New "I'm not convinced" thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's quite a list NCSU! I can see why you are not convinced.

For me I am looking at areas of inconsistency between Brad's various statements and statements also made by others too.

I don't happen to see a 4-hr cleaning binge as something he would normally do (there are several affys that state the exact opposite--I have no reason to doubt the statements made by several people on that matter). Furthermore, in the courtroom we heard the recording of the phone call from Nancy to her father upon her return from HH on 7/5 in which she details what a mess the house is, and you can hear the frustration in her voice as she's going through what she was seeing. This is not something the public has been privy to, as it was only played in court. But there was no doubt about what she said she was dealing with in the house (dishes left in the sink from when she first left a week before, etc, etc.). She was specific in her description. So there's testimony right there from the victim...brought into the courtroom in a very real way, that just so happens to contradict what Brad claimed.

Where I see major inconsistencies I note them (and it throws up a red flag).

It's not that Brad didn't have time to do these various things as he claims that day, it's that his accounts of his activities are not consistent and it's caused that hinky feeling.

Probably not...but it might be something he would do to try and prove himself to her, especially given how mad she was when she returned from HH. And again, I do believe he did what he said he did while she was gone. I just think he is a guy, and our level of clean is significantly different from a females level of clean. But if he still had hopes of winning her back, he could do something like that to prove it to her. Again, I did stuff like that (try to be super husband) when I was going through it 10 years ago.

Probably not...but it might be something he would do to try and prove himself to her, especially given how mad she was when she returned from HH. And again, I do believe he did what he said he did while she was gone. I just think he is a guy, and our level of clean is significantly different from a females level of clean. But if he still had hopes of winning her back, he could do something like that to prove it to her. Again, I did stuff like that (try to be super husband) when I was going through it 10 years ago.

ITA.

I also wonder how much of that 4 hours was he actually able to clean? He made and received numerous phone calls. He was home alone with 2 young kids. Kids that age have needs that he would have needed to stop and tend. I'm a SAHM and I can totally see how times he gave that morning could be inconsistent. It is very easy for time to get away from you and not remember when x,y,z happened, esp if you don't think you will need those details.

WD

I believe RKAB had made mention of this. She explained if he was in the middle of becoming a US citizen how Canada didn't allow re-entry for a year.
She didn't know if he was or wasn't in the midst of it.
It would be the U.S. not allowing him to go back to Canada if he's to be successful in his U.S. citizenship bid. Not Canada not allowing him back in. Small point...

ITA.

I also wonder how much of that 4 hours was he actually able to clean? He made and received numerous phone calls. He was home alone with 2 young kids. Kids that age have needs that he would have needed to stop and tend. I'm a SAHM and I can totally see how times he gave that morning could be inconsistent. It is very easy for time to get away from you and not remember when x,y,z happened, esp if you don't think you will need those details.

WD
Yes. A lot of cleaning on the morning his wife just happens to go missing // is murdered.

Grandparents rights are limited. I know this because of the situation with my niece that I talked about in the custody hearing thread.

There are no Grandparent rights in my state.

It is rare that twins actually have some sort of ESP that enables them to see the same thing at the same time. My twin died in February of this year. I can tell you the exact moment of death. But, just like everyone else, it required an autopsy report to alert me to the cause of death. The twin bond in this case did not sense when NC was having an affair....she told her she was having an affair and I feel sure she told her of others. Losing a twin is painful to a point of making one crazy. Twins have somewhat of a narcissitic tendancy to view their sibling as an extension of themselves. It is difficult wrap your mind around younger or older or different. But, all of that being said, the pain is so tremendous that you want someone, anyone to pay for ripping away what was more like an appendage to you than a sibling. This does not alway produce rational thinking. I feel for Krista. I can empathize with her pain....but I know that she knows more than she is telling....because that is how twins are...

As far as Krista calling her father and begging....I still feel that it is strange that Mr. K indicated during one of the earlier pressers that he was not concerned with or fearful of her safety...it just does not add up...

Dad said he wasn't worried about her safety. He may have been very concerned about her, etc. In that same converation, when Mom was asked, she said "yes", she was concerned about her safety.

usually no matter how mean or hostile people are to each other, many people can't begin to imagine somebody close to them hurting their spouse & they don't worry about safety issues unless there's been an incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member