another town and why was she not dumped in Jennings? You said that she frequently visited Jennings and Lake Arthur. Can you give more information maybe as to why you think they are related?

Because, that's what the people doing it are doing now...

there's too much evidence linking all the spread out cases..
why a girl from another town? because she stayed from place to place bouncing around and sleeping with different people in the process. it was just her lifestyle.

They're trying to take the heat off of jennings so they're dumping the bodies everywhere else within a 20-40 minute radius of j-town.

A friend of mine was threatened by Tracee Chaisson that she was next.
Her mutual friend Tina let her know this, I'm not sure if it was a friendly information relay like, if she was trying to let he know what Tracee said in order to help her avoid disaster or what, but she was told that Tracee said that about her so she moved back in with her mom.

The person I am talking about has one of those similar types of lifestyles. But she has kids so she's not going as hard as she used to you know what I'm saying.

I just want this all to stop.

Them ruling out the body being found not being connected to the murders is obsurd. I think they're just trying to save the town of Jennings a little face and hiding facts like they like to do oh so conveniently.
R
You want to know what's crooked about this whole thing is that there's still a set of murders loose and FR is the ring leader of all of them and he walks everytime due to lost evidence.. the investigator that was kicked off the assignment is the person handling evidence affairs... any evidence that comes into the evidence room he is destroying.

They're covering up all proof of anything and who's gonna do something about it?

Obama, can I get some of that change you were talking about?

Please link to a media outlet that says FC was a POI in this case and then you can use his full name when you post. Thanks!

Please link to a media outlet that says FC was a POI in this case and then you can use his full name when you post. Thanks!

What did you mean by media outlet, like a news clip? what or who is FC? what exactly are you talking about? Will you elaborate a bit for me on why you say to use this? I'm trying to understand but I'm comfuzed lol

This smilie reminds me of the park In Jennings =] :croc:

What did you mean by media outlet, like a news clip? what or who is FC? what exactly are you talking about? Will you elaborate a bit for me on why you say to use this? I'm trying to understand but I'm comfuzed lol

This smilie reminds me of the park In Jennings =] :croc:

I think she meant that if you are going to point out specific people by name you need to use a media source like an online article & put the link w/it. The link can provide evidence that these people truly are a point of interest in the case without people getting online and throwing around names without official documents to back it up. People reading the blog might be mislead by mistaking opinions for documented facts. That's probably what she was talking about. :smile:

Because, that's what the people doing it are doing now...

there's too much evidence linking all the spread out cases..
why a girl from another town? because she stayed from place to place bouncing around and sleeping with different people in the process. it was just her lifestyle.

They're trying to take the heat off of jennings so they're dumping the bodies everywhere else within a 20-40 minute radius of j-town.

A friend of mine was threatened by Tracee Chaisson that she was next.
Her mutual friend Tina let her know this, I'm not sure if it was a friendly information relay like, if she was trying to let he know what Tracee said in order to help her avoid disaster or what, but she was told that Tracee said that about her so she moved back in with her mom.

The person I am talking about has one of those similar types of lifestyles. But she has kids so she's not going as hard as she used to you know what I'm saying.

I just want this all to stop.

Them ruling out the body being found not being connected to the murders is obsurd. I think they're just trying to save the town of Jennings a little face and hiding facts like they like to do oh so conveniently.
R
You want to know what's crooked about this whole thing is that there's still a set of murders loose and FR is the ring leader of all of them and he walks everytime due to lost evidence.. the investigator that was kicked off the assignment is the person handling evidence affairs... any evidence that comes into the evidence room he is destroying.

They're covering up all proof of anything and who's gonna do something about it?

Obama, can I get some of that change you were talking about?

[bbm]

whoa - why would an investigator destroy evidence and can you link to anything that proves that accusation?

who is 'they' that is covering up proof and why would 'they' cover up proof?

if 'they' want to save face for their town, I would think 'they' would want the murderer charged and sentenced, unless 'they' have a personal stake in that not happening ... which leads to the obvious question ...

[bbm]

whoa - why would an investigator destroy evidence and can you link to anything that proves that accusation?

who is 'they' that is covering up proof and why would 'they' cover up proof?

if 'they' want to save face for their town, I would think 'they' would want the murderer charged and sentenced, unless 'they' have a personal stake in that not happening ... which leads to the obvious question ...

