New Docs Part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats pretty sad. the whole family is destroyed completely and forever. regardless of his history of gambling and cheating, i think he was the most forth coming in that family. he knows what happened imo.

Sad? Not to me. IF, as you stated, "he knows what happened imo.", isn't he supposed to tell LE? Like, wouldn't that be the RIGHT thing to do? I have no sympathy for him or any other member of that family, except MAYBE Casey because she had to live with them.

My opinion only.

It sounds like this was a girl who wanted a man's love desperatly and thrived on the attention of men being inlove with her. In one of her text messages to her friend she said it sucked because she wants and is ready to settle down but only knows TL for 7 weeks (or something like that). TL admits to police that he told KC when he settles down he hopes to have only boys because of his experience with nieces or cousin or something.

TL seemed like a party guy and his friends as well. She was trying to fit in. Sometimes I wonder if she would have found a guy fully open to her child and a man who WANTED to spend time with her and her daughter, maybe KC would have had a chance and would be able to be herself.

I know this does not excuse her and in NO WAY am I showing sympathy, but I had my son at 15 and I ran into many a situations like some that she faced and it was freakin hard and I would cry myself to sleep while my friends went out. I had a boyfriend that I really really liked and one day he said that when he gets married he wants to marry a woman without kids, so that they can start a family together. I cried for hours about it, the difference is, the very next day - after I cried - I told him to kiss my arse and it was over and one day he will regret his comments.

I didn't off my kid. I loved my son no matter what pain I felt at not being a normal teenager.

I appreciate you telling us your experience, you are how a young mother should act.... but I don't think AL and his comments to the perp would of changed the out come. I haven't read yet where he had a problem with Caylee. He even shows concern, stating that Caylee should not be at the apartment around all the partying.

The only problem with the perp finding a guy who wanted to spend time with her and Caylee is that she would not want that. She wanted away from Caylee, she would never be with a man or have interest in a man that wanted a family.

Also, he is a 21 year old young man going to college and living away from home. Having a blast and who can blame him for not wanting to settle down or even think about wanting children yet. His statement where he says that he only wants sons when he settles down says alot about how "unready" he really was. In my eyes he was being a normal 21 year old young man.

I feel sorry for him, he has had to pay a large price for dating the perp. I hope he realizes that he has no fault in what the perp did to her innocent child.

as usual....moo

Easy ..

Search .. open new window ..

You need only search for a second, find what you need, open a window and start all over again ..

Yep. That's how I do it.
I have IE 7 and I just open up new tabs.

It sounds like this was a girl who wanted a man's love desperatly and thrived on the attention of men being inlove with her. In one of her text messages to her friend she said it sucked because she wants and is ready to settle down but only knows TL for 7 weeks (or something like that). TL admits to police that he told KC when he settles down he hopes to have only boys because of his experience with nieces or cousin or something.

TL seemed like a party guy and his friends as well. She was trying to fit in. Sometimes I wonder if she would have found a guy fully open to her child and a man who WANTED to spend time with her and her daughter, maybe KC would have had a chance and would be able to be herself.

I know this does not excuse her and in NO WAY am I showing sympathy, but I had my son at 15 and I ran into many a situations like some that she faced and it was freakin hard and I would cry myself to sleep while my friends went out. I had a boyfriend that I really really liked and one day he said that when he gets married he wants to marry a woman without kids, so that they can start a family together. I cried for hours about it, the difference is, the very next day - after I cried - I told him to kiss my arse and it was over and one day he will regret his comments.

I didn't off my kid. I loved my son no matter what pain I felt at not being a normal teenager.

:clap::clap::clap:

Good for you. It sounds like Miss KC could have taken lessons from you.

Not true. The wiki search breaks down all type of shovels on the market and their uses. If you want to know the best shovel to dig in hard dirt or to bury a body the wiki search for shovel was quite useful...here were the ones that my have interested her:

• A Trench (or post hole) shovel (also known as a sharpshooter, a grafter, or a drainage shovel) is long and narrow, used for digging fairly deep, but narrow trenches, or post-holes.
  • An entrenching tool is a collapsible and/or compact shovel designed for the military. It may have a spade-like point with sharpened or even serrated edges for secondary use as an axe or saw, respectively. Some militaries of the world (most notably units of the Soviet Union) train their servicemen to use entrenching shovels as makeshift close combat weapons. This tactic has been widely used in the battlefields of World War I and World War II.
  • Garden Shovel used a spade like blade to dig into hard dirt

Didn't someone here say there are no rocks in Florida? I have very rocky soil here and have a number of different types of shovels, a digging bar and garden fork to help with digging. I've also gardened in clay soil but never found it made a lot of difference what type of shovel I used.

I thought Florida has fairly sandy soil that would be easy to dig.

Maybe she was looking to see what kind of shovel to buy but in that case, why only search on Wikipedia? It's very easy to do a Google search or a Google Shopping search.

Oh, well, perhaps there's something else somewhere else that make this make sense.

This is exactly what I was thinking last night while reading the thoughts about LA potentially being Caylee's father. KC isn't stupid, and I believe that if there was any chance Lee could have been the father she would have had an abortion faster than she can text a message! She wouldn't have had to worry about Cindy or anyone else wanting her to keep the baby because she wouldn't have stayed pregnant long enough to even show! (And I see nothing to indicate that she has any morals that might make her rule out abortion as an option.)

And as far as her having a 'Cinderella Complex' - well that's not something I see either. She clearly thinks she's 'all that' and her behavior is more egotistical / narcissist than indicative of someone lacking self esteem. Granted she might have wanted a man to take care of her but IMO that's because she felt entitled to it. Plus I'm sure it was hard work maintaining her charade of having a pretend career while her parents were taking care of all her financial needs.

