New Jail Video, Misty and Tommy Croslin 02/12/2010 - (Patty G made videos viewable)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't post much but I read here all day ...and night lol. Just wanted to comment on Tommy and Timmy discussing why Timmy couldn't or wouldn't visit his brother at the jail.

Tommy is trying to convince Timmy to visit with him but Timmy is NOT going there.
Things Tommy was saying to Timmy about the LE wouldnt bother him and didn't suspect him of being involved in Haleigh's disapearance (not the exact words)

My hinky meter is set off after listening to their conversation.
Was Timmy involved? I have never suspected Timmy of being involved until tonight after their discussion.
Am I way off base here? Who knows.

Sorry for the long post.

Naw, you're not off base at all.

When I first heard that section of the tape late last night (it was on NG) I thought :eek: :eek:

Then, I replayed it in the context of everything "Tommy" we've heard from these tapes and I thought: "they don't have proof" and "prove it" and "they'll never have proof" are three of Tommy's very favorite expressions. He was just sharing his daily affirmations with his bro. That's how Tommy gets through each day. Denial.

This morning I'm thinking that if that portion of their conversation was significant, we'd not be hearing it.
And I'm thinking, Timmy's smarter than the average Croslin.

Tommy on the other hand ... :innocent:

In one of the Timmy/Tommy videos, Timmy said, Chelsea is the only one that police have cleared. Do you think LE told them that? Why doesn't Chelsea come down and visit, if Tommy is afraid? I still don't understand why he thinks he would be arrested. He might be questioned, but he would have to do something to be arrested.

Why hasn't any recent RC jail videos/audio been released? I find this very strange. Even the one we heard on NG, I can't find.

In one of the Timmy/Tommy videos, Timmy said, Chelsea is the only one that police have cleared. Do you think LE told them that? Why doesn't Chelsea come down and visit, if Tommy is afraid? I still don't understand why he thinks he would be arrested. He might be questioned, but he would have to do something to be arrested.
Why hasn't any recent RC jail videos/audio been released? I find this very strange. Even the one we heard on NG, I can't find.

My guess is that he IS guilty of something (maybe somethingS) and doesn't want to put himself in a position of easy accessability to LE.

i've been reading all your posts this morning and all you guys make some very interesting points. for anybody who cares, i thought i'd add my :twocents:in.

first, i can't keep timmy and tommy apart. so i'll just refer to them as the one in jail and the one mass.

the one in jail cares about nothing and nobody except himself. he keeps saying they can't prove nothing. he's not saying he didn't do anything, he's just saying they can't prove he did it. he doesn't care if his family needs anything, he wants money to get out. get out and do what? become more of a burden on an already financially strained situation? at least while he's locked up his wife has one less mouth to feed and a lot less new problems being created.

i think the one in mass should just stay there. i find it odd that he left when he did and i'm not sure if he's involved in anyway or not but if he went back to florida, i think the croslins would suck him dry. i mean these people don't have money for minutes on their phones, don't have money for gas, hank sounds like he and lisa have no idea where they're going to be living in a month and add to that mom and dad both have court dates coming up. if he's innocent of haleigh's disappearance he doesn't stand a chance by coming back and being around these people on a daily basis.

i guess the biggest surprise i found in all these family dynamics is how misty is treated like such a princess. this family doesn't have money or resources to treat anybody like a princess. where does she get the idea that everybody should do whatever it takes to get gas to come see her, to get money for phone minutes just to talk to her and most of all why does she think they can all come up with bail money? does she have any idea how much money that is? and she doesn't care if it comes from grandma, who can't make her house payment, or if it comes from LP or cobra or even from brother in mass' wife's family. why in the world would she think his wife's family in mass would be willing to help her? and then she has the nerve to say "i'll pay it back" HOW? remind me one more time, where exactly was it that you were working before jail? and where exactly is it that you're going to be working after jail?

i also find it interesting that misty states that ron's entire family - everyone of them - does drugs. was she insinuating TN and GGMS do illegal drugs or abuse prescription medication? and why haven't we heard a peep from Hope? is she the snitch?

sorry for the long post, but whew, that felt good.

Hi Shufly. Being the baby of the family and a girl, she was spoiled, as much as they can spoil. They were very lenient with her, that is obvious. Lisa enabled her and it looks like Hank went along with it....just to keep the peace.