Okay the only things i can link to are the facts that
the guy who got kicked off the investigation because he bought the truck
Well he's the one that is now leading the evidence room

http://editred.com/Uploads/st_102852_Jennings_Louisiana_Seria

That links to prove what i said about the truck and his involvement
and how he was a person of interest, along with Frankie Richard and Hannah Conner and also Tracee Chaisson... [[[you can find tha POI info on the top link of this page]]]]

Detective cleared Truck he purchased from inmate linked to March slaying Author: DORIS MARICLE; AMERICAN PRESS November 27, 2007

JENNINGS - A veteran Jeff Davis Parish sheriff's detective has been cleared of wrongdoing in connection with his purchase of a pickup truck that may have been involved in the slaying of a local woman.

The finding follows a seven-month state police investigation of Detective Warren Gary's purchase of the truck from an inmate. ..............

Gary bought the truck from Connie Siler, who had been arrested on worthless-check charges, after she was released from jail on March 30............

State police investigators were unable to get a statement from Siler, who is now in Yuba City, Calif., according to the report. .........

Siler was interviewed as a "person of interest" in three of the four slayings of young women whose bodies have been found dumped in rural parts of the parish over the last two years. .......

Gary told investigators he bought the truck for $9,000, the amount he had available without having to take out a loan. He later sold the truck for $15,000 to a grant writer - the ex-wife of a state trooper in Lake Charles - making a $6,500 profit. ........

Cassidy said it was not until after the transaction and Gary's resale of the truck that authorities learned from a witness that the truck may have been involved in the death of Kristen Elizabeth Gary Lopez in March. A forensic exam of the vehicle was made, at which time potential evidence was retrieved from the truck. Lab results are still pending, he said.

Right here
[ame="http://crimeshots.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10258"]In Hunt for Louisiana Serial Killer - Crimeshots© True Crime Forums[/ame]
it says this

Mr. Richard was in rehab when one of the victims died, Sheriff Ricky Edwards said.

The pace of the investigation, and the apparent mistakes along the way, have tested the town’s patience. In 2007, the chief of detectives in the parish sheriff’s office made a deal to buy a pickup truck from an inmate in the parish jail, a woman he knew to be an acquaintance of one of the victims. A witness later said she saw Ms. Lopez in that same truck on the day of her disappearance, but by then the detective had washed and resold the truck.

The detective was fined and taken off the investigation. He now supervises the evidence room at the sheriff’s office.

it says here and i do quote

"Obviously there are many more connections than this, though it appears local law enforcement are having a bit of trouble moving past the impression that these women are somehow to blame for their own murders."

and it also say that too

Byron Chad Jones and Lawrence Nixon were originally indicted in 2006 for the death of Ernestine Patterson; charges were later dropped due to lack of evidence. I have been unable to find much more information on this or the two men.

The last person to see Kristen Lopez alive was 32 year-old Tracee Lynn Chaisson (if there is a relation to victim Loretta Lynn Chaisson, I have not yet found it though I believe there may be). Tracee called and reported Kristen missing, and was later arrested as "accessory after the fact" for her murder.

It began when Frankie Richard, 51, and his niece, Hannah Conner, 22, of Jennings were arrested for Kristen's murder in May 2007. The 2nd degree murder charges were later dropped for both after Tracee gave conflicting statements to the police; however, Richard and Conner - uncle and niece - were then being looked at for the three previous murders; those of Loretta Chaisson, Ernestine Patterson, and Whitnei Dubois. At the time, investigators said the names of Frankie Richard and Hannah Conner "have come up often in this investigation".

All have since been released and charges dropped, and I have been able to find little to nothing on them since.

And to answer your question about why they are covering it up?
anyone will tell you that they're afraid for their family. Jennings is a Small town where everybody knows everybody and where everybody is at and it's not hard to find anybody cruisin the frequented main streets.
Frankie Richard is a very dangerous man :banghead:

Like I mentioned before, He rented out that truck for crack, killed a girl in it and next thing you know you don't see that truck anywhere, somehow the vehicle gets magically cleaned and sold. But like I also said I know and have had a conversation with someone who cleaned a vehicle that says "he didn't realize it was a crime scene."

lol.
rly?

:waitasec:

Plenty of witnesses will tell you everything you need to know

I lived 3 doors down from Frankie Richard himself.
He walks the street just like anyone else who lives there

Let me ask..

Paula Guillory lost evidence... why?

Why, you say?
Because Frankie worked out a deal, you see.

the link I posted earlier about having a judge go as far as to try and summon the video interview proving that frankie and tracee were last seen with kristen gary lopez and that they knew all the victims all too well...
Yeah, so they can get it into their evidence room and Gary can destroy it, how preposterous.

