New Docs Part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony is a 21 year old kid from NY who is going to college in FL. Once he graduates, he's going back to NY to embark on a career in the music business.

Casey was aware of this, and discussed it at length with one of her friends (that 'doorknob' guy) in a series of text messages. She knew this relationship was temporary.

Frankly, most of her new relationships were going to wind up as temp friends - she blatantly stole checks from her new buddy, Amy (possibly to destroy the relationship and free herself of that pesky commitment to be roomies), Tony was a temp (she was already auditioning a replacement, William, and setting up the Marine in CA for a big 'surprise').

Casey was doing nothing if not keeping all of her options open.

Oh geez, I don't know if I could go through those docs again! LOL

He texted it towards the beginning of their relationship, also telling her how beautiful he thought she was.

Thanks, Lassie. I know what you mean about going back and finding things, lol!

I still feel that this wasn't a serious relationship for TonE. He hadn't known KC very long and while I'm sure he liked her, I don't see him thinking long term. He probably liked hanging out with her and she was easy to get into bed. When I first read that information about him not wanting to have any girls, I was angry with him too, now I think he didn't mean it as seriously as KC probably took it.

I agree, Casey was pretty much the girl of the moment for Tony. She obviously hoped or believed it was a serious relationship but him...not so much. That's probably why he wasn't concerned about her having a child, he wasn't going to be sticking around to play daddy.

I still feel that this wasn't a serious relationship for TonE. He hadn't known KC very long and while I'm sure he liked her, I don't see him thinking long term. He probably liked hanging out with her and she was easy to get into bed. When I first read that information about him not wanting to have any girls, I was angry with him too, now I think he didn't mean it as seriously as KC probably took it.

He is very young and unencumbered. Most 22 year olds are not anxious to become parents. I don't believe he meant any harm by the remark, but I can see where KC, given her clingyness and desperation to be free from her parent's control, would read more into it than he intended.

Tony is a 21 year old kid from NY who is going to college in FL. Once he graduates, he's going back to NY to embark on a career in the music business.

Casey was aware of this, and discussed it at length with one of her friends (that 'doorknob' guy) in a series of text messages. She knew this relationship was temporary.

Frankly, most of her new relationships were going to wind up as temp friends - she blatantly stole checks from her new buddy, Amy (possibly to destroy the relationship and free herself of that pesky commitment to be roomies), Tony was a temp (she was already auditioning a replacement, William, and setting up the Marine in CA for a big 'surprise').

Casey was doing nothing if not keeping all of her options open.

Practicing writing her 'married' name doesn't sound to me like Casey was considering the relationship to be temporary. Waking up in a cold sweat and telling Tony that it was because she was afraid he would leave her - even if that wasn't the reason for the dreams it surely communicated to Tony that Casey was very invested in the relationship. However, I also agree she was lining up the backup boyfriends. :waitasec:

Except for the fact that he texted her and told her he loved her several times.

Maybe he didn't love her but he led her to believe he did.

Like she lead him to believe she loved him.. all the while screwing that cop guy and setting Will up to sit on the back burner. I really do not think this was about or for her relationship with TonE.

I agree, Casey was pretty much the girl of the moment for Tony. She obviously hoped or believed it was a serious relationship but him...not so much. That's probably why he wasn't concerned about her having a child, he wasn't going to be sticking around to play daddy.

I agree with DianeB in her post above. The perp, if she did love Tony and hoped it would be a serious relationship would not of been setting up WW as her next boyfriend. She even talked with him at the airport while she waited to pick up Tony.

She also admitted in IM that she knew that Tony was going to move back to NY and she did not ever see herself leaving Florida.

I think the perk "loved" Tony because he provided her a place to hide out from Cindy. She earned her keep around there......cooking and cleaning and bedroom duties.

As I said before, I think Tony is completely innocent and I applaud him for being honest with the perp and with LE. As Cindy says...."it is what it is".

I get the impression KC wants to be everyone's favorite gal, and have them want her and her alone. Yet she reserves the option to be true to no one.

Can you site where he texted her that he loved her? I am curious because having just read of the conversation between KC and AL morning of 7/16, she texts him and says she needs him and loves him more than he knows. His response is to ask "Where is Caylee?" I also don't think he loved her. I think she was fun, available, and easy. IMO.

Twenty three year old guys.... Many mothers tell their daughters to be careful of those. I know I did. However, in this case, I think TonE was the one who got screwed by Casey, in more ways than one.

So you think there is nothing bad or wrong about a man basically telling the woman he's involved with that he doesn't want her child? You don't think that comment by Tony may have contributed to Casey's motivation in killing Caylee?

I have no doubt what-so-ever that his not wanting children was a motivating factor ..

Still doesn't make him a thoughtless person ..
Casey asked, he answered ..
It's called honesty ..
Casey ought to try it sometime .. :furious:

So you think there is nothing bad or wrong about a man basically telling the woman he's involved with that he doesn't want her child? You don't think that comment by Tony may have contributed to Casey's motivation in killing Caylee?
I think he's a twenty-three year old guy. A lot of those are a decade or more from wanting kids, which is why it's probably not a good idea to start sleeping with a guy you don't know and move in with him within the first couple of months of acquaintance. If people don't want kids and show us that, we should believe them. Look what happened if KC didn't want kids but may have been forced into that situation. It's also the way of the world that a lot of men, especially young men, don't want to take on other men's kids, which is why young women who end up in their teen or twenties with children whose fathers they aren't with have set themselves upon a much more difficult path for finding men they want who want them.

