New Document Release Nov. 6 - Over 500 pages

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
PP I have noticed that too, Caylee to me seemed to be a little behind in her speech and with her still in diapers. Casey was not being a good mother.

PP I have noticed that too, Caylee to me seemed to be a little behind in her speech and with her still in diapers. Casey was not being a good mother.

Thanks, Elley Mae - I brought this concept up & was LAMBASTED (on the alive thread way back when). Caylee was not receiving the attention she should have by a caring parent.

He filed for divorce in December not long after Caylee brightened the world. I seriously wonder what happened then to cause him to leave and when he did return home, why did Lee avoid him at that house like the plague?

Are they talking about advancing the time stamp date on the camera? I don't know what they would be talking about other than the 6/15 video, and I thought they had other verification that Caylee was at the nursing home that day.

If your having a problem reading the documents check here:

Official Documents-Audio-Arrest Updates No Discussion as there are some regular pdf files in there.

Also, while on the fox website files, if you hold down your "ctrl" key and then hit the "+" key a few times, it will enlarge the print of the files. :)

If you have a scroll button on your mouse, then hold down the "ctrl" key and use the scroll button on your mouse to enlarge the files. :)

Thank you for the link to the pdfs. I tried enlarging using the control key and it enlarged everything BUT the file - LOL.

Developmental milestones vary greatly from child to child, and being not yet three, and not yet potty trained is no indication that anyone is not a good mother. I have 6 children and they all potty trained on their own time schedule-some at 2 and some much later (my boys who are autistic one is still not trained at 5 and one trained completely at 7). My 25 year old son trained just after 3, my 17 year old daughter trained just after 2. My 16 year old daughter trained around 3 and a half. My CURRENT 3 year old REFUSES to potty train AT ALL-wants nothing to do with it-I am assuming because his 5 year old brother is still in diapers, he sees no reason why he should not be. My point is, this is not a good "road sign" indicating a "bad-mother" as it is very much a developmental milestone and these can vary tremendously from child to child...:blowkiss:

FYI: The AVERAGE age for potty training in an autistic child is 7 and a half.

Thanks, Elley Mae - I brought this concept up & was LAMBASTED (on the alive thread way back when). Caylee was not receiving the attention she should have by a caring parent.

Wow. The first few times I watched videos of Caylee, I kept thinking to myself, 'this is a child nobody talks to', because her speech seemed so behind to me.

Exactly, and George seems to want to say a lot of times how he is "being up front with you guys" and "I'm being honest with you guys" but I wonder if he is playing two parts. Lee did not know that George was there talking. When they wanted to play the 911 calls he wanted Lee there but didn't want Lee to know that he had been there.

Yea, how's he gonna explain himself? I don't know.

And it all got to him, he ended up vomiting. That happened to me once, I was so upset after a phone call I threw up.

Wow. The first few times I watched videos of Caylee, I kept thinking to myself, 'this is a child nobody talks to', because her speech seemed so behind to me.

Yes! And remember how Cindy said she never asked Caylee how her day was at the "nanny's" house? No talking with Caylee every single day about how her day were spent? Seems like that would be about 80% of what you'd talk to a toddler about!

I am so sorry but speech is also very much different for different children. My autistic children BARELY spoke (and not for lack of speech therapy, and learning videos and MUCH prayer) before they were five years old. I think we should be a little more careful about these BROAD definitions of what is and is not DUE to good or bad parenting. MANY children have developmental delays that are nothing to do with parenting and everything to do with their DNA...

It is like if I say that if your child's outfit does not match then you must be a bad mother-utterly ridiculous!:mad:

I am alittle offended by this... Because, my son didn't speak a word until he was nearly 3 1/2 years old, and not because I didn't spend time with him.. just that he was delayed and still is 3 1/2 years later. Has been in speech therapy for years because of it...

Also, my daughter is 4 months shy of 3 years old and she is still in diapers. And ALSO not because I am a bad mother, just because she hasn't become interested in the potty. I have tried and tried to potty train her, but for her, she just isn't ready. We have made great improvement though with in the last couple weeks. I feel I should state too that I am a stay at home mom and my life is my children, teaching and helping them learn new things.

I just feel as though we shouldn't say she is a bad mother because her daughter wasn't talking like we think she should or using the potty yet. It puts those of us who have children that aren't perfectly on the timeline in the same catagory with KC, jmo...

Yes! And remember how Cindy said she never asked Caylee how her day was at the "nanny's" house? No talking with Caylee every single day about how her day were spent? Seems like that would be about 80% of what you'd talk to a toddler about!

I'm glad I wasn't the only one appalled at how poorly she could speak for her age. Yeah, I know all kids develop at a different rate but Casey was bragging that she was at 100% normal on everything and every single child I've had anything contact with could speak a lot better than that at almost three.

