New Documents?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AL told Nate at one point that KC told him (AL) that her father had abused her in the past. Nate was unaware of when that would have happened or the nature of the abuse.

Neck breaking? Household weapons? Wonder if this is giving George and Cindy pause.

Did Casey have plans for them, too?
I'm wondering if that's exactly what she may have been thinking. Then she could have the house! nah, too depraved...can't go there.

I agree with you completely, and yet...I can't get over LA's creepy, inappropriate laughter during his interviews with LE.

That has always bothered me too. It was almost as if he was mocking them.

AL told Nate at one point that KC told him (AL) that her father had abused her in the past. Nate was unaware of when that would have happened or the nature of the abuse.

Wait! So Casey told Tony that BOTH her father AND brother had molested her???

Neck breaking? Household weapons? Wonder if this is giving George and Cindy pause.

Did Casey have plans for them, too?

I was thinking this too - this might not all by abou Caylee - she did tell her friends that her parens are giving her the house - maybe with her help

I'd like to see these documents - might as well get them out before the gag order happens - never mind I just see that the judge denied the gag order

LOL!! Lost fan here and thinking same thing.
Ya know I'm still sitting here scratching my head about the numbers...I had NO idea it was the flight. I must have missed an episode.

OMG, I just thought of something! If the gun was found in the house, then KC violated her bond on her home confinement!

IIRC, the gun was in Georgie's car. And, in Anthonyland, that's not really "in the home". Here, in the real world, in the home means anywhere on your property....the garage, the car, the backyard. But, really, from day one, it wasn't in the house! Absolutely!

Caution: Be sure you're up on your "Anthony speak" before you read the docs so you can translate.

You know what can you believe? She told Amy that her father had a stroke - she told Cindy that Zani was in a car wreck

We can't tell what is truth in this whole thing

I agree with you completely, and yet...I can't get over LA's creepy, inappropriate laughter during his interviews with LE.

yeah that was way too creepy and didn't come off like a nervous laugh. I've know siblings who were involved by mutual consent (a concept that just doesn't work in my head) so it's possible... I just don't trust anything that comes out of her mouth...

IIRC, the gun was in Georgie's car. And, in Anthonyland, that's not really "in the home". Here, in the real world, in the home means anywhere on your property....the garage, the car, the backyard. But, really, from day one, it wasn't in the house! Absolutely!

Caution: Be sure you're up on your "Anthony speak" before you read the docs so you can translate.

bolded by me...

Anthonyland, that is great....:clap:

Coley, after you click on the first page there should be a "next" up at the top. I just keep clicking 'next'. I wish it were at the bottom! But it's back up at the top, just above the doc page.
My eyes are so crossed that I read through the entire first set before I noticed it. :crazy:

Mine only has index :(

So if these docs are on CD, what is so difficult about any media posting them in a format we can read/download?

Oh yeah, they have to read them first and glean all the good stuff out for their "breaking news" tonight...

whatever - eyeballs falling out - just reading you guys so post the good stuff!

You know what can you believe? She told Amy that her father had a stroke - she told Cindy that Zani was in a car wreck

We can't tell what is truth in this whole thing

I wasn't prepared to believe that Casey was allegedly molested by Lee. I'm MUCH LESS inclined to believe any sexual abuse accusations if she really said that BOTH her dad and brother molested her. I mean, really??:confused::confused:

I had an incident happen 35 yrs ago with a brother in law and my sister didn't believe me either.

Well since the gag order was denied - I guess the DA will play up the 'guilty' of the A's and Casey - my guess we might see some more stuff that will be very incriminating towards the A's

You know everyone thinks KC has truths in her lies. Maybe she used the "Lost" numbers for a pad lock on whatever Caylee is in. So in her eyes she might say "Caylee is lost" meaning "Caylee is in the box that is locked with the Lost numbers". Would cadaver dogs be able to sniff out decomp in a box that is locked that might not have any air coming out?

Melina says that after Caylee was born, Casey told her she felt he mother was interfering...Cynthia and Casey would have extreme arguments, mostly over Caylee.

Nope, two different stories to two different people.

She told Tony that her brother touched her when she was in middle school.
She, on a seperate occasion, told Tony's roommate Nate, that her father had "abused her" in the past, but did not elaborate how, where, when, etc.

Goodness my head is spinning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member