New evidence and items found ; Discuss and UPDATE INFO HERE

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The topic here is the new evidence and items found. I still believe this "new evidence" is another body - possibly of an infant/fetus - belonging to Casey and an earlier pregnancy.

Originally I heard that the find believed to be Caylee was "mostly contained" in the black trash bag and that the forensic people were "pleased at the preservation and completeness of the skeletal remains". Then they find "dozens" of more bones and later that was (through the media only) attributed to scatter of the remains. NOPE. I think it was another human remains find - thus the second visit by the Medical Examiner.

My 2 cents on the new evidence and why they are being so quiet about it - It would probably throw the A's off the deep end!

There's definately a lot more to this story. If she "double bagged" Caylee and then wrapped the double bag in duct tape, I find it hard to believe that the elements could have torn that double bag apart and then created a bone trail. And with it being the strong Hefty Yard & Lawn bag type, it would also be difficult for a "critter" to easily tear through.

I don't put anything past KC, and all things are possible at this point. :furious::furious:

ForidaKatz, about the double bag idea. I don't buy Hefty brand, I buy some cheap brand from Family Dollar, and my leaf bags tear the instant I put a scoopful of leaves in. Worse than regular cheap brand trash bags. Doubling them would not help if something is heavier than leaves. We don't know if there was animal damage, or if the bag moved due to water movement, but if they were cheap bags they most likely would have torn before they made it to the ground. Just a thought from a cheap, er I mean, frugal shopper.

Bumping Back Up. ~ I still haven't heard anything here locally as to what the "Sigificant Find" was yesterday afternoon. Has anyone else heard anything ?

We know it's not bones, as they've already said they've found the bone trail and additional bones, so what could it be, that would be considered "significant", that they are being so tight lipped about ??

jb requested emergency hearing...

ForidaKatz, about the double bag idea. I don't buy Hefty brand, I buy some cheap brand from Family Dollar, and my leaf bags tear the instant I put a scoopful of leaves in. Worse than regular cheap brand trash bags. Doubling them would not help if something is heavier than leaves. We don't know if there was animal damage, or if the bag moved due to water movement, but if they were cheap bags they most likely would have torn before they made it to the ground. Just a thought from a cheap, er I mean, frugal shopper.

True, but would she be dumb enough to think she could lug a 30 lb. 3 year old from point A to point B, double bagged, from the trunk of the car to the wooded area in a non-Hefty lawn bag? Errrr, we are talking KC, so I guess anything's possible. :rolleyes:

Yep, I just heard that on the local news. Wonder if it's about the evidence, or confirmation of the remains, or if KC's going to cop a plea. :eek:

from what I read just the usual--defense wants everything and NOW---they want pics and such and are worried about the FBI destrying evidense....:twocents:

There WAS another pregnancy according to Casey -- she had that argument/scene at that party with BrandonS regarding a miscarriage sometime in July? She said he was the father? It's somewhere in the doc dump - one of the interviews - not hers but one of her friends - AmyH maybe. I thought maybe defense would try to use Postpartum Depression as a defense...that thought flitted through my mind.

disagree, kc lied and stole and looked up everything before this time period.
I believe search on computer was in March........

from what I read just the usual--defense wants everything and NOW---they want pics and such and are worried about the FBI destrying evidense....:twocents:

I honestly have no idea what JB is doing. He was told his experts get their turn when it is time. This has always been the way forensic evidence is handled. So, are we to assume the remains have been identified through the preliminary testing, the Anthony's have been notified, the defense has been notified? I just don't know. This makes no sense at all.