Seems like rc's tapes and Hope's are under wraps. We just got a snippet from rc and his mom.

We get the whole tape from misty visits but not the others...tells me something.

I wish to thank you all for sharing your insight from the tapes as I haven't viewed them and I can't find a link to NG from last night. If someone can direct me to it I'll send you some contraband! Teehee!

wm

Eventually at some point, I will record and upload to YouTube, Nancy's show from last night (Monday 2/15). When I peeked at the show, she aired snippets of the jailhouse calls and I figured we all saw them over and over again.

However, since there is discussion about hearing new things from Misty about everyone taking pills, I will get to the show at some point today (hopefully). :crazy:

I wish to thank you all for sharing your insight from the tapes as I haven't viewed them and I can't find a link to NG from last night. If someone can direct me to it I'll send you some contraband! Teehee!

wm

Patty G did a lot of work yesterday to convert the jail house tapes to something we could all see -she has posted those in the Media Links.

Send all "contra band" to Patty G for a job very well done.

A few things that I find interesting that no-one seems to be commenting on( unless i missed it somewhere....entirely possible....lol)

1. At 7:10 or so in the tape of Misty talking at her dad, she states that she should have listened and went to Massachusetts when they tried to send her a few months ago.....but Ronald just got in her head. " I should have went Dad"....with tears. To me it seems as though RC may have heard that Misty was getting ready to high tail it out of Satsuma again and perhaps tried getting close to her so she stayed in Putnam County. JMO I have a feeling when all truth is told there is going to be some surprising developments about why all the Croslin's want to get out of Putnam County. Seems to me each time they tried to leave, Law Enforcement found something to arrest one of them for and bring them back. Except who? Timmy and Chelsea...

2. It almost pained me to sit through the conversation that Tommy had with Lyndsy....all about him, "don't spend the tax check", She said she had hardly anything to eat for goodness sakes! Anyway....very glad i did manage to sit through it because I was able to hear what I knew was lying beneath the surface all along. Tommy has a dislike for his little sister. He called her a liar and told Lyndsey not to talk to her or wave to her...I don't know just my opinion.

3. Hank C. SR.....this man seems extremely fake and detached to me, when he says " we need to find Haleigh" It is as if he is talking about looking for a set of keys to a car that doesn't even run anymore!!

After listening to these latest tapes i am begining to wonder who the "KEY" is here....Misty or Timmy Croslin.

Oh....forgot one thing.....Interesting that Tommy's lawyers asked him to draw them a map......A map to what I wonder?

For a key to be of any use - there must be a lock for it to open.

Thank you Patty G and raisincharlie!

Here's some contraband for PattyG!

:gift::coffee::fish::rubberducky::popcorn::rose::cake4u::chili::chili::balloons::drink::gold_crown::gold_star:

Darn it I forgot something else....Sounds as though no-one knows what happened to Misty's phone and camera and wallet that were in the car when she got arrested. Misty continues to ask if her mom and dad got those items back and her Mother continues to tell her that Tina doesn't have them. Does anyone know if Law Enforcement would keep these items? I would love to see the texts from her phone....or the pics on her camera....

Misty insisted that her phone and purse, everything, was in KATRINA'S car. That KATRINA pulled out and drove away when the arrests started happening. She had a discussion in the first tape with Lisa regarding it all. Whatever they might be saying now, she made it clear who had her things.

Misty insisted that her phone and purse, everything, was in KATRINA'S car. That KATRINA pulled out and drove away when the arrests started happening. She had a discussion in the first tape with Lisa regarding it all. Whatever they might be saying now, she made it clear who had her things.

Are you saying it isn't possible that law Enforcement has these items? Misty seems awful keen on getting them back, perhaps LE went to KATRINA's home to see what might be gleaned from her personal stuff...It seems peculiar to me that no-one has the items. What use would they be to KATRINA? I think it is possible that law Enforcement is now in possession of these items.

Amazing that Katrina was on the drug run, isn't it?

Are you saying it isn't possible that law Enforcement has these items? Misty seems awful keen on getting them back, perhaps LE went to KATRINA's home to see what might be gleaned from her personal stuff...It seems peculiar to me that no-one has the items. What use would they be to KATRINA? I think it is possible that law Enforcement is now in possession of these items.

could be useful if she has PICS of herself with rc or more than that even. might be neat to know who she called on her phone. May be notes in her wallet. May be prescriptions from a dr., etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro