New Docs Part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, but we did a side by side comparison with one of her at the same angle minus the "lollipop" and decided it might not be her. The nose shape is different. It lead to some interesting conversation, though!!

I haven't looked at the full photo you all are talking about, but if it will help, someone posted a photo of Casey with a banana here recently. That was bad enough. Perhaps it would help for comparison.

KC stated she would help them if her attorney was present.
I do not believe for one second she intended to help them.

This is too much like the "get me out of jail and I will tell you where Caylee is"
carp. This is why LP got her out. When she did not "help" he went off her bond. :furious::furious:

Then why did she send the note to GA through the sheriff to come there?

To me, LP always seemed to WANT to be an insider when he really wasn't. With all these bombshells supporting a lot of his earlier predictions, he may very well be connected and 'in the know.' I think I'll start paying closer attention to the things he says.

Like I said earlier, it's clear from these documents that LP's big insider source is RG and perhaps JG. While they have some info they aren't exactly plugged into the investigation.

I wish I would have seen the whole thread before it was removed. I was quickly scanning it at work and couldn't devote a lot of attention to it, for obvious reasons! I'm glad to hear there was a conclusion. Interesting....

I missed it too. For anyone who's seen it, why is there confusion over if it is her. Poor pic quality, or other.

Yes, I've read it. He accused Cindy of destroying evidence by washing the pants from the car. And warns her the cops could arrest and charge her.
And, as a special dig at the end he tells her in capital letters that everyone on the Greta show believe Caylee is dead. He thinks she belongs in the nut house. Whooa! He's really on her case about allow Casey to get away with her lies.
JMO

LOL, Got to just love Rick!!! Now I really think he could write the book on this family...........what a read that would be. Cindy lets him know, he is now on the list.

Just maybe.... Ok maybe casey was raped by using the chorloform and almost died. she did have that seizure! I am sure she has put herself in bad places and the wrong times. Maybe she didn't feel safe, so she was looking up self defense on it. Just throwing it out there.

Sure. And then she rested in the trunk of her car in order to leave chloroform evidence there. :rolleyes:

HAPPY TURKEY DAY TO ALL!!
I'll be gone and off the computer for 3 days - which is an eternity with this case. Sure I will be going thru withdrawal.

Come on everyone! I've been reading for hours and the lion's share of the posts are debate and argument over whether or not she was abused and the whole "who is the victim" thing....

SHE DID IT AGAIN!! Can anyone else see this? She has turned hundreds of us upside-down thinking about this! She did the same thing to her family! We will know very soon whether or not it is true - CA will let us know you watch!

If CA says it isn't true, she is saying her daughter is a liar and CA loses. If CA makes excuses for KC, we all know it IS true - CA loses....see what KC did? More control over mom...I really don't know if CA drove KC nuts or if KC drove CA nuts. All I know is they both are!

If she wasn't molested, she is just the same (but even bigger) liar she always has been and she has deeply injured her own family - what a terrible and selfish thing to do (are we surprised?).

If she was molested, well, that could explain a lot -like the lack of feelings for Caylee. Caylee was a reminder of the monster that did what he did. Maybe he is the father of this "burden" and not only did she go through molestation, but she had to give birth to his child? Now super-idiot (sorry for the name calling but I can't control myself!) CA denies it happened, no support for her injured daughter and hey, while you're at it, be sure you are a great mom yourself. CA shoved Caylee down KC's throat - talk about adding insult to injury!

The really bad news is, we will never know for sure unless the molester comes forward.

No, I don't feel sympathy towards KC - I am an SAS- not ashamed of it because I didn't do anything wrong! I was a child of 4 years old! It was my brother (14yrs old), mom didn't believe me either. Slapped me across the face and told me I was a liar!

I was never close to my mother the rest of her life, but I grew into a relatively normal adult and raised a normal child myself! Sexual abuse is NO EXCUSE for murder or murderous behavior!

We will know the truth through CA's behavior and comments in the next days~~

My 2 cents!
None of any of this changes how I feel about Casey if she harmed her child. There is no excuse, none!

Interesting that pictures bu John John Azzilonia were saved. I googled him and all I found was that he is a professional photographer in Orlando.

John Azzilonna is also photographer ( maybe a misspell?) with a bunch more info available.

Anyone know what kind of pictures he takes?

If you check images on google with his name, there are pictures that were made at Fusion of KC. I believe he's one of the photogs that was on NG to verify that the pictures were recent ones of KC, and not older ones made before Caylee went missing.

WOW, you are NOT kidding!!
-------
Hi all, someone please post just a birdseye view of what was said, I cant open the pages with webtv..Oh TIA to all.Nore
P.S. I dont know how to say this! Caylee resembles CA very much~so does someone else,think about it.I'm afraid to post it!! Nore

Has it already been discussed the 4 statements by searchers finding a hole with a stick with rope attached to it? It is Part 15 of the documents pages 3037-3041. They all stated they never contacted the media and went back the next day to keep digging the hole.

Has it already been discussed the 4 statements by searchers finding a hole with a stick with rope attached to it? It is Part 15 of the documents pages 3037-3041. They all stated they never contacted the media and went back the next day to keep digging the hole.
No, I am multi-tasking, playing Scrabble with my son for a break, but still checking in. I'm so obsessed. I am going to look at that next chance I have. Looks like the boards have really slowed down! Thanks for the directions on where it's at!

Thank you so much for posting a readable copy of the internet searches!!

Casey seemed to search for information about the tv show One Tree Hill quite close to the time she was searching for info on making chloroform -- does anyone watch the show and know if there was a plot-line involving chloroform or sedation or kidnapping or something similar??

OMG...I just brought over that exact link to post!!! I was reading to catch up here from my last post and saw yours. Can you believe it?!? He said what MANY of us have been wanting to scream at her! WOW!
I do feel sorry for Great Grandma - I'm sure she didn't want her business strewn all over the internet!

OH My God.

Tricia
PS. I am suppose to be visiting with relatives in their living room now. How can I? With these documents....IMPOSSIBLE. Only Websleuths members will understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daisy82504