I wonder how many more lives she'll destroy before all is said and done...

~Happy Thanksgiving!~

I wonder if KC ever tried to miscarriage Caylee, any google searches back 4 years ago on abortion/miscarriage?? KC must of wanted baby, and I do think parents knew but kept it secret. KC not having sex is a laugh..........esp with a nurse mom!!!

forgive me if this has been covered already. i was just re-reading part 1 of wednesday's dump...(i had attempted wed to read the fox doc's and went cross-eyed...so I’m reading them from cfnews13 now)

On page 32 - it gives the synopsis of CA's interview (7/31) where she talks about caylee's father being "eric" and having her lawyer draw up custody paperwork for caylee...anyone notice on the bottom of the page (1st set) that there is an asterisk...and YM notes that he spoke with PK (atty) who claims he has no file created for this request and no further information as to who the father is???

my eyes are getting so sore after reading docs.I am up to Doc 10. Does not help while I have the flu either. I'm trying to go by recollection from statements early in the investigation. Wasn't there a friend of Casey's who was real young and said she would of liked to had adopted Caylee before caylee was born? Also, she wouldn't turn over her phone records because she stated her husband/boyfriend was a very private person. Is this in the recent docs? Am I remembering right and what friend was this?

Kiomarie is the friend and yes her interview is in the docs but dont know which ones

forgive me if this has been covered already. i was just re-reading part 1 of wednesday's dump...(i had attempted wed to read the fox doc's and went cross-eyed...so I’m reading them from cfnews13 now)

On page 32 - it gives the synopsis of CA's interview (7/31) where she talks about caylee's father being "eric" and having her lawyer draw up custody paperwork for caylee...anyone notice on the bottom of the page (1st set) that there is an asterisk...and YM notes that he spoke with PK (atty) who claims he has no file created for this request and no further information as to who the father is???

Thank you; I've been looking for that reference because I think this is startling. If CA went to the effort to make up this lie, she must be desperate to cover something up. And this is an outright lie -- not just a little fudging or exaggeration -- a bold lie. Why?

Thank you; I've been looking for that reference because I think this is startling. If CA went to the effort to make up this lie, she must be desperate to cover something up. And this is an outright lie -- not just a little fudging or exaggeration -- a bold lie. Why?

I agree!!!

Holy Carp!

:waitasec:

my eyes are getting so sore after reading docs.I am up to Doc 10. Does not help while I have the flu either. I'm trying to go by recollection from statements early in the investigation. Wasn't there a friend of Casey's who was real young and said she would of liked to had adopted Caylee before caylee was born? Also, she wouldn't turn over her phone records because she stated her husband/boyfriend was a very private person. Is this in the recent docs? Am I remembering right and what friend was this?

I think it was the friend named Kiomare (sp?)Torres C.. I seem to recall that she couldnt have children of her own. I think Kiomare also offered some confusing testimony to LE regarding whether or not she had actually spoken with KC or not.

Not sure about the phone records though...if anyone has info on that, please post! Thanks:)

I think CA is and has been so far over the edge that she can't tell reality from things she intended to do, in her mind. Part if the "if I believe it hard enough, it will be true" syndrome that the whole family seems to have....

Maybe she did intend to have such papers drawn up, after seeing the counselor that told her to kick KC out, but never got to the lawyers office. Or she could be just outright lying, thinking no one will ever check with the lawyer, and it backs up the whole "Eric's the dad" thing. AAARGGHH~

I know this has probably already been discussed, but I am way behind. There are so many people Casey texted that I have never even heard about, and I'm just starting to read them. No wonder she didn't have a job. She was too busy texting people. How did she keep everything straight?

I know this has probably already been discussed, but I am way behind. There are so many people Casey texted that I have never even heard about, and I'm just starting to read them. No wonder she didn't have a job. She was too busy texting people. How did she keep everything straight?

I agree Lurker :)

Between her texting and IMing, there was no time for a job or taking care of a child. :mad:

I think CA is and has been so far over the edge that she can't tell reality from things she intended to do, in her mind. Part if the "if I believe it hard enough, it will be true" syndrome that the whole family seems to have....

Maybe she did intend to have such papers drawn up, after seeing the counselor that told her to kick KC out, but never got to the lawyers office. Or she could be just outright lying, thinking no one will ever check with the lawyer, and it backs up the whole "Eric's the dad" thing. AAARGGHH~

I tend to think she is out-right lying. She seems used to being in control with nobody questioning her.. she probably assumed nobody would follow up on this. It's a pattern with her and makes the most sense, IMO

I've been looking over Tony's timeline of what he did the night CA came and got Casey and I was just wondering if anyone knows what time the 911 calls were made. I have looked and can't find the time. TIA.

I am trying to figure out I can read the new docs that just came out. When I click on the pdf..I think that is right...all I get is a little square on the upper left hand corner of my screen..it is red, white, and blue. Do I need to download something? If so what would that be? Thanks ahead of time.

Do you have Abode Reader downloaded? If you do you might need to upgrade to newer version and if not go here to download..
http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html
Hope that helps

I agree, except for the part that TonE loved her...he just felt betrayed and didn't know wtf was going on...as for Will, she came to his house the morning after the nothing but clothes party at 9:30 a.m. and they didn't leave until 11:30 a.m. to go to IKEA for house furnishings...hmm I wonder what they talked about during that time? :waitasec:

Will and all the rest should be thanking their lucky stars that she didn't want much to do with them, as she was too busy working.:bang:

I don't think Tony loved Casey either. He's made comments about how clingy she was and that he was happy to be going to NY to get away from her. He also told her that he didn't want any girl children. A man doesn't say something like that to a woman he loves who happens to have a 2 year old daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy