New Docs Part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a picture of the contents of the bag retrieved from the dumpster (as well as one of the bag inside the dumpster still). They have all the items splayed out on the table, including a pizza box, some frozen food boxes (Dr. Lee mentions those) as well as paper items and other sundry things. AL states that it is a bag of garbage from his house, though he puzzles as to why it would be in the back of Casey's car. My guess is that she put it in there to mask the smell or at least make people believe it is the source of the smell.

Someone better at searching will find it :)
No...I got it...look up...I'm wondering now if they meant it literally...there was no pizza IN the box, but there was an old slice or two out of the box.
Thanks.

Thanks!! I don't know how you pulled that out of your---er, files--so fast.

I know RR0004 is sure a lab was testing pizza, not just boxes, but I think they were just doing the experiment to "see" or smell what pizza rotting in a trunk for 17 days would be like.

Dontcha feel the tiniest bit DUPED by months of "it was pizza in the trunk of the car" to learn there never was pizza? :mad:
LOL...and I never did get my coffee. What concerns me is what's written on paper. One report coming from the lab says one thing...the other report from LE says another. They really have to get together on this. Just maybe there was pizza OUTSIDE of a box...like what you might eat and then toss. Question, was this trash from the car...or trash from the apartment? Or both?

i have a question and dont really know where to ask it? so here it goes.. the searches on the computer where done in march according to new docs. how long was this being planned? what other things could have been planned? it is all just so confusing.

New Doc Dump Part 13, last pdf in that part (2950). An email from Rick to CA -- totally hilarious. He has just said to her what the rest of use can't but would love to.

There's a picture of the contents of the bag retrieved from the dumpster (as well as one of the bag inside the dumpster still). They have all the items splayed out on the table, including a pizza box, some frozen food boxes (Dr. Lee mentions those) as well as paper items and other sundry things. AL states that it is a bag of garbage from his house, though he puzzles as to why it would be in the back of Casey's car. My guess is that she put it in there to mask the smell or at least make people believe it is the source of the smell.

IIRC... AL asked Casey (via text messaging? from school?) if she would take the garbage out before she left the apartment.
I believe he told her it would be ok if she didn't have time or if ... ?

Did she just throw the garbage into the back of her car
instead of walking to the dumpster and tossing it in there?

I read the docs almost all nite, until I was crossed-eyed and hallucinating.
I closed my eyes for a "minute" .... and woke up 45 minutes later,
face down on my keyboard, drooling on the keys! :crazy:

Maybe I had a dream that LA asked KC to take out the garbage....
or did I actually read it somewhere in the docs??? :waitasec:
Anyone else read that? I'd sure hate to go look for it! :confused:

Here you go ...

b7gjh4.jpg

2z65jtj.jpg
]

ETA: Receipt found in garbage bag that was Nathan's

Katie R. who lives at Sawgrass.

Matt C. states that a Katie R. called him, a friend that also knew Casey back from grade school that also lives in Sawgrass Apartments as well. She had seen a lot of police officers there yesterday at the apartment and then had heard by word of mouth or on the news about it. Another friend, Victoria A. also called him. They had all gone to high school with Casey.
Page 722 Lines 18-23 & Page 723 Lines 1-25 Matthew C. Interview with LE 7/17/2008
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFile...Transcript.pdf

When going through the transcripts from the last doc dump I came across these two girls names mentioned by Matt C. and wondered if this Katie R. may be the missing connection to the mystery of how Casey got ZG name connected with Sawgrass on June 17th. The part that I find interesting and needs to be looked into with more detail is Matt C. was interviewed on July 17, the day after Casey was arrested. The interview with Matt was in the afternoon and in the morning this Katie R. had already contacted Matt about seeing a lot of police at the apartment. Matt C. is making the assumption that she heard about Caylee by word of mouth or on the news.
I went looking for the time that the first TV news release was done on Caylee being missing and the only thing I could find was that Channel 6 did cast a news at 11:00PM on July 16 down in Orlando. There may have been something earlier but I am not finding it. Of course by the morning of July 17 it was being covered but I do not know in how much detail. So if this Katie had seen police it would have had to be sometime on July 16. What makes me raise an eyebrow is I have also been under the impression that there was not a large showing of police at Sawgrass. An officer was dispatched to the manager’s office and another officer in an unmarked car had driven Casey around on the now famous Orlando tour and had gone to Sawgrass with her to look at the place where Casey claimed the nanny would meet her with Caylee.