And what you said, Janis. I have really had the impression that poor little Caylee didn't get a lot of direct attention from anyone in that family. I've heard I think all of them refer to her as that child, my granddaughter, seldom by her name and I think that's creepy.

I have three grandchildren and only when I'm speaking of all three do I refer to them by anything other than their names. Heck, I don't ever really call the twins "the twins" but use both names.

I do not know how old the interview w/ George is but I have not come across it before and it is agonizing to read. He knows, doesn't want to entertain the possibility, but he knows. So very tragic.
I agree with you....I feel so very sorry for him. And he tries so hard to protect Cindy from the truth...letting her think it was the pizza that stunk so badly. I'm sure she knew it wasn't but she simply cannot accept what it really is. Those poor people....what agony that little b!tch has put her family through, not to mention her poor daughter.

I am alittle offended by this... Because, my son didn't speak a word until he was nearly 3 1/2 years old, and not because I didn't spend time with him.. just that he was delayed and still is 3 1/2 years later. Has been in speech therapy for years because of it...

Also, my daughter is 4 months shy of 3 years old and she is still in diapers. And ALSO not because I am a bad mother, just because she hasn't become interested in the potty. I have tried and tried to potty train her, but for her, she just isn't ready. We have made great improvement though with in the last couple weeks. I feel I should state too that I am a stay at home mom and my life is my children, teaching and helping them learn new things.

I just feel as though we shouldn't say she is a bad mother because her daughter wasn't talking like we think she should or using the potty yet. It puts those of us who have children that aren't perfectly on the timeline in the same catagory with KC, jmo...

Are you on the phone 24/7 talking texting, are you parting like it's 1999. If not then you should not feel offended. The fact is that Casey was not giving Caylee the attention she should have had from a mother that did not have a job.

Well, how would Caylee be able to get out of a trunk to go to potty in the middle of the night? If KC partied most of the time and did not work...no regular nanny or babysitter..........................KC was probably one of the most horrible Mother's. Normally, first children and only children develop faster because NORMALLY they are spoiled rotten with all of the attention showered on them. Maybe Caylee lost her phone and did not have the TEXT... teach yourself how to be potty trained. As for the speech, she might have been tired during that video, you know she probably never had a routine schedule... afternoon naps...regular eating habits....with being at the beach all the time with the nanny while KC worked. I get more and more disgusted each time I think of how Caylee's daily life was...sleeping in cars, strangers, she probably had bedsores on her butt from sitting and living in her car seat while KC did nothing all day except hide the fact she did not have a job.

Cherry, Casey claims that Caylee was at 100% normal for her age in everything. Perhaps she did have a speech disability but I suspect it's more likely she didn't get a lot of attention.

And not every child who has a speech disability is slow in starting to talk. My nephew has had a speech disability that emerged by the time he was in his late toddler stage, he's now in his 40s, but by two he was talking up a storm.

I don't think any mothers nowadays worry about timing on potty training like we did back when I was a mother and dinosaurs roamed the earth. I don't think the fact that she wasn't potty trained says much of anything.

I have also posted this on the "CA support thread" and I would like to re-post it here.

I’m not a psychiatrist but I’ve watched this whole case unfold now for several months. Reading today’s release of George’s interview really made the “penny drop” for me. CA is the one who is controlling this family. She has been (to use her own vocabulary) since “day one”. I remember LA testify at the bond hearing and he made such a point of saying that he and KC had a close relationship because he loved KC “unconditionally”. That has always stood out for me. Why would he say such a thing? Why would it be so important for him to use that term? Well, it’s pretty obvious now – CA sets conditions on everything. KC is still in CA’s “good books” as long as she tows the line on this absurd kidnapping tale. KC has basically hand-cuffed her daughter to this story. Until she is prepared to let go, and set her free, KC is going to tow the line. Why haven’t we heard/seen a confession from her? Because her mother has not given her permission to do so! Quite the opposite. Her mother has professed trust and complete loyalty as long as the kidnapping “script” is followed. I really wish for everyone’s sake, that CA would set her daughter free. Free to tell the truth and to do the right thing. KC will never tell the truth without assurance that her mother will still love her. The second CA realizes this and tells KC that she will love her regardless of what happened, is the second that Caylee will be given a chance to come home. Caylee deserves to come home. I hope that CA reads here and I hope that she reads this.

Are you on the phone 24/7 talking texting, are you parting like it's 1999. If not then you should not feel offended. The fact is that Casey was not giving Caylee the attention she should have had from a mother that did not have a job.

Well no because honestly, I can't afford to text or party like its 1999 :blowkiss: But I was being honest about being offended by it. It just seemed like you were saying bad mothers have children that talk late or potty train late. Its all developmental, and varies from child to child.. just my :twocents:, thats all... Not trying to pick a fight

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MZ_Iwin
Back