New Docs Part 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is everyone's info out there except JP's? What is up with him? What does he know or what is important about him?Any ideas?

Page 42/2312 (From conversation w/ CA's mother)

"Shirley said soon after learning about the second theft for $354, Cynthia had gone to see a counselor about Casey. The counselor allegedly told Cynthia to kick Casey out. Cynthia had mentioned to Shirley a couple of times that she intended to get custody of Caylee. Cynthia would even had let Casey live with them, but she would have had guardianship of Caylee. Cynthia had told Shirley she would sell her house and rent an apartment to get custody of Caylee."

Does the last sentence imply that CA felt she had to leave her house "to get custody of Caylee"? Could this have been discussed with KC and be the nugget that suggested KC's lies about moving?

"Shirley said soon after learning about the second theft for $354, Cynthia had gone to see a counselor about Casey. The counselor allegedly told Cynthia to kick Casey out. Cynthia had mentioned to Shirley a couple of times that she intended to get custody of Caylee. Cynthia would even had let Casey live with them, but she would have had guardianship of Caylee. Cynthia had told Shirley she would sell her house and rent an apartment to get custody of Caylee."

Does the last sentence imply that CA felt she had to leave her house "to get custody of Caylee"? Could this have been discussed with KC and be the nugget that suggested KC's lies about moving?

Wow good point, I never thought about that.. I always wondered where Casey come up with that idea. That makes some sense :clap:

I took it to mean that Cindy would sell her house to pay for the attorney she would need in order to get custody of Caylee. Who knows, as usual, this family has made me crazy.:crazy:

in part 12 - page 47 the #388 incoming text is from TonE - "ur beautful and I love you." (IIRC it was from the 6th of June)

also in part 12 - page 48(i think) #390 incoming text is from TonE - "yeah i love you and only person that counts is you"

edited to add: if she's practicing writing his name like one might in jr high - who's to say that she didnt pick up his phone and send them to herself???!?

Thank you for that information. I was reading text messages between KC and Lassen (?) earlier and she mentions falling hard for AL. It appears she really cared for him a great deal.

I know some folks who work in Orlando and go by that corner every work day twice a day. They say he is almost always there alone. Part of me hurts so badly for him, another part is suspicious and part of me wants to scream "pack a bag and get out mister while you still have some people believing in you"!!

I think he is grieving in his own way. Why doesn't good old CA get out there too? Where are the KF people?

I think GA is very good at doing CA's bidding. That sign is a huge advertisement for planting reasonable doubt in a potential jury pool.

I'm looking through the WESH documents posted again - group 11, a the very end - there is an email, that mentions Casey by name and a Juliet - an Events group - Casey and getting VIP names for the event

Would this be her job??? And the Juliet in question?

When I was 18 I got a volunter job with a big Los Angeles radio station (which turned to pay a year later), to go to free concerts, meet the rock stars, work with the DJ's etc. I'm thinking that this Events thing Casey was doing, she wasn't getting paid

why didn't the defense have these people on thier witness list???

I'm looking through the WESH documents posted again - group 11, a the very end - there is an email, that mentions Casey by name and a Juliet - an Events group - Casey and getting VIP names for the event

Would this be her job??? And the Juliet in question?

When I was 18 I got a volunter job with a big Los Angeles radio station (which turned to pay a year later), to go to free concerts, meet the rock stars, work with the DJ's etc. I'm thinking that this Events thing Casey was doing, she wasn't getting paid

why didn't the defense have these people on thier witness list???

That was an email that Casey sent to herself. Crazy, huh? :crazy:

ETA: no one in that email is real.....double :crazy:

Oh and also I think either group 8 or 9 - Casey mentioned moving to an apt - her and the kid

Only problem, her moving to an apartment was in two distinctive different places

she also tells someone she's known Zanny for 6 years through work and I thought it was 4 - at least thats what her affidavit says

And it was Casey and another coworker that used Zani for babysitting - have we found out the other person? I don't think I've heard anyone else mentioned

That was an email that Casey sent to herself. Crazy, huh? :crazy:

There were two emails - one from a woman one from a man - both sent by Casey? I have to go back and look at the routing properties to see where and what account it was sent from

Oh and also I think either group 8 or 9 - Casey mentioned moving to an apt - her and the kid

Only problem, her moving to an apartment was in two distinctive different places

she also tells someone she's known Zanny for 6 years through work and I thought it was 4 - at least thats what her affidavit says

And it was Casey and another coworker that used Zani for babysitting - have we found out the other person? I don't think I've heard anyone else mentioned

The other person who used the imagi-nanny is Jeff H.....for his son, Zach.

