New evidence 24 years later in a child's disappearance

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Solace said:
Eagle1 - I can't find it. I do not see any picture of 4 people in one. The first is the boy alone, the second is another boy with his hands tied above his head alone, the third is a blond boy on the floor with his legs up on a mattress and his hands behind his back, the fourt is TWO pictures, one of boy bound and looking in paid and opposite same boy with a man in a hat appearing to tickle him. HELP ME OUT. IT IS DRIVING ME CRAZY.

The man appearing to tickle the boy is what I was referring to. You're not curious about who/what he may be?

I am not sure these pictures are real. Are you?I am very suspect of the site and the fact that Ted Gunderson is involved.The person you are referring to looks to me like he is playing with the boy, tickling him. It is strange - I give you that.

But also, it is two pictures split and next to each other, one has the boy grimacing and the other has the boy laughing and the man behind him tickling him and laughing also. there are not 4 people in this picture. Are you speaking of this one?

Solace said:
I am not sure these pictures are real. Are you?I am very suspect of the site and the fact that Ted Gunderson is involved.The person you are referring to looks to me like he is playing with the boy, tickling him. It is strange - I give you that.

But also, it is two pictures split and next to each other, one has the boy grimacing and the other has the boy laughing and the man behind him tickling him and laughing also. there are not 4 people in this picture. Are you speaking of this one?

Yes, that's the picture I'm speaking of, and you just explained, I guess, why I thought at first the boy was grimacing, and then when I looked for it for you, he seemed to be laughing. I thought maybe I was just seeing better by having a second look. :confused: I dunno.

Eagle1 said:
Yes, that's the picture I'm speaking of, and you just explained, I guess, why I thought at first the boy was grimacing, and then when I looked for it for you, he seemed to be laughing. I thought maybe I was just seeing better by having a second look. :confused: I dunno.
Hi Eagle, I am suspect. I think this mother who has the site is not dealing with all her faculties, but I completely understand it. I do not believe her son ever came to visit her. I believe he was abducted, but I think that he was never found. I read part of her site and at one point she says a detective told someone about an abduction that was going to happen - that was the gist of what I got and I find that just not believable. Gunderson is completely unbelievable. Although I feel very sorry for her losing her son - I think that did it for her. I would not be surprised if these were pictures that were posed specifically for this purpose of posting them or that she had something to do with the sending of them. I saw her on Greta Van Sustern and she tells Greta the day she got them, she put them aside and went on a planned vacation and dealt with it when she got back. There is something not right.

Sounds harsh, but I just don't believe her or Gunderson.

Solace said:
Eagle 1

I looked at all the pictures. I do not see a man in any of them. Can you count from the top down and tell me what numbered picture you are talking about?
Off topic- how did you get your posts in red??Never mind, I figured it out!!LOL

She says the clothes he is wearing in the pic are the same ones he was wearing the day he disappeared...I think I read that in the news when it came out...whether the pics are real or not remains to be seen...it's awful..I hope they aren't.

JMO8778 said:
She says the clothes he is wearing in the pic are the same ones he was wearing the day he disappeared...I think I read that in the news when it came out...whether the pics are real or not remains to be seen...it's awful..I hope they aren't.
I just don't believe very much she has to say. I do believe in the kidnapping, but after that he never came to see her. This is not South Korea. I just don't believe her or Gunderson. I think the pictures are fake also.

I was asking someone too, assuming on of the square icons would be for color, and then I saw the word color.

Solace said:
I just don't believe very much she has to say. I do believe in the kidnapping, but after that he never came to see her. This is not South Korea. I just don't believe her or Gunderson. I think the pictures are fake also.

Are you getting all this from the forum where the THREAD isn't specified in the link so that it doesn't work? Can you give me a correct link?

You saying this mother dug up some old pictures where boys were playing a game and claims they're connected to an abduction, in order to get some investigative action started?

Eagle1 said:
Are you getting all this from the forum where the THREAD isn't specified in the link so that it doesn't work? Can you give me a correct link?

You saying this mother dug up some old pictures where boys were playing a game and claims they're connected to an abduction, in order to get some investigative action started?
Eagle,

I don't know the link. Is it not the one at the top of this thread?

What I am saying is I find the pictures suspect. Some do not even believe that the boy in the picture is her son. I think she is disturbed from what happened to her. I do not believe her son ever visited her when he was older. I think the fact that she said she found the pictures and waited three days to do something with them is suspect. The fact that Gunderson is involved with her site and her leaves me to believe that it is possible it is a fabrication. I do not believe much of what she says and posts.

I fully understand why Ms. Gosch does not go immediately to police with information she receives, she probably goes to her trusted sources first. Law enforcement in this case botched a lot of stuff early on especially in West Des Moines. I cant say the pics are or are not of Johnny, he is not my son, I do think; were they of my son, I would know.

I fully support Noreen and hope for closure for her some time soon.

iowa gurl said:
I fully understand why Ms. Gosch does not go immediately to police with information she receives, she probably goes to her trusted sources first. Law enforcement in this case botched a lot of stuff early on especially in West Des Moines. I cant say the pics are or are not of Johnny, he is not my son, I do think; were they of my son, I would know.

I fully support Noreen and hope for closure for her some time soon.
I support her also. I just don't believe her latest stories or the story about her son visiting her and that he would be killed if anyone knew he is alive. It is just not true.

Solace said:
Eagle,

I don't know the link. Is it not the one at the top of this thread?

...................................The fact that Gunderson is involved with her site and her leaves me to believe that it is possible it is a fabrication. I do not believe much of what she says and posts.

No, I tried the link and an error msg said "THREAD not specified."

