"NEW Facts to Know About Caylee Marie!"

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Okay, I seriously doubt she counts to 45 in Spanish or English for that matter. My daughter is about a month older than Caylee and we have had the same nanny from Mexico since she was born. She speaks fluent and almost perfect grammatically correct Spanish and I tell you this...she can NOT count to 45 or anywhere close.

Before all this took place Casey did brag to Uncle Lee on MS mssg about Caylee being able to count to I thought it was 35 in Spanish, I even asked in a much earlier post as in months earlier, who was teaching her Spanish if Casey was working because that takes time and effort on the caregivers part, I'll see if I SP'd that message. BTW My nephew is the same age as Caylee two months younger actually and can count to 25 in english and spanish, he is never around spanish speaking people his mother has taught him because she is a stay at home mom.

I'm having a tough time with a lot of the statements about Caylee. I agree, I highly doubt that she could count to 45 in ANY language. I have a daughter who is one month older than Caylee and she makes it to about 15 before she starts having problems remembering and by 25 she's lost it completely. So if Caylee, who never made it to 3, was able to count to 45 in Spanish almost 6 months ago I'd be shocked. Especially since I highly doubt that her mother was teaching her much of anything.

The lack of interation between Casey, Caylee and Cindy is quite evident just by the statements that she is 'mostly' left handed. My 3 y/o is also left handed and it's very obvious. My other two children (one of whom is 22 years and was reading before he was 3) are right handed and that was an obvious preference by 2 years of age. Additionally, the statements about height and weight are disturbing. There is a HUGE difference between 35lbs and 45lbs in a child that age. My almost 5 y/o isn't 45lbs yet and she's in the 90th percentile for height. Same principle with the height issue. It just cements in my mind that that whole family seems so self-absorbed that no one paid THAT much attention to that poor baby other than superficially. So sad.

I'm having a tough time with a lot of the statements about Caylee. I agree, I highly doubt that she could count to 45 in ANY language. I have a daughter who is one month older than Caylee and she makes it to about 15 before she starts having problems remembering and by 25 she's lost it completely. So if Caylee, who never made it to 3, was able to count to 45 in Spanish almost 6 months ago I'd be shocked. Especially since I highly doubt that her mother was teaching her much of anything.

The lack of interation between Casey, Caylee and Cindy is quite evident just by the statements that she is 'mostly' left handed. My 3 y/o is also left handed and it's very obvious. My other two children (one of whom is 22 years and was reading before he was 3) are right handed and that was an obvious preference by 2 years of age. Additionally, the statements about height and weight are disturbing. There is a HUGE difference between 35lbs and 45lbs in a child that age. My almost 5 y/o isn't 45lbs yet and she's in the 90th percentile for height. Same principle with the height issue. It just cements in my mind that that whole family seems so self-absorbed that no one paid THAT much attention to that poor baby other than superficially. So sad.
Of all the videos we've seen of Caylee, not one of them shows clear speech. I think this is a reflection of how much she was talked to and read to and listened to. I think she was ignored much of the time.

From watching any videos of Caylee ..it always struck me that her verbal skills were not very good for a child that age( I do realize that all kids are different and some talk very well and some not so good)Some children progress and eventually talk up a blue streak.
I just cant see her counting like they say she could..but ya never know

We have all watched Caylee in videos right up to probably her last day alive. We heard some words and alot of jibber. She had the tunes right in her jibbers and singing, but to just count to 45, I don't think so. There were no videos supporting that claim either. Maybe Caylee learned to talk listening to KC on her cell phone talking to others, that would have the same sound. As far as the hero part, I hardly think Caylee was thinking that when KC continued to put that smelly rag over her face. She probably was wondering where the hero was as she choked on her own vomit in the dark. Hero? Just drop the er, thats more like it! She makes sick, and I'm afraid we haven't heard the worst of it.

I like that you tell it like it probably was. Sometimes we all try so hard to be PC that we tiptoe around the actual crime. Its not pretty and its not PC. And it is most likely what hapenned.

Princess PeePee still hasn't decided whether she'll choose left or right handedness. When she was 2 and 3, she was probably "more right handed" than left. She's still, at nearly 5, working the angles of utensils and writing implements. "Handedness" isn't something that is set in stone. Again, people are picking at statements to find holes in what the Anthony's say. I suggest again that you start wondering why they're saying it NOW. THAT point is where you'll do your best investigation.

I think that they might be trying to generate more 'sightings' in an attempt to discredit anything that LE is going to come out with soon. Caylee is a very cute little girl but there are TONS of little girls out there that look very similar to her (including my 3 y/o) and by making more of these 'general description' type statements they are putting more 'doubt' into people's minds (at least those people who think that Caylee is alive).

I don't find any of what they stated hard to believe. I just wish they did this from day one. Why oh why are they not on the news pleading for her safe return if they do believe she is alive out there. I do have to say if she was 42 inches tall at two years old it would probably mean she must have a tall father because KC is not tall. My daughter is 4 and is 39 inches tall and she is tall for her age compared to other 4 year olds.

Oh and one of TonEs roomates stated she could count in Spanish, and I believe he said Caylee or KC said she learned from watching Dora the Explorer

If anyone wants to know if it is true that Caylee could count to 45…

Just ask Casey to count to 45… gosh I am from hispanic decent and I even have trouble counting to 30…

Dora and Diego don't go up to 45. Sesame Street doesn't go to 45. I honestly don't know of ANY children's programming that goes to 45.

Okay, why are they doing it now. I see two reasons, to show that Casey was a good mother, she would have had to have been to teach Caylee how to do these things. Also, throwing in the counting in Spanish to try and show that there was a substanstial Hispanic influence in her like, aka Invisa-nanny.

This is the same for most children her age-

New information would be more like: Who was watching Kaylee for the last 2 yrs?
Baby sitter's address and name?

Why is that so hard to believe? By the time I was 3 and a half, I had learned to read. My brother played school with me every day after he got home from school. My son's birthday is right before school starts, and right after he turned 3, he learned to add and subtract. I was doing flashcards with his sister and he wanted to play, too. Just because it is unusual doesn't mean it doesn't happen.
Lanie

I think the point that most people are saying is that Casey doesnt seem to be the type of mother who played with Caylee, or spent a lot of extra time with her. CA had a full time job. She certainly didnt have any siblings to play or learn from. IMO they played up the spanish to validate Zannie and try to spin another "reasonable doubt" thought in some potential gulible juror.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734
Back