New evidence and items found ; Discuss and UPDATE INFO HERE

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
so many contradictions- If that lady brings that up in court that the body wasnt there, thats one point for the defense- well Casey was in jail so she couldnt of dumped that body there because this woman says it wasnt there at the time she went there- gets more and more crazy as it goes on

slaying? I thought that was a term used when a knife was used as a death weapon? Stories just keep growing and growing....I don't believe anything unless it come from LE

Slaying seems to imply a purposefully viscious, attack-type murder. You're right, something with a knife, strangling, something violent. Is it meaning to imply that it was more violent than the chloroform death many have discussed? :confused:

Reports on Nancy Grace tonight that LE is working off of "a hair and a tooth" found at the crime scene. Natisha Lance also says reports indicate clothing was found in the bag and this report conflicts LE's official statements about no clothing being found with the remains.

LP offers that "a small swimsuit and part of a dress" was the clothing found.

Thanks Nancy,

That is what I have just learned too:

* Only one tooth found in the skull
* A bathing suit and part of a dress found in the bag.

{so it doesn't get lost ;}

Reports on Nancy Grace tonight that LE is working off of "a hair and a tooth" found at the crime scene. Natisha Lance also says reports indicate clothing was found in the bag and this report conflicts LE's official statements about no clothing being found with the remains.

LP offers that "a small swimsuit and part of a dress" was the clothing found.

If a small swimsuit was found in the bag, the statement that KC practically took Caylee "the way she was" right after swimming in the pool, i.e. after the blow-out with Cindy, that would mean:

- that Casey never even bothered to get clothes for Caylee (although per LP there was a "partial" dress found in the bag (a small sundress maybe, possibly the only piece of clothing Caycee had in the car for her daughter)

- most importantly though, that George lied about having seen Casey and Caylee the next day, leaving the house around the time he was watching his "cooking show"

If a small swimsuit was found in the bag, the statement that KC practically took Caylee "the way she was" right after swimming in the pool, i.e. after the blow-out with Cindy, that would mean:

- that Casey never even bothered to get clothes for Caylee (although per LP there was a "partial" dress found in the bag (a small sundress maybe, possibly the only piece of clothing Caycee had in the car for her daughter)

- most importantly though, that George lied about having seen Casey and Caylee the next day, leaving the house around the time he was watching his "cooking show"

It could be possible that it happened on the 15th or the 16th. If KC stormed out with Caylee the night of 15th, perhaps they stayed nearby the house somewhere that evening (cell pings) and then the death occured on the 16th (without a change of clothes since they stormed out).

Or the swimsuit (and perhaps addition of a sundress) could also indicate that Caylee died just before or after a swim on the 16th (after GA went to work and KC and Caylee came back to the house). So, it's possible that GA didn't lie; although I'm not sure if I believe him about this.

so many contradictions- If that lady brings that up in court that the body wasnt there, thats one point for the defense- well Casey was in jail so she couldnt of dumped that body there because this woman says it wasnt there at the time she went there- gets more and more crazy as it goes on

It doesn't mean a thing. This area was inundated with water, waist high, by the first time that Texas Equusearch went there to search. They were there when Tim called off the search for fear of pushing Caylee's remains into the mud where they would never be found. If the area was dry when Casey buried Caylee, then she likely buried her further in, perhaps in the "secret spot" from childhood, and when the waters came, because the body would have filled with gasses, swollen and RISEN especially if the grave were shallow, she would have floated in the water. Then as the waters receded she could have been left in the spot where she ultimately was found. This woman's pictures do not mean anything except that Caylee had not yet floated on the waters to that spot. Simple.:mad:

Can anyone direct me to a link where they told about the "double bagging"? Appreciate it so much...Also, when was it stated that Casey took Caylee "just the way she was" that evening of the 15th? and by whom? Anyone?

Casey had plans with with AL the night of the 16th. It was said that she left the house to go to work on the 16th, when George said he saw them, & some have theorized that she returned after George left. My theory is she was busy making plans with this new boyfriend, & Caylee drowned in the pool, (high chloroform content with decomposing body), panicked, left her in the trunk, continued on with her date, totally in denial, ( seen at Blockbuster that night with AL on video screen) & established a whole new reality. Just a theory!

ITA. I have never believed GA's story about seeing them that morning. It doesnt ring true that they would have stayed in the bedroom allllllll morning, no breakfast, no toilet, nothing out of the bedroom... yeah right *rolls eyes*

So maybe this is the reason for the all-fire rush for immunity? the A's found out that the swimsuit was in the bag and this PROVES that they lied?