LOL, of course not, not in the least! He was HONEST with her, a trait that is completely missing with any of the A family. I doubt very seriously Tony wanted to MARRY Casey and become Caylee's stepfather! She was just a casual summer fling to him. In Casey's mind, Tony was the guy there at the right time, who was going to help "save" her from her home situation and living with her nut of a mother, by letting Casey move in (so she thought). So she grabbed onto him like a lifesaver.

Are you faulting the guy for telling Casey honestly that he preferred to have sons instead of daughters? If you want to find fault here, find fault with the person who killed her daughter in order to hold onto a man/boy she'd been casually dating for 7 weeks. THAT is where the "bad or wrong" in this scenario lies! Not with him.

LOL, of course not, not in the least! He was HONEST with her, a trait that is completely missing with any of the A family. I doubt very seriously Tony wanted to MARRY Casey and become Caylee's stepfather! She was just a casual summer fling to him. In Casey's mind, Tony was the guy there at the right time, who was going to help "save" her from her home situation and living with her nut of a mother, by letting Casey move in (so she thought). So she grabbed onto him like a lifesaver.

Are you faulting the guy for telling Casey honestly that he preferred to have sons instead of daugthers? If you want to find fault here, find fault with the person who killed her daughter in order to hold onto a man/boy she'd been casually dating for 7 weeks. THAT is where the "bad or wrong" in this scenario lies! Not with him.

What makes you think I don't hold Casey at fault? I have a 25 year old son who doesn't want children. He doesn't date women who have children. A person doesn't know in a few dates where a relationship may lead, why take the chance of hurting someone?

We've also learned Casey's father, George Anthony, spent part of his Thanksgiving alone as well.

George was seen driving by himself around downtown Orlando and Winter Park towing his "Where is Caylee billboard."

http://www.wftv.com/news/18159143/detail.html

I know some folks who work in Orlando and go by that corner every work day twice a day. They say he is almost always there alone. Part of me hurts so badly for him, another part is suspicious and part of me wants to scream "pack a bag and get out mister while you still have some people believing in you"!!

I think he is grieving in his own way. Why doesn't good old CA get out there too? Where are the KF people?

I know some folks who work in Orlando and go by that corner every work day twice a day. They say he is almost always there alone. Part of me hurts so badly for him, another part is suspicious and part of me wants to scream "pack a bag and get out mister while you still have some people believing in you"!!

I think he is grieving in his own way. Why doesn't good old CA get out there too? Where are the KF people?

After his FBI tapes were aired, I'd imagine things at home are more than tense.

He's not hurting anyone driving that billboard. Sure, it would be put to better use for a family whose child is genuinely missing....but at least he's doing something and at the same time, staying away from the powder keg that must be his home life.

I don't think Tony loved Casey either. He's made comments about how clingy she was and that he was happy to be going to NY to get away from her. He also told her that he didn't want any girl children. A man doesn't say something like that to a woman he loves who happens to have a 2 year old daughter.

I dont think he meant it as most people are taking it. My husband says all the time..Man, I am so glad we don't have girls! That doesnt mean he wouldnt want or love a daughter if we had one. It's just seeing how girls are now a days, alot of men don't want to think of their daughters becoming that way. I believe he was implying the same thing.

Practicing writing her 'married' name doesn't sound to me like Casey was considering the relationship to be temporary. Waking up in a cold sweat and telling Tony that it was because she was afraid he would leave her - even if that wasn't the reason for the dreams it surely communicated to Tony that Casey was very invested in the relationship. However, I also agree she was lining up the backup boyfriends. :waitasec:
Wasn't that a hoot?

That was found in the car, no? Which means it was written before June 27th.

Remember the comments Tony made in his early interview transcripts about falling asleep on the phone when Casey made late-night calls while he was in NY, and blowing her off when she called and he was hanging out with his NY friends? Miss Casey was none too pleased.

Tony also didn't allow Casey to stay in his apartment while he was out of town, which had to have sent a message to his lovestruck paramour.

I think had Casey not been arrested, Tony by now would be history.

I agree with DianeB in her post above. The perp, if she did love Tony and hoped it would be a serious relationship would not of been setting up WW as her next boyfriend. She even talked with him at the airport while she waited to pick up Tony..

See I thought she talked to WW all that time to purposely deflect the possibility of Amy discussing her "lost" money, while they were together that day.

In the documents it gives JG"s description of 7/01 when Casey comes to the house to take a shower and he says that she has a bag of clothes with her. He also says that she goes into the his bedroom, ( I took it to mean there is a bathroom of his room) and used the shower LEAVING THE DOOR HALF OPEN.
He said she didn't need a shower, so she probably didgn't, which means that she had an ulterior motive. She had clothes with her but JG doesn't know whose (they might have been Caylee's imo,) and she leaves the bathroom door open while he sits in the living room (Maybe she needs the door open so she can hear him coming.)
ANd now there's all this about CA and KC trying to frame JG, at least it seems that way and there was the comment about LE not even finding Caylee's clothes yet.
Has JG's bedroom been searched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member