Geez, this is killing George ..
Thew up and all during the interview ..

Cindy is such a b!tch!!
I hope she ends up in jail .. :behindbar

UPDATED:
Hundreds of pages of Discovery released:

Last Edited: Thursday, 06 Nov 2008, 12:59 PM EST
Created: Thursday, 06 Nov 2008, 10:36 AM EST

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...=12&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

The FOX 35 Web Team is making all these documents available to the public. Continue to check back as we process these pages.

Looks like there is more yet to be released today! I've updated them in the daily threads & sticky threads too. I'll add them to the thread for docs when they are fully done today.

Casey Anthony at Fusian Ultra Lounge June 13, 2008
Taped transcript of Amy Huzienga on July 16, 2008
Taped transcript of George Anthony on July 24, 2008
Taped transcript of George Anthony on August 4, 2008
Flight records of Airtran Flight #862 on July 2, 2008
Flight records of Airtran Flight #862 on July 2, 2008 - Set 2
Flight records of Airtran Flight #862 on July 2, 2008 - Set 3
Flight records of Airtran Flight #862 on July 2, 2008 - Set 4
Casey Anthony's Employment Information
Forensic Evidence released in the case against Casey Anthony
Anthony E-pass records

Hundreds of pages of Discovery released:

Last Edited: Thursday, 06 Nov 2008, 12:50 PM EST
Created: Thursday, 06 Nov 2008, 10:36 AM EST

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...=10&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Taped transcript of Amy Huzienga on July 16, 2008

Taped transcript of George Anthony on July 24, 2008

Flight records of Airtran Flight #862 on July 2, 2008

Flight records of Airtran Flight #862 on July 2, 2008 - Set 2

Flight records of Airtran Flight #862 on July 2, 2008 - Set 3

Flight records of Airtran Flight #862 on July 2, 2008 - Set 4

Casey Anthony's Employment Information

Forensic Evidence released in the case against Casey Anthony

Child neglect investigation

Anthony E-pass records

This is the first case I've followed this closely. Is it normal for all these documents to be released to the public?

No, it's not. This is the media trying to keep a good hot story alive and LE declassifying everything to try and show that they are doing their jobs. It's sickening in a way.

No, it's not. This is the media trying to keep a good hot story alive and LE declassifying everything to try and show that they are doing their jobs. It's sickening in a way.

Thanks for the response. I just wonder, if they are releasing all of this info, what the heck are they holding back?!?

Are the new dox listed anywhere else, Im old and cant read the fox site, it's just too small.

I don't find it sickening in the least ..

What I got from the Fusian Ultralounge affidavit and pics is that Casey was documented going there on June 6 (wearing black dress), June 13 (wearing black dress), and June 20 (wearing blue dress).

Wow CA??

Cindy Anthony asks: How quickly would you stop looking for someone you loved?
11:23 a.m. The grandmother of missing Caylee Marie reaffirms that she is prepared for the worst, but maintains hope that her granddaughter is still alive.

"I feel that a good attorney will plan for the worse case scenario and hope for the best," she said in a statement released by Anthony family spokesman, Larry Garrison. "The defense and the family will never give up on looking for Caylee. We continue to believe she is alive, and so should everyone else who has a conscience."

Cindy is repeating what Baez has been saying.

Thanks for posting the links for docs BUT is there somewhere where us normal people can read them? Geez, no way to zoom in to actually read them - us old folks need some assitance! LOL

What I got from the Fusian Ultralounge affidavit and pics is that Casey was documented going there on June 6 (wearing black dress), June 13 (wearing black dress), and June 20 (wearing blue dress).

The A's have continually said that these pics were taken when she was pregnant (thats a lovely thought isn't it?) And that pic in the blue dress they insist was not after Caylee disappeared

These files are totaly unreadable. Why don't they have PDF files> grrr
Half the stuff doesn't seem that new either. Didn't they release a forensic file a long time ago?

Thanks for posting the links for docs BUT is there somewhere where us normal people can read them? Geez, no way to zoom in to actually read them - us old folks need some assitance! LOL
LOL I almost went blind with the first doc dump until someone told me that.

I tried the ctrl += things and nothing works for me.....hopefully they will be posted somewhere else so I can read it all.

I tried the ctrl += things and nothing works for me.....hopefully they will be posted somewhere else so I can read it all.

Sorry, I'm not too 'puter savy, don't know why this doesn't work for you...

maybe a difference in computers ?? as it works fine on mine, & makes the pages much easier to read.

There is a thread here about this latest interview....

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2906677&posted=1#post2906677

ps....maybe it's the link your using ??? I'm reading here

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photog...03_Page_12.htm

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member