I believe GA said that because it in thier minds it shows that KC may have dropped Caylee off to the "nanny". KC DID NOT SAY that she took Caylee and dropped her off at Zanny's in the middle of the night in her bathers, so the A's told the "going to work the next day" story to back up what KC had already told LE.

Oh boy oh boy. Things are about to start hotting up.

I pray they dont give them any immunity at all. NONE. They flat out lied to bolster the perps story and they got caught in the lie - DEAL WITH IT A'S.
JMHO.

Casey had plans with with AL the night of the 16th. It was said that she left the house to go to work on the 16th, when George said he saw them, & some have theorized that she returned after George left. My theory is she was busy making plans with this new boyfriend, & Caylee drowned in the pool, (high chloroform content with decomposing body), panicked, left her in the trunk, continued on with her date, totally in denial, ( seen at Blockbuster that night with AL on video screen) & established a whole new reality. Just a theory!

Good theory but we are left to wonder about the computer searches and more emphatic in my view is why there was no 9-11 call if this happened. That is one would have been made by 99.9999999 % of all people; Casey would have to absolutely be more than obsessed with her own plans rather than doing something that doesn't even have to rise to the level of normal.

ITA. I have never believed GA's story about seeing them that morning. It doesnt ring true that they would have stayed in the bedroom allllllll morning, no breakfast, no toilet, nothing out of the bedroom... yeah right *rolls eyes*

So maybe this is the reason for the all-fire rush for immunity? the A's found out that the swimsuit was in the bag and this PROVES that they lied?

I believe GA said that because it in thier minds it shows that KC may have dropped Caylee off to the "nanny". KC DID NOT SAY that she took Caylee and dropped her off at Zanny's in the middle of the night in her bathers, so the A's told the "going to work the next day" story to back up what KC had already told LE.

Oh boy oh boy. Things are about to start hotting up.

I pray they dont give them any immunity at all. NONE. They flat out lied to bolster the perps story and they got caught in the lie - DEAL WITH IT A'S.
JMHO.

I never believed GA's story either and I SO HOPE LE can prove it to be untrue. I think you're right. The bathing suit holds the key!!!

I totally agree the your percentages, BUT we are not talking about a Normal individual here. She already had lived in a separate ,sociopathic reality of her own making.

As to the searches on the computer, it's just too diabolical for my mind to comprehend. I hope ,soon all the answers will unravel:confused:

JB can call her but all prosecution will have to do is ask her if she has ever lost her keys, everyone would have to say yes, follow up question "ever found them some place you already looked?" even if she doesn't answer in the affirmative it makes your point with the jury.

Not finding the body does not prove it wasn't there.

It could be possible that it happened on the 15th or the 16th. If KC stormed out with Caylee the night of 15th, perhaps they stayed nearby the house somewhere that evening (cell pings) and then the death occured on the 16th (without a change of clothes since they stormed out).

Or the swimsuit (and perhaps addition of a sundress) could also indicate that Caylee died just before or after a swim on the 16th (after GA went to work and KC and Caylee came back to the house). So, it's possible that GA didn't lie; although I'm not sure if I believe him about this.

I think you are absolutely right about this. I honestly believe George when he said he last saw them and KC and Klee came back to the house once everyone left. I also think that whatever happened to Klee had something to do with the swimming pool. Whether Klee drowned on her own or KC drowned her, would account for all the evidence that was found at the scene dealing with swimming (beach towel, bathing suit). Not to mention the cadaver dogs hitting in the backyard.

GA statement doesn't actaully say who left the house first, him or Caylee and KC. Could be that she dilly dallied until he went back to work to do her dirty work.

Yes, it's possible that KC dilly-dallied, but as a mother of 4 I will tell you that it is IMPOSSIBLE that Caylee was totally silent for HOURS during that morning of the 16th. Without going potty? Without a drink? Without food? Without babbling, singing, asking questions? No way, absolutely no way.

GA statement doesn't actaully say who left the house first, him or Caylee and KC. Could be that she dilly dallied until he went back to work to do her dirty work.

I honestly think that whatever happened to Klee had something to do with the swimming pool;
the cadaver dogs hit in the backyard
CA and GA having a conversation about the pool ladder being left out (they said they always put up the ladder in fear of Klee getting into the pool)
the bathing suit!
chloroform relation to swimming pool

I think either Klee drowned on her own (accident) or KC drowned her and then came up with this bogus story of a kidnapping.

I think GA went to work that morning and was home for lunch that day and then went back to work. If Klee and KC did stay there the night of the 15 after the blowup, Klee may have cried for CA and KC flipped out put the pillow over her head, who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bands0408