New Docs Part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to type Janis' favorite Cindy quote, "No odor." :eek:

Just like the odor appears and reappears by cindy's accounting, so does the magical (rotting, but non existent) pizza. Here are some links to Nancy Grace and Scared Monkeys Front Page, which is the better of the two.

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache...ox+no+pizza&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=5&gl=us&ie=UTF-8 CNN

http://.com/2008/11/28/casey-anthon...nd-incest-oh-my-and-the-pizza-that-never-was/ scared monkeys front page
Were these scientists then pretending there was a pizza? Did they think it evaporated so they ran tests as if it had been there? What happened to the dang pizza?!

Were these scientists then pretending there was a pizza? Did they think it evaporated so they ran tests as if it had been there? What happened to the dang pizza?!

I'm just not remembering scientists running tests on pizza--I remmeber the outside of the trash bag and presence of maggots, but not pizza.

The only suggestion of tests comes from Cindy who double-dog-dares the general public to replicate putting pizza in their trunk, in 90 degree heat, for 17 days. I may have missed some testing, but all indications from the latest docs is that there was NO pizza, simply an empty box. :waitasec:

OMG...I just posted that exact same question!! CA went on and on about the shed being locked. Lee did in fact say they were rarely locked. What is up with this family? And why did Casey need so many da*rn gas cans?!!

Because they can cover up other smells?????:waitasec:

I'm just not remembering scientists running tests on pizza--I remmeber the outside of the trash bag and presence of maggots, but not pizza.

the only suggest of tests comes from Cindy who double-dog-dares the general public to replicate putting pizza in their trunk, in 90 degree heat, for 17 days. I may have missed some testing, but all indications from the latest docs is that there was NO pizza, simply an empty box. :waitasec:

It is said that even if there was pizza that would not create maggots;
It had to be a live body to create maggots.
Pizza may have created warms, flies but not maggots.

I believe all the same things:
but my post was removed because we have no proof about Lee;
yet let's remember that Lee refused a DNA test.
Ah, but Jesse and Casey took one to determine Caylee's paternity.

For the more scientifically-minded here, would there be a way to tell from that test whether Caylee's father and mother are related?

Could explain why the entire family seems to fear Jesse, as opposed to their usual MO of intense dislike.

IIRC they ran tests on a pizza, so the whole there was a rotting pizza in the trunk theory could be dicounted. True, there never was a pizza, but the family kept saying there was. They were just making sure all bases were covered imo.

It is said that even if there was pizza that would not create maggots;
It had to be a live body to create maggots.
Pizza may have created warms, flies but not maggots.

Hello songline!! :)

I think it was stated somewhere (where? my brain hurts) that there was decomp fluids on the outside of the white trash bag, therefore, the maggots. Ick. *IF* these reports are true, we were all taken for a ride (and not in the Pontiac) by Cindy regarding pizza that never was...

IIRC they ran tests on a pizza, so the whole there was a rotting pizza in the trunk theory could be dicounted. True, there never was a pizza, but the family kept saying there was. They were just making sure all bases were covered imo.

Yes!! I think you are right about that! Invisible pizza to go along with the invisa-nanny? The Zanny Pizza?

Those poor detectives...honestly!

The dead squirrels ate it. :nuts:

Ah, but Jesse and Casey took one to determine Caylee's paternity.

For the more scientifically-minded here, would there be a way to tell from that test whether Caylee's father and mother are related?

Could explain why the entire family seems to fear Jesse, as opposed to their usual MO of intense dislike.

Would the DNA test that showed Jesse wasn't the father show that the father was related to the mother? Just tossing this out as a thought because I'm not buying any LA/GA abuse until I see a better source than Casey.

The only suggestion of tests comes from Cindy who double-dog-dares the general public to replicate putting pizza in their trunk, in 90 degree heat, for 17 days. I may have missed some testing, but all indications from the latest docs is that there was NO pizza, simply an empty box. :waitasec:

Remember Lee, the defense forensics expert, saying on NG that there was food in the trunk, including ham? Some of us assumed he was talking about the pizza but what the heck was he talking about? Sounds to me like the man hasn't even looked at the evidence.

Would the DNA test that showed Jesse wasn't the father show that the father was related to the mother? Just tossing this out as a thought because I'm not buying any LA/GA abuse until I see a better source than Casey.
That's my question, also - does Jesse have something over on the Anthonys that he's unaware of (but they are well aware of)?

Any DNA experts in the house?

Ironically, quite shortly after that test was administered George moved out of the house and filed for divorce. We are led to believe that it was because of gambling debts which we now find out were paid for by a Workman's Comp claim and were of Nigerian scam descent. Now, for a minute think what might have been found out when Caylee was born in those tests with JG? Lee moved out too. Lee didn't come around when George was there after George came back home. According to George, after it was revealed Casey was pregnant (8th month), Lee and CAsey's relationship was strained.

Did Casey tell the truth to friends about the abuse that possibly started in middle school? WHAT does ANNIE know?

I wish I had copied down the page 'cause I would NEVER send anyone back into the "dumps", but it was in all the forensic testing. It referenced that there had been pizza decomposing in the trunk. I swear. Now, does anyone have the page that says that there was only a box? I know I read the "docs reveal", but an exact page?

ETA: Yes...I'm obsessing...'cause if the scientists can't get it straight, how can a jury?

I wish I had copied down the page 'cause I would NEVER send anyone back into the "dumps", but it was in all the forensic testing. It referenced that there had been pizza decomposing in the trunk. I swear. Now, does anyone have the page that says that there was only a box? I know I read the "docs reveal", but an exact page?
It was one of the first aha! moments in the most recent set of docs.

First document, pg 17 (2287), illustrated.
http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155354.pdf

Ironically, quite shortly after that test was administered George moved out of the house and filed for divorce. We are led to believe that it was because of gambling debts which we now find out were paid for by a Workman's Comp claim and were of Nigerian scam descent. Now, for a minute think what might have been found out when Caylee was born in those tests with JG? Lee moved out too. Lee didn't come around when George was there after George came back home. According to George, after it was revealed Casey was pregnant (8th month), Lee and CAsey's relationship was strained.

Did Casey tell the truth to friends about the abuse that possibly started in middle school? WHAT does ANNIE know?
Ya know the one thing I've learned after reading all the docs: don't believe anything you read. I don't believe ANYTHING the As say. Which makes me wonder if we should go back to the beginning and rethink how this all got started.

There's a picture of the contents of the bag retrieved from the dumpster (as well as one of the bag inside the dumpster still). They have all the items splayed out on the table, including a pizza box, some frozen food boxes (Dr. Lee mentions those) as well as paper items and other sundry things. AL states that it is a bag of garbage from his house, though he puzzles as to why it would be in the back of Casey's car. My guess is that she put it in there to mask the smell or at least make people believe it is the source of the smell.

Someone better at searching will find it :)

It was one of the first aha! moments in the most recent set of docs.

First document, pg 17 (2287), illustrated.
http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155354.pdf

Thanks!! I don't know how you pulled that out of your---er, files--so fast.

I know RR0004 is sure a lab was testing pizza, not just boxes, but I think they were just doing the experiment to "see" or smell what pizza rotting in a trunk for 17 days would be like.

Dontcha feel the tiniest bit DUPED by months of "it was pizza in the trunk of the car" to learn there never was pizza? :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en