New evidence 24 years later in a child's disappearance

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
iowa gurl said:
Geeze guys. Isnt this really all about what happened to Johnny and "supporting the cause" So Ted is a radical and Patricia Johnson Holm is a nut job. My support is of Noreen Gosch and we are all just small players. Maybe I'm the nut job but I continue to maintain that ALL of this, and I've done a huge amout of reading; must have some validity and some credence considering all of the common players. Because Paul Bonacci is a heroine addict, he is completely and totally discounted by the whole world. I am a drug addict, clean for 17 years and am well respected in my profession I am a responcible productive member of society. People do change and drug addicts are capable of telling the truth. Mr Bonacci won his lawsuit by default, what more could he possibly be grasping for other than the truth and trying to help bring this story to light.
IOWA GURL.

It is about what really happened and it is also about how Gunderson is exploiting these women who have lost their children for his "insane" needs. Gunderson does not tell the truth. He really is insane. Her son is gone and she never saw him again. The pictures are staged. That is not her son in the picture.

Solace said:
4Sure: That is quite a large mistake, don't you think? He is an extremist and most extremists are psychological problems. I DO NOT CARE if he was with the CIA. I can't even read the things he posts. It is disgusting. Seriously, the man needs medication and in a hurry.;)

I've heard so much about a "renegade CIA", okay, if he was in that, maybe you're at least a little bit right.

One of them was being interviewed the other night, wasn't Bill Gates but a longer name, and he sure wasn't the type you'd think of as "intel". In my simple opinion. I wouldn't have thought he could even qualify as a.....never mind. Even though we have free speech, lol, maybe we should cool it before we say something that's not politic.

Eagle1 said:
I've heard so much about a "renegade CIA", okay, if he was in that, maybe you're at least a little bit right.

One of them was being interviewed the other night, wasn't Bill Gates but a longer name, and he sure wasn't the type you'd think of as "intel". In my simple opinion. I wouldn't have thought he could even qualify as a.....never mind. Even though we have free speech, lol, maybe we should cool it before we say something that's not politic.

A little bit right sounds okay to me. ;)

Solace said:
A little bit right sounds okay to me. ;)

I really meant to say partially right, and I really apologize for the "little bit", Solace! Reading that over again, I'm embarrassed by my hasty choice of words, must have been editing for some reason.

After some of the Christmas rush I want to go back and read that link which is about a different case at first and I was having trouble getting to anything about this one. I wonder why he went from CIA to FBI? He may be out of it but it isn't out of him yet? lol

Eagle1 said:
I really meant to say partially right, and I really apologize for the "little bit", Solace! Reading that over again, I'm embarrassed by my hasty choice of words, must have been editing for some reason.

After some of the Christmas rush I want to go back and read that link which is about a different case at first and I was having trouble getting to anything about this one. I wonder why he went from CIA to FBI? He may be out of it but it isn't out of him yet? lol
Eagle: No need to apologize at all. ;)

Did anyone here see the movie "Rosemary's Baby", starring Mia Farrow?

Her husband and all their friends and associates were satanists, unknown to her, and she gave birth to the devil's baby, remember? They didn't show the baby but one of the group said he looked just like his father. Pointed ears?
Ha ha. Every time she talked to someone, trying to get help because she was suspecting something was wrong with those people, the person would turn out to be one of them.

Last night on TV, channel surfing, I heard there's a new movie about the CIA, "most powerful" spy agency in the world, titled "The Good Shepherd".
Anybody going to see it? I'm afraid I'd be upset, if it's about one of theirs claiming to be Christ. (A prophecy in 2nd Thessalonians 2 I believe says he's showing himself that he is God, acting like he is, doesn't say he ever claims to be, but there's "many false Christs" predicted. Whoever even believes his lies, heresies and slanders, is to "perish". It's so hard to find religious Christmas cards anymore, could this be it? I think the movie opens the 19th. I won't see it until someone else reports on it. Do lots of people feel the to-be-revealed-and-punished very bad guy accusing saints of guilts could be one of their inlaws?)

Yep, if Gunderson was in the CIA he may indeed be pretty nutty. Did they really tell Bush Iraq had WMD's? I haven't read him much yet. It's not bery believeable that satanists left a poem beside him when he was sleeping outdoors instead of killing him or something.

I can believe the son survived long enough to escape and visit his mother, after which there was an inflatable with a bullet hole left on her porch to show he'd been recaptured and killed. Don't know about the pictures. They do look a little too relaxed.

Eagle1 said:

It's not bery believeable that satanists left a poem beside him when he was sleeping outdoors instead of killing him or something.

No it is not especially when you read that the mother of the kidnapped boy (the oen who started this discussion) says that a doll with a bullet in its head was left outside her door. It sounds very much like a Gunderson statement. Eagle, noone left this doll outside her door. The case is very sad. ;)

Solace said:
Eagle1 said:

It's not very believeable that satanists left a poem beside him when he was sleeping outdoors instead of killing him or something.

No it is not, especially when you read that the mother of the kidnapped boy (the oen who started this discussion) says that a doll with a bullet in its head was left outside her door. It sounds very much like a Gunderson statement. Eagle, noone left this doll outside her door. The case is very sad. ;)

Well, the inflatable with the bullet in its head is to me a little more believable than the poem by satanists.

Unlikely stories do happen to some of us, that we instinctively know nobody would believe. But if my child were killed, there's just no telling what all you might hear from me. We learn their pattern and who's doing it, but how to prove it to others who don't really care would be the problem.

Editing to add that aol's opening page this morning has something about a current Jack the Ripper case, prostitutes being killed. I think they arrested someone. Then there's the 3 men who tried climbing Mt.Hood in December, one found dead that I know of so far. I haven't listened to news this morning. I don't think any of us would have tried that. We get our kicks this way.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back