The real Jeff H does not have a son, nor ever heard of ZannytheNanny.

Why is CA talking about GA being out of the house all day? Reading this, I got the impression KC may have said something about George to Cindy and he came back with "but I was at work all day" when Cindy questioned him. Weird...

Also, I think its kind of funny that AL said he didn't want girl children...like he has a choice. Typical 23 year old guy.

I think she was noticing someone was in the house while she was at work. she may have asked GA if he had been home and he said no I was at work. she may have noticed freezer pops and chicken missing.

Why is everyone's info out there except JP's? What is up with him? What does he know or what is important about him?Any ideas?

OMG, I totally forgot about him! All I remember mentioned about him was in the AH interview. She said that JP never really liked Casey. Also, still waiting for Annie and Mark H, if they ever release them before trial. Must be some juicy stuff in those interviews!!!!

I think she was noticing someone was in the house while she was at work. she may have asked GA if he had been home and he said no I was at work. she may have noticed freezer pops and chicken missing.

Or an unlocked gate and a pool ladder still attached to the pool.

I'm on the incoming texts - the authorized debits to pay for the phone - fromt he Bof A account of Cindy's???

and when cindy called BofA and then texted Casey saying there is trouble - was it for the forged deposit slip or checks???

And something kind of strange - in the texts half of those texts were all asking if that was her daughter - friends didn't know she had a daughter?? And absolutely NO ONE knew Caylee was gone - wow oh wow oh wow

and when this broke - all those incoming My space stuff - she was having a blast!

The prosecution is going to have a field day with this - this is so major - it is not a grieving frantic mother - the only time we see any type of lets say grieving is when Casey is saying how terrible she feels

Page 2412 - Brittany says that CA told her on 7-16 that Casey had said she was going to Jacksonville for a month for work but she was dropping Caylee at the nanny's beofre she left.
Up until now, hadn't we been hearing that casey was taking Caylee for some bonding time on a minivacation? Or am I remembering that wrong?

OMG, I totally forgot about him! All I remember mentioned about him was in the AH interview. She said that JP never really liked Casey. Also, still waiting for Annie and Mark H, if they ever release them before trial. Must be some juicy stuff in those interviews!!!!

It just gets me that when they talk about the people in Amy's interview, they have Amy and Ricardo's names right out there in full length, but jp is referred to as "JP". that rings a hinky meter with me but I don't know why.

I just now remembered this, sorry if it has been discussed...but why would there be search for "neck breaking" on the laptop????

I just now remembered this, sorry if it has been discussed...but why would there be search for "neck breaking" on the laptop????

i posted this on another thread:

Originally Posted by MIL
MARCH 21 Cindy called Bank of America 4 times ...

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155618.pdf

7-15-2008 Cindy texts KC-call me as soon as possible, major prob

---------------------

MARCH 17

GOOGLE:

*Chloroform

WICOPEDIA:

*Inhalation
*Chloroform
*Alcohol
*Acetone
*Peroxide
*Hydrogen peroxide
*Death

MARCH 21

GOOGLE:

*How to make Chloroform
*Self Defense
*House hold weapons
*Neck breaking
*Shovel

WICOPIDEA:

*Shovel

BLOGSPOT.COM
SCISPOT.COM
DRUGLIBRARY.COM
INSTRUCTABLES.COM

*Making weapons out of house hold products
*Chloroform
*Chloroform Habit
*How to make Chloroform
*Chloro2

I think she wanted to kill Cindy after the Bank of America calls on 3/21/208.
progress.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member