I honestly have no idea what JB is doing. He was told his experts get their turn when it is time. This has always been the way forensic evidence is handled. So, are we to assume the remains have been identified through the preliminary testing, the Anthony's have been notified, the defense has been notified? I just don't know. This makes no sense at all.

what does???? none of it does...if this is how our justice works? I'm truly tired of them wanting everything NOW-----

Not just critters doing damage to the bag(s), but also those palmetto branches are sharp like barbs-thay would cause damage too. That being said, LP was saying that Det Allen is a very moral man and wanted all or as much of Caylee to be found and buried together. In doing that, who knows what they may have found-it was apparently a pet graveyard. Maybe, in KC's twisted mind she felt it appropriate for Caylee to be there. Maybe KC relegated Caylee to the category of "pet."

what does???? none of it does...if this is how our justice works? I'm truly tired of them wanting everything NOW-----

JB's new emergency hearing is NOT how it works. It is how JB works, lol! I'll bet Judge Strickland is going to be a little more than unhappy about these antics to say the least. The Court does not have time to stop everything for another for another motion that the Court has previously ruled on.

Not just critters doing damage to the bag(s), but also those palmetto branches are sharp like barbs-thay would cause damage too. That being said, LP was saying that Det Allen is a very moral man and wanted all or as much of Caylee to be found and buried together. In doing that, who knows what they may have found-it was apparently a pet graveyard. Maybe, in KC's twisted mind she felt it appropriate for Caylee to be there. Maybe KC relegated Caylee to the category of "pet."

Good thinking, I forgot about those sharp branches!

JB's new emergency hearing is NOT how it works. It is how JB works, lol! I'll bet Judge Strickland is going to be a little more than unhappy about these antics to say the least. The Court does not have time to stop everything for another ridiculous and may I say (not so good implying the Feds will destroy evidence) inflammatory motion. JB needs to learn proper protocol and not stomping his feet and whining to get his way. (Sorry about the rant part.)

I agree totally....seems like they should have enough stuff to do with out this added--I'm thinking jb wants more press time..but then again I often think if this case is his internship into lawyerhood.....:waitasec:

Can a fine be submitted??? Can say one thing there isn't a lot of love between the sides.....

Worried about the FBI destroying evidence-UN-FRIGGEN-BELIEVABLE!!!:saythat:

Sheriff Padilla was just on MSNBC nothing about confirmation of remains. Seems JB is jumping the gun again if he is going to ask to few remains BEFORE confirmed. Let's hope the judge kicks him out. I think it's all about getting on tv to discredit LE, FBI, etc.. we will see what happens.

IMO

What gets me is listening to some of the defence team and how the time could matter with the insects etc..
they sure weren't acting to concerned about the time passage while they let there client not say where caylee was dumped.
Its the time that KC let pass that should be the concern not the time the LE is spending processing everything..
jezzz

Investigators will use lot numbers and other information to find out whether the black trash bag they found a child's remains in came from the Anthony's home. Either way, the bag could hold a lot more evidence than remains.

Neck-breaking was one of the searches found on Casey Anthony's computer. If the skull was separated from the spine, the examiner's office will be trying to find out if it happened before or after death.
The body, which evidence shows could be Caylee Anthony's was wrapped in something before it was stuffed into the trash bag.

http://www.necn.com/Boston/Nation/2008/12/16/Caylee-Anthonys-family-awaits/1229442574.html

Ironic, isn't it? The shoe is on other other foot. How long has the defense said, "no body, no crime". Now that the body has been located, the defense is crying the blues "no access, no defense"..........and of course, just like KC, it's someone else's fault.

Wouldn't it be interesting if she dropped her blackjack phone whilst disposing of the body? My cellphone falls out of my pocket occasionally when bending over or getting out of the car. If she lost hers out there and didn't realize it until later, she may have thought it too risky to be seen poking around out there looking for it.

My kids each had a special blankey which went with them everywhere. Maybe Caylee was buried with some kind of comfort item like a blankey or bear.

Susan

Wouldn't it be interesting if she dropped her blackjack phone whilst disposing of the body? My cellphone falls out of my pocket occasionally when bending over or getting out of the car. If she lost hers out there and didn't realize it until later, she may have thought it too risky to be seen poking around out there looking for it.

My kids each had a special blankey which went with them everywhere. Maybe Caylee was buried with some kind of comfort item like a blankey or bear.

Susan

hmmm, maybe that is why she told Lee in the taped visits that it could have fallen out of her pocket, bottom left?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kr1230