Anyone can see...

They're all crack/fear driven. He has judges doing what he wants. hmm

All being bought out for drugs or being threatened in some manner.
No one should have to live in fear like an abused animal.

How sad, a whole town under the pressure of one crack dealer

WHERE YOU AT DANNY SIMMS!??
Quit pickin on kids with weed
:loser:

Busting these people are easy
you'd have to squeeze one of these lil guys til they squeal
and believe me if you're willing to listen they'll tell you everything.
It's not hard. Just find someone who knows something.
I did it and I didn't even squeeze hard.
It helped a lot that I'm from there and I know certain people though.
:dance:
I get the feeling we're coming closer to the end of this investigation and all the people involved will come crushing crashing down
:croc:
Thank you for everybody who started up this post.
I'm glad you welcomed me and encouraged me.
You Rock!
:woohoo:

I know nothing about this case in fact never heard of it untill 5 mins ago but i gotta ask about your quote louisiana saint......2 things unless you tie yourself down no matter what u cant drown yourself by will power alone she woulda came outta the water and to the 2nd point who in their right mind would rather be drowned then one bullet to the head...i dont know about you LOU..but im betting its 100 percent that people would pick a split second and your life is over and not feeling pain over what maybe 3 minutes of panic filled drowning ...i think u need to check the facts on that one again..

I appreciate your :twocents: but ya not helpin
I'm still learning about that whole scenario but the person you really want to ask everything you just mentioned about is in fact the owner of the truck that will give no further statement and skipped state.

All I know is that word on the street is that "Tracee Chaisson is gettin away wit too much."

If we don't stop them they will kill again. and they will keep killing lil girls. He killed a lil girl only 16 years old. He rented out a truck for crack and tried to nab a surviving 17 years old potential victim. maybe you want to ask her about it.
:furious:

They're looking for that blue truck he rented with the white "heat rate" pinstripes down it, they're not searching for him. and who wants to bet they "don't find it." and if they do it's going to be so clean you can eat off it.

Word on the street is also that the girl that was so decomposed that you couldn't even recognize her was in a barrell in his momma's backyard.
do forensics on her again.

I've :waitasec: over this a billion times oveer and being from there you just know how to spot what's going on when it's going on and just do what you can to stop it. I've stopped a victim from being next. :dance:

If he would have did it he woulda had me to face and he didn't want to deal with the heat he would have on him for trying anything with me because of who i am.

his only option was to let her go. I knew that and so did he.
she came back from her "high risk lifstyle" :sick:
and took care of her kids. she's recently receiving threats from Tracee saying she's next.

Billy dwayne Conner jr was always absent from work at stines the days after the victims ended up missing. check his work records. I know they got it.

when frankie richard was locked up for being a murder suspect he had someone nab and dump a body to prove his innocence.. if it happened while he was in there then how could it possibly be him? ever since then he's walked everytime. supposedly they had him on video threatening the lives of his momma and other members of his own family.. he was supposedly put away for a long time and that was all the proof they needed.

well tell me why he got out then?

what im saying is that maybe you want to question the people i do instead of me. I'm already telling all i know.

believe me she fought for her life. did you not read that? hello, mc fly. :loser:

here this will explain some of it to you

http://www.kplctv.com/Global/story.asp?S=11548324

maybe to further explain things you should see this too

http://www.kplctv.com/Global/story.asp?S=6528397

Resolution expected soon after subpoena issued

KPLC could soon reach a resolution on the order to give up any raw recordings used for the one hour special we aired on the investigation into the deaths of eight women in Jeff Davis parish. The interviews in question include an on-camera discussion with Tracee Chaisson - who says she knew some of the victims. Another interview was with Frankie Richard, who was even called a person of interest by investigators. KPLC's attorney Jim Doyle has since filed a motion to squash the order, and he says according to the law, KPLC should not have a legal obligation to turn over the footage.

http://www.kplctv.com/Global/story.asp?S=11548324

http://www.kplctv.com/Global/story.asp?S=6522069

Sheriff Edwards says he too has compassion for the victims. "The lifestyle they live are their business. Nobody deserves to die a tragic death or be dumped in a public place. "

did he really just say that their lifestyles were their business?
who's business is he talking about?
frankie's business? the one where he's dumping bodies and you're not doing anything about it?
or are you arrogantly saying that it's not your business nor anybody else's business to be poking around in it, is that what you're saying, mr edwards? rly?