So I don't know anything about Gunderson and all that. But as another woman I have to agree with the post above mine, that it's certainly possible his life is threatened, because of what he knows, if his mom or anyone knows he's alive or where he is. I'd guess it's certainly possible he someone got to her anyway, knowing how she'd be feeling. He could even have been killed since then, if his captors found out. Judging by the little I've read, just this one thread.

Anyone have a link to the other discussion which includes the THREAD?
None of you had any problem with it?

Eagle1 said:
No, I tried the link and an error msg said "THREAD not specified."

So I don't know anything about Gunderson and all that. But as another woman I have to agree with the post above mine, that it's certainly possible his life is threatened, because of what he knows, if his mom or anyone knows he's alive or where he is. I'd guess it's certainly possible he someone got to her anyway, knowing how she'd be feeling. He could even have been killed since then, if his captors found out. Judging by the little I've read, just this one thread.

Anyone have a link to the other discussion which includes the THREAD?
None of you had any problem with it?
I see your point. But I just disagree. I find it so hard to believe that she was told by a detective that there was going to be another kidnapping and nothing was done about it. It is ridiculous. Just my opinion.

I think she wants some action and deservedly so. She lost her son. But some of things she posted on her site are so suspect that it takes away from her credibility and Gunderson is not above putting out the most outrageous things to get his point across.

I just don't believe them.

Eagle1 said:
There's been such a propaganda campaign about the C word, that in itself is enough to raise such suspicions, and mind you, I didn't use it. If LE can't handle them, neither would I be able to.

Oddly people seem not to want to believe in conspiracy when in fact they happen everyday. There are conspiracys in your own house, involving your own family, neighbor hood, local sports leagues, local goverments, local business and so on. Most are innocent some are not. Conspiracy sounds like such an evil word when all it really means is at least two people acting together for a common goal or a crime. Is that so hard to believe?

It looks to me like the boy is being tickled in BOTH of the sofa pictures. In one, the older boy/man is tickling the boy's bare belly where the shirt rode up. If you look carefully, in the second one it appears that someone outside the picture to the right is tickling the bottom of the boy's feet with either a reddish colored broom or 2 handfuls of incense sticks.

Looking closely at the photo of the poor, skinny boy with his arms elevated and tied to a hook, you can see in the background a heart drawn or carved on the wall with "Heavy Metal" inside it. Also a "Z". Those make it look like a "teenager-kind-of" room. It looks like there's mold or water damage on the wall down near the floor, so it looks like a basement. Of course, I pray these are contrived photos, maybe taken by an older brother in his basement room, but there is a glass-topped (reflecting light on wall when photoshopped to make the photo brighter) display case to the right of that little boy with what looks like weird metal equipment inside. Does anyone else see this?

In one of the photos of the Gosch boy tied up, it appears that to the right of the bed is a bookcase or cabinet with a clock, a flashlight, maybe magazines or newspaper? Once again, it looks like a normal young man's messy room. I'm hoping these are just photos taken to look like the boy is tied up. The two with the boy being tickled (and giggling) gave me the feeling that they are a hoax. The reality, however, is that these boys ARE missing.

GoodAim said:
It looks to me like the boy is being tickled in BOTH of the sofa pictures. In one, the older boy/man is tickling the boy's bare belly where the shirt rode up. If you look carefully, in the second one it appears that someone outside the picture to the right is tickling the bottom of the boy's feet with either a reddish colored broom or 2 handfuls of incense sticks.

Looking closely at the photo of the poor, skinny boy with his arms elevated and tied to a hook, you can see in the background a heart drawn or carved on the wall with "Heavy Metal" inside it. Also a "Z". Those make it look like a "teenager-kind-of" room. It looks like there's mold or water damage on the wall down near the floor, so it looks like a basement. Of course, I pray these are contrived photos, maybe taken by an older brother in his basement room, but there is a glass-topped (reflecting light on wall when photoshopped to make the photo brighter) display case to the right of that little boy with what looks like weird metal equipment inside. Does anyone else see this?

In one of the photos of the Gosch boy tied up, it appears that to the right of the bed is a bookcase or cabinet with a clock, a flashlight, maybe magazines or newspaper? Once again, it looks like a normal young man's messy room. I'm hoping these are just photos taken to look like the boy is tied up. The two with the boy being tickled (and giggling) gave me the feeling that they are a hoax. The reality, however, is that these boys ARE missing.
These look like staged pictures to me. The boy with his arms up looks in no way frightened. He almost looks like he is going to smile. They are staged.

GoodAim said:

You've commented that the pictures could be staged by some boys just playing, but the fact remains at least one of them is now MISSING. Looks to me like some pedophiles could be recruiting them.

So what do the other boys have to say about it? Surely they've been questionned? Some of the things you mention remind me of the JonBenet case. You too?

She, the mother, has a web site? Please, please, please, somebody notice my question, do you have a working link? You'd get more comments, Solace and everyone. Thanks.

Eagle1 said:
You've commented that the pictures could be staged by some boys just playing, but the fact remains at least one of them is now MISSING. Looks to me like some pedophiles could be recruiting them.

So what do the other boys have to say about it? Surely they've been questionned? Some of the things you mention remind me of the JonBenet case. You too?

She, the mother, has a web site? Please, please, please, somebody notice my question, do you have a working link? You'd get more comments, Solace and everyone. Thanks.
Eagle1: I am not convinced, as others are not, that the boy she says is her son (in the picture) is even her son. I wish I had the link for you. What kind of a link are you talking about. The mothers website is at the top of this thread with all the pictures. She has a gazillion topics.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMpavashootski
Back