New Docs Part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I just spent pretty much the entire night going over most of the docs. I'm just left wondering about the lies. Why did GA say he chased Casey when the e pass records don't show it? Why did GA say he would get the records for LE and he never did? Why did CA say she'd bring in the pants but didn't? Why did this girl Katie say she'd meet with LE about possible people Casey knew from Sawgrass Apts. but never showed up for her appointment? Now, things I learned as far as the reports are concerned: the preliminary testing was inconclusive...report #2 was more convincing as far as the human decomp in the trunk was concerned. And, my big question is: was there or wasn't there pizza in the trunk? Recently, I thought I read there was just a box, but according to the testing done there was decomposing pizza. So which one is it? (I can't believe I'm still talking about the da*n pizza!!) Can anybody shed some light, please?

hey RR, we are in the same boat, I've been here most of the night (get ready coffee pot, you are gonna have along day). You are stuck on the pizza I am stuck on the gas cans.

Tony admits in his statement that he used a tire iron to help casey break into the shed to get the gas cans and then in Lee's statement he says tht he understood that Tony sat in the car until casey came back with them. WTH? I find it hard to believe that Tony would admit tio a crime he didn't commit, so the lie, if it is one, must be coming from Lee, but why?
Also Lee says that the sheds were hardly ever locked. Didn't CA say on the Greta special that they were almost alway slocked so Caylee couldn't get to the dangerous things in them?
I am so confused.

Well, I just spent pretty much the entire night going over most of the docs. I'm just left wondering about the lies. Why did GA say he chased Casey when the e pass records don't show it? Why did GA say he would get the records for LE and he never did? Why did CA say she'd bring in the pants but didn't? Why did this girl Katie say she'd meet with LE about possible people Casey knew from Sawgrass Apts. but never showed up for her appointment? Now, things I learned as far as the reports are concerned: the preliminary testing was inconclusive...report #2 was more convincing as far as the human decomp in the trunk was concerned. And, my big question is: was there or wasn't there pizza in the trunk? Recently, I thought I read there was just a box, but according to the testing done there was decomposing pizza. So which one is it? (I can't believe I'm still talking about the da*n pizza!!) Can anybody shed some light, please?

Bold is mine.

I know- wtf is up with that?! She gave LE the name of some girl (it's in the docs but I can't remember her name) and said Casey is very good friends with her. Didn't Dante, in his interview with LE, say that he never saw (other than to vist with him) Casey or her car at Saw Grass and that he did not know of any friends Casey had there?

I'm not a Sleuther.. if I was- I'd check this woman out. I'd love to find some information on her and the girl she says lives at Saw Grass and was good friends with Casey.

hey RR, we are in the same boat, I've been here most of the night (get ready coffee pot, you are gonna have along day). You are stuck on the pizza I am stuck on the gas cans.

Tony admits in his statement that he used a tire iron to help casey break into the shed to get the gas cans and then in Lee's statement he says tht he understood that Tony sat in the car until casey came back with them. WTH? I find it hard to believe that Tony would admit tio a crime he didn't commit, so the lie, if it is one, must be coming from Lee, but why?
Also Lee says that the sheds were hardly ever locked. Didn't CA say on the Greta special that they were almost alway slocked so Caylee couldn't get to the dangerous things in them?
I am so confused.

Seems Lee is trying to add some of his own drama into the situation.

I am so confused.
OMG...I just posted that exact same question!! CA went on and on about the shed being locked. Lee did in fact say they were rarely locked. What is up with this family? And why did Casey need so many da*rn gas cans?!!

Bold is mine.

I know- wtf is up with that?! She gave LE the name of some girl (it's in the docs but I can't remember her name) and said Casey is very good friends with her. Didn't Dante, in his interview with LE, say that he never saw (other than to vist with him) Casey or her car at Saw Grass and that he did not know of any friends Casey had there?

I'm not a Sleuther.. if I was- I'd check this woman out. I'd love to find some information on her and the girl she says lives at Saw Grass and was good friends with Casey.
All I know, I wish someone would tell the truth!!

I am so confused.

Yes. Always locked. Nobody has keys, not even Lee, and nobody even knows where the keys are. It stuck in my head because I thought at the time she was lying, but I didn't know why.

Yes. Always locked. Nobody has keys, not even Lee, and nobody even knows where the keys are. It stuck in my head because I thought at the time she was lying, but I didn't know why.
That's right...I forgot about the part "no one has the keys"!! The whole shed business never rang true. She lied to Greta too!

Pizza box...NO pizza. So much for the "rotting pizza excursion" we all took for 4 months. (Desperate times call for desperate measures...no other way to get around the smell so use the handy props in the trunk). :waitasec:

OMG...I just posted that exact same question!! CA went on and on about the shed being locked. Lee did in fact say they were rarely locked. What is up with this family? And why did Casey need so many da*rn gas cans?!!

Great minds, ya know. And honestly, not only what was she using them for, where was she storing them? There are only so many places you can store a large quantity of gas cans and no thave someone get curious.

HA, casey telling her mother that she was in contact with Caylee's father's widow...how awkward would that be if it had actually happened.

Not to mention, did anyone else take notes and almost go insane from the initials? KC, GA, CA, LA, AL, AH, JG, RG, BB, WW, BS, not to mention JB Park, BBQ, OCSO and FBI. I must do this to clear my head: supercalifragilisticexpialidocious...there,I feel better.

So Cindy did not not papers drawn up to get custody of Caylee if anything happened to Casey, why would she lie about that?

So Cindy did not not papers drawn up to get custody of Caylee if anything happened to Casey, why would she lie about that?

I think CA is prone to exaggeration, as is her offspring. Drama, drama, drama. She embellishes things to drive home a point.

It still gets me that in Ricardo's statement he tells of the night hat he went to sleep with both casey and Caylee in his bed and then he wakes up, Caylee's gone and casey says she took her home because Ca called and told her to. It makes me hurt to think about where Caylee might have actually been at that time...trunk? backseat? God only knows.
One of them is obviously lying...either Ric, Casey, or Cindy. I don't see Ric having a reason to lie. I think it sounds exactly like something Cindy would do in an "altered" state tho even if she denies it, imo.

I think CA is prone to exaggeration, as is her offspring. Drama, drama, drama. She embellishes things to drive home a point.

Yes, she's in her own world in many ways. She rambles and rambles and rambles, often to her own detriment. Just like her daughter.

Three words: because she can.

That's all it is. Mistruths, half truths? The lawyer lie was stupid and easily revealed, but CA is controlling and not used to be challenged. She's in for a big wake up call.

From reading this new set, I found out for the first time that while on the ride to jail - the first time - Casey was told that if she really wanted to help find Caylee, and if she did, now was the time to do so........Left Turn was to Jail, a Right Turn would be to find Caylee.........Casey chose a Right Turn, but wanted to speak to her attorney - at which point, her attorney told the officers to just go ahead and bring her to jail and she clammed up. Now I wonder if that was Caylee's only chance to be found then or was it just another Buy More Time moment from her "mother."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en