Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey Anthony's grandmother tells investigators Casey stole from her

12:01 p.m. In an interview with Orange County deputies and an FBI agent, Casey's grandmother, Shirley Plesea, said Casey began stealing from her in 2007.

Casey stole a check from Plesea on Caylee's second birthday in August 2007, Plesea said. Casey allegedly later used her grandmother's stolen check at Publix for $54. Plesea was mad at Casey but forgave her, the report shows.

Earlier this year Plesea noticed another check was missing.

She later found out that Casey had forged it to pay for her $354 cell phone bill, Plesea told investigators. Plesea wanted to press charges but decided not to for the sake of Caylee and Cindy, the report said.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-discovery-112608,0,1409870.story

Casey is straight up EVIL :furious:

Snipped & bolded by me.

I don't know if there are any fans of the Lost TV-show, but I instantly thought of 4 8 15 16 23 42!

I wonder what the context of "lost numbers" could mean, though?

That's the first thing I thought of too! A google search for "lost numbers" brings up dozens of references to the TV show "Lost".

Casey Anthony's grandmother tells investigators Casey stole from her

12:01 p.m. In an interview with Orange County deputies and an FBI agent, Casey's grandmother, Shirley Plesea, said Casey began stealing from her in 2007.

Casey stole a check from Plesea on Caylee's second birthday in August 2007, Plesea said. Casey allegedly later used her grandmother's stolen check at Publix for $54. Plesea was mad at Casey but forgave her, the report shows.

She later found out that Casey had forged it to pay for her $354 cell phone bill, Plesea told investigators. Plesea wanted to press charges but decided not to for the sake of Caylee and Cindy, the report said.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-discovery-112608,0,1409870.story

I guess this explains why KC wasn't invited up to visit on Father's Day!

It could have something to do with her cell phone possibly. ;) As in: "I could cover up ZG's lack of calls because I found out that you can save numbers to the phone instead of the SIM card. Hmmmm...good idea."

That was my first thought too

Originally Posted by summermood32
4?
8?
15 ( CA took Caylee to RH to see Grandpa )
16 (Last day GA KC & Caylee going to work and sitters )
23?
42?

23 - KC's age at her next birthday?
Whats the date she got her TAT anyone remember?

It always seems to be around 3PM ...

Great. I have eactly 2 hours and 45 minutes to get to the store and complete all my pre-thanksgiving cooking before the docs come out. Guess I better get ready.

I'll bet she looked up neck-breaking, hoping to make it look like the baby fell and it was an accident. Wow. What a sick, twisted person.

I truly believe this was premeditated, always have, I think she was cruising the internet for several months to find a way to do it and not be charged for Caylee's death. She was just researching all avenues to see which would be the best way.
Whom ever it was that said Cindy was well aware of just how sick KC was is so right, there is just no way she could not have know. She may not have had a hand in the actual killing of Caylee but is every bit as guilty.

Originally Posted by summermood32
4?
8?
15 ( CA took Caylee to RH to see Grandpa )
16 (Last day GA KC & Caylee going to work and sitters )
23?
42?

23 - KC's age at her next birthday?
Whats the date she got her TAT anyone remember?

4= July 4th? INDEPENDENCE DAY!

If they don't hurry up with the docs being posted will the gag order affect us being able to see them? The Orl Sent. site says "excerpts will be posted"...I don't want excerpts, I WANNA SEE IT ALL!!!

I'm thinking the "household weapons" search was to make it look like Caylee had an accident with something basic inside the house, like choking on a blind cord or hurting herself with scissors?

It would be useful information if you wanted to harm someone with common objects found around the house. There would be no trail that would lead to you obtaining a weapon, like if you had gone out and purchased a gun; and it would be easier to pass off a murder as an accident.

I really am starting to believe that Casey was planning on getting rid of the whole family, is why she was telling Amy that she they were going to be getting the house soon, this girl is out of her mind.......she is really a danger to society, that poor baby. This is just sad :mad:

4= July 4th? INDEPENDENCE DAY!

If they don't hurry up with the docs being posted will the gag order affect us being able to see them? The Orl Sent. site says "excerpts will be posted"...I don't want excerpts, I WANNA SEE IT ALL!!!

Gag order denied. :blowkiss:

I don't get too up in arms about google searches. Think about all the weird searches that are on each and everyone one of our computers based on this story alone. People search random, weird things that they hear/read about - and it's not all connected to creepy, nefarious things...

Someone using the Anthonys' home computer used Google to search for "neck breaking," "how to make chloraform [sic]" and "household weapons" in March, court documents show.

12:01 p.m. In an interview with Orange County deputies and an FBI agent, Casey's grandmother, S Plesea, said Casey began stealing from her in 2007.

TV Guy H Boedeker's commentary on the Casey Anthony case coverage She later found out that Casey had forged it to pay for her $354 cell phone bill, Plesea told investigators. Plesea wanted to press charges but decided not to for the sake of Caylee and Cindy, the report said.

Documents reveal Google searches on Anthonys' computer

11:36 a.m. Someone using the Anthonys' home computer used Google to search for "neck breaking," "how to make chloraform [sic]" and "household weapons" in March, court documents show.

The search history was included among the hundreds of pages of documents and also show that on March 17, someone Googled peroxide, acetone, alcohol and "lost numbers."

Well, now... think back to LP's statement on NG last night.

Looks like the A's can't blame LP & Tracy for searching for chloraform on their computer now, can they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18