If people in their right mind can team together and figure out how king tut really died in a matter of hours of their contemplation, then why can't these guys produce anything? they can't even produce dna samples from their own guys, question... how many coonasses does it take to solve repeated murders in one small town that is now spreading out further and further into other areas.. just left to find on the side of the street for anyone to pass by on and see... including kids.

http://relatedcasesjdpkiller.wordpress.com/2009/02/28/rat-trahan/

~ Kenneth “Rat” Trahan ~ « Possibly Related Cases……Murder In Jeff ...
Feb 28, 2009 ... It is reported that Loretta Chaisson was in the residence and witnessed the abduction of Kenneth “Rat” Trahan by his killers.

http://jdpkiller.wordpress.com/2009/08/02/topics-for-kodiak-productions/

~ Topics For Kodiak Productions ~ « Murder In Jeff Davis Parish ...
Aug 2, 2009 ... The death of Loretta Chaisson appears to be tied to the death of Kenneth “Rat” Trahan. Is it true that Loretta was hiding in the same house ...

"It is becoming clearer as the days pass that the families of the murder victims are coming under additional duress as law enforcement makes pleas to them to refrain from speaking to the media, to refrain from publicly posting their thoughts and feeli..."

oh and look at this

Due to the significant amount of discussion that has taken place on the blog over the past few months I made the decision to establish the Murder In Jeff Davis Parish discussion board at http://murderinjdp.49.forumer.com. I believe that type of forum...

when you visit it, it says he was threatened, hmm what happened?
go ahead check it out.
http://murderinjdp.49.forumer.com/

this is where i got all those links

http://www.blogcatalog.com/blogs/mu...ishis-there-a-serial-killer-on-the-loose.html

Louisiana Saint, there is talk of DNA being found and it being that of a black male.

Where does this leave Frankie, who claims to be cleared?

I have been hearing how close these crimes are to being solved for quite some time.

I hope another girl is not murdered.

Louisiana Saint, there is talk of DNA being found and it being that of a black male.

Do you know the source of the DNA (blood, semen, etc.)?

on the streets selling crack and nabbing more victims for him to rape and possibly kill and let decompose in his momma's yard.. that's where that leaves frankie richard...... renting out people's vehicles for crack to do bad things in. trying to grab 16-17 yr old girls to rape. do you like the sound of that? cause i sure don't like knowing he's out free doing dirty things to good people. but remember it's not just him involved, the possibility of it being a black guy's dna is most probable but you can't close a case on this with the assumption it was only that guy... frankie rents out vehicles and drives around with usually one other person in the car or truck most of the time.

but yah, on which girl was this DNA pulled from? keep in mind that's dna from maybe only one girl of over 10 people found and it's a lot of girls and guys being dumped in all the surrounding areas all together, there's a lot of murders they're not telling people about that are connected to this case...

why not cover up frankie's tracks? he's supplying the town with crack and money. he's old school. tell me why he just walked up into the FBI's gathering spot like he owns the place late at night? they gotta break in the case frankie needs to tell them about? haha, yeah... okay. why he has a key to the place? tell me dat, hmm?

and plus eye witnesses giving perfect descriptions of him and all the facts pointing to it being frankie richard and tracee chaisson... remember half the town is involved and if they can do anything to put the finger on one person or someone else and then everyone forgetting about the true people at fault then, why not? after all, it puts them in the clear... don't it? takes all the heat off the entire crooked corrupt town then, doesn't it?

it would be nice to lock up one guy for the whole thing but it's far more complex for that to be the case and it's been going on for years and years.

why would tracee call in a missing persons on Kristen, how did she know she was missing? she was with her the whole time. she knew where she was at, and when she was dead she felt guilty and called in the missing persons cause she thought it would clear her name but when she started telling everybody she "killed that bxtch" it caught up with her. but they'll do anything to keep their name out of it. watch, while that black guy is locked up, it'll happen again and then tell me it was this mysterious black guy.. don't believe the lies son. they can fool you maybe and perhaps you'll be happy that they caught em but i nor anyone who knows anything won't give up til everyone involved goes down.

My uncle Kenneth was killed and dumped off the same way these girls were so many years ago and i know a lot about what's happening. so say what you want about my suspicions and this and that and whatever else you can think of saying that might disprove my educated theory, but i know what i saw and what i went through.

LA Saint, Thank you for coming on and being bold and believing their are lots involved. Menard said something before like, he will not let a person(s) take the blame if someone else did it. He will try his best to get all that is involved.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goldengoose1997
Back