Does anyone who is local remember if there were notable police presences at Sawgrass? I know we had a person who lives at Sawgrass become a member on this forum who was answering questions about security and where the apartment was etc for us and he specifically said he did not see any huge police activity at all. He was at work during the day so he may have missed it also. It is just for this Katie to tell Matt C. about the seeing a lot of police on the morning of July 17 the police she saw had to have been there on July 16 and I am not finding anything in the police reports that remark about what officers responded to check out Sawgrass could have made up any more than possibly two cars at the complex at any one time.

In this doc dump this Katie was supposed to come and talk to LE. She never showed.
Am I making a mountain out of a mole hill on this? Any other thoughts on this.

A digital camera and computer were taken from the A's house and graphic pictures were found in the camera. and hand written on the page in a side note it has Caylee's name along with Casey's and friends. and included in that is the computer and emails that were also retrieved. The pictures are referred to as graphic files (digital camera) and in the docs it says that certain laws violated in orange county and florida statue 827.03 and 837.06 is listed 827.03 is neglect, abuse, and aggravated abuse. ZTHis is on docdump #9 pages 2726/2727. This is so sounding like Caylee was photographed.

Ironically, quite shortly after that test was administered George moved out of the house and filed for divorce. We are led to believe that it was because of gambling debts which we now find out were paid for by a Workman's Comp claim and were of Nigerian scam descent. Now, for a minute think what might have been found out when Caylee was born in those tests with JG? Lee moved out too. Lee didn't come around when George was there after George came back home. According to George, after it was revealed Casey was pregnant (8th month), Lee and CAsey's relationship was strained.

Did Casey tell the truth to friends about the abuse that possibly started in middle school? WHAT does ANNIE know?

If this has previously been posted I apologize, but I just found this on another site and was shocked.

An email that was included on the latest document dump that refers to Casey being pregnant prior to Caylee. It's unclear who wrote it or whom it's to. Someone thinks that the recent home tour Cindy gave the news shows 2 ultrasounds, one with a pink bow and one with a blue bow.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photo...setten/1/lg/Anthony_pgs_2901-2950_Page_17.htm

A digital camera and computer were taken from the A's house and graphic pictures were found in the camera. and hand written on the page in a side note it has Caylee's name along with Casey's and friends. and included in that is the computer and emails that were also retrieved. The pictures are referred to as graphic files (digital camera) and in the docs it says that certain laws violated in orange county and florida statue 827.03 and 837.06 is listed 827.03 is neglect, abuse, and aggravated abuse. ZTHis is on docdump #9 pages 2726/2727. This is so sounding like Caylee was photographed.

Hmmmm ... 837.06 is about making false official statements.

If this has previously been posted I apologize, but I just found this on another site and was shocked.

An email that was included on the latest document dump that refers to Casey being pregnant prior to Caylee. It's unclear who wrote it or whom it's to. Someone thinks that the recent home tour Cindy gave the news shows 2 ultrasounds, one with a pink bow and one with a blue bow.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photo...setten/1/lg/Anthony_pgs_2901-2950_Page_17.htm

What is the year on that? I couldn't tell if it was '06 or '08. If it was '08, perhaps people were guessing that she was avoiding Cindy because she was pregnant.

I think she was referring to the time Casey was PG with Caylee. I believe that Cindy might have thought that the reason Casey was staying away in June/July was that maybe she was PG again. Then later Cindy tells her mother Shirley that she doesn't think Casey is pg again.

Katie R. who lives at Sawgrass.

Matt C. states that a Katie R. called him, a friend that also knew Casey back from grade school that also lives in Sawgrass Apartments as well. She had seen a lot of police officers there yesterday at the apartment and then had heard by word of mouth or on the news about it. Another friend, Victoria A. also called him. They had all gone to high school with Casey.
Page 722 Lines 18-23 & Page 723 Lines 1-25 Matthew C. Interview with LE 7/17/2008
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFile...Transcript.pdf

When going through the transcripts from the last doc dump I came across these two girls names mentioned by Matt C. and wondered if this Katie R. may be the missing connection to the mystery of how Casey got ZG name connected with Sawgrass on June 17th. The part that I find interesting and needs to be looked into with more detail is Matt C. was interviewed on July 17, the day after Casey was arrested. The interview with Matt was in the afternoon and in the morning this Katie R. had already contacted Matt about seeing a lot of police at the apartment. Matt C. is making the assumption that she heard about Caylee by word of mouth or on the news.
I went looking for the time that the first TV news release was done on Caylee being missing and the only thing I could find was that Channel 6 did cast a news at 11:00PM on July 16 down in Orlando. There may have been something earlier but I am not finding it. Of course by the morning of July 17 it was being covered but I do not know in how much detail. So if this Katie had seen police it would have had to be sometime on July 16. What makes me raise an eyebrow is I have also been under the impression that there was not a large showing of police at Sawgrass. An officer was dispatched to the manager’s office and another officer in an unmarked car had driven Casey around on the now famous Orlando tour and had gone to Sawgrass with her to look at the place where Casey claimed the nanny would meet her with Caylee.

Does anyone who is local remember if there were notable police presences at Sawgrass? I know we had a person who lives at Sawgrass become a member on this forum who was answering questions about security and where the apartment was etc for us and he specifically said he did not see any huge police activity at all. He was at work during the day so he may have missed it also. It is just for this Katie to tell Matt C. about the seeing a lot of police on the morning of July 17 the police she saw had to have been there on July 16 and I am not finding anything in the police reports that remark about what officers responded to check out Sawgrass could have made up any more than possibly two cars at the complex at any one time.

In this doc dump this Katie was supposed to come and talk to LE. She never showed.
Am I making a mountain out of a mole hill on this? Any other thoughts on this.

I posted about my thoughts on these women last night. I didn't even know about Matt... something is being hidden, IMO

Well, as far as those ultrasounds go, could they be Lee and Casey?

IIRC... AL asked Casey (via text messaging? from school?) if she would take the garbage out before she left the apartment.
I believe he told her it would be ok if she didn't have time or if ... ?

Did she just throw the garbage into the back of her car
instead of walking to the dumpster and tossing it in there?

.....snipped....

I think that Ricardo asked Amy to take the trash can to the curb, because he forgot to do it. (That info came from Amy's text messages.)

It is so easy to get confused with all these people. :bang:

Tony said he didn't know why the trash would be in her car, but he did recognize it as trash from his place.

This states Casey was pregnant twice.

Two quotes from the email:

"I don't think she thought Casey was PG the last time around either."

"I was so devastated last time when Casey was pregnant it was almost like it was my own child. "

What is the year on that? I couldn't tell if it was '06 or '08. If it was '08, perhaps people were guessing that she was avoiding Cindy because she was pregnant.
The date on the email is 7/11/2008. Right before everything became public knowledge.

"I was so devastated last time when Casey was pregnant it was almost like it was my own child. "

No, I believe they were wondering if KC was preggers in June/July 08, and maybe that was why she was avoiding CA.

"the last time" was when she was preggers w/ Caylee.

This almost sounds like Casey either had an abortion or gave the baby up for adoption. ?? Why did she feel like it was her own child, and yet she was so devastated? I don't get that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay