New Jail Video, Misty and Tommy Croslin 02/12/2010 - (Patty G made videos viewable)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
could be useful if she has PICS of herself with rc or more than that even. might be neat to know who she called on her phone. May be notes in her wallet. May be prescriptions from a dr., etc.

That is what i am hoping.....anything that might give LE a clue....anything....why I am wondering if LE went and got the camera wallet and cell phone.

I mean, I try to look at this from weird angles....like I am a mother and if Misty were my child and she was arrested and in jail....facing many charges, and she was asking me....practically begging me to go set her stuff, I would go and get her darn stuff! The "investigative" Mommy in me would want to go through her purse and wallet with a fine tooth comb....click through every single one of her messages and look at every photo she took with her camera.....But Misty's family seems to care less about going and getting her stuff........WHY??

Oh....forgot one thing.....Interesting that Tommy's lawyers asked him to draw them a map......A map to what I wonder?

What caught my attention about the map thing was I believe Tommy is refering to the assigned PD - he goes on to say he doesn't like him because of the things he says. Sounds to me that someone is trying to get him to talk about Haleigh in exchange for some lesser charges. Just my take on it.

I believe the lawyer who wants him to take an LDT is a completely different lawyer and a private lawyer unassociated with the State PD office.

Seems to me many are interested in what they believe Tommy may know. Not a bad thing but from Tommy's attitude, don't suspect it will change.

Add in Tommy keeps saying "they are trying to scare me" - it is pretty obvious someone is trying to offer him some kind of deal in exchange for information.

Are you saying it isn't possible that law Enforcement has these items? Misty seems awful keen on getting them back, perhaps LE went to KATRINA's home to see what might be gleaned from her personal stuff...It seems peculiar to me that no-one has the items. What use would they be to KATRINA? I think it is possible that law Enforcement is now in possession of these items.

I believe the police would need a warrant to go through that stuff or keep it.

I think from the sounds of it Katrina gave Ron and Misty a ride to Spinners to make their last drug deal. I don't think she wants to press her luck admitting to it by turning the items into the police.

I think Misty probably just wants them back because it is probably the only things in the world she owns.

What caught my attention about the map thing was I believe Tommy is refering to the assigned PD - he goes on to say he doesn't like him because of the things he says. Sounds to me that someone is trying to get him to talk about Haleigh in exchange for some lesser charges. Just my take on it.

I believe the lawyer who wants him to take an LDT is a completely different lawyer and a private lawyer unassociated with the State PD office.

Seems to me many are interested in what they believe Tommy may know. Not a bad thing but from Tommy's attitude, don't suspect it will change.

Add in Tommy keeps saying "they are trying to scare me" - it is pretty obvious someone is trying to offer him some kind of deal in exchange for information.

I agree, Misty states that investigators are not coming in to talk to her or question her, I found this interesting. Her mom and dad seem to be looking for confirmation from her that she truly doesn't know what happened the night Haleigh went missing.

In my opinion, they want to make sure she isn't remembering anything else since her mind isn't so hazy. JMO

MISTY CROSLIN: Get Cobra. You know he`ll get me out. I got some information that I`ll give to him if he gets me out

wonder what the info is and how fast cobra can get her to spill it

not sure if she is saying this to chelsea or grandma. last night i said she said it to HC sry that part of the conversation switched between 3 people real fast.

I believe the police would need a warrant to go through that stuff or keep it.

I think from the sounds of it Katrina gave Ron and Misty a ride to Spinners to make their last drug deal. I don't think she wants to press her luck admitting to it by turning the items into the police.

I think Misty probably just wants them back because it is probably the only things in the world she owns.

I can live with that. : )....but why in the dickens isn't her mother and father trying to retrieve these things for her, or at least figure out where they are? Like I said if this was me I would have got the things back the very same day! Then went through all of it with a fine tooth comb.

I still feel like there is something to these missing items of Misty's.

That is what i am hoping.....anything that might give LE a clue....anything....why I am wondering if LE went and got the camera wallet and cell phone.

I mean, I try to look at this from weird angles....like I am a mother and if Misty were my child and she was arrested and in jail....facing many charges, and she was asking me....practically begging me to go set her stuff, I would go and get her darn stuff! The "investigative" Mommy in me would want to go through her purse and wallet with a fine tooth comb....click through every single one of her messages and look at every photo she took with her camera.....But Misty's family seems to care less about going and getting her stuff........WHY??

I think because up to the point of Lenny buying them a car and probably giving them some cash they did not have wheels or gas money to go track the things down.

MISTY CROSLIN: Get Cobra. You know he`ll get me out. I got some information that I`ll give to him if he gets me out

wonder what the info is and how fast cobra can get her to spill it

not sure if she is saying this to chelsea or grandma. last night i said she said it to HC sry that part of the conversation switched between 3 people real fast.

She said this during the first tape. Personally, I think she was groping at straws and hoping that she could get someone who was previously working with her to get her out.

I think because up to the point of Lenny buying them a car and probably giving them some cash they did not have wheels or gas money to go track the things down.

Perhaps but....in the first tapes we heard misty begging her mother to go get her stuff from Teresa or Katrina or whoever had it.....and Misty mother said that Katrina said she didn't have Misty's things.

This will be very interesting. A lie detector test for Tommy and his lawyers will take it public? We should take up a collection. ~Just kidding, but not really~

Btw, I'm certain this lie detector test will be about Haleigh and not the drug charges. It is what it is on the drug charges, so I'm pretty sure it's all about Haleigh for the would-be pro pono attorneys.

BBM. I certainly hope so. If he has nothing to hide and knows nothing then WHAT is the hold up? If it is him saving all his money to bond out, (which is a joke when his family barely has any food :sick: )then I'm sure LE would foot the bill. Or LP. Or somebody anybody.... I can't understand why it has been over a year and he hasn't had a LDT yet.

I wonder if Lenny bought Mom and Pop Croslin new "wheels" at Buddy's used car lot located between Watts FH and the old Spinners as shown in GER's pics???

BBM. I certainly hope so. If he has nothing to hide and knows nothing then WHAT is the hold up? If it is him saving all his money to bond out, (which is a joke when his family barely has any food :sick: )then I'm sure LE would foot the bill. Or LP. Or somebody anybody.... I can't understand why it has been over a year and he hasn't had a LDT yet.

Probably simply because he is a criminal and an addict.

I agree, Misty states that investigators are not coming in to talk to her or question her, I found this interesting. Her mom and dad seem to be looking for confirmation from her that she truly doesn't know what happened the night Haleigh went missing.

In my opinion, they want to make sure she isn't remembering anything else since her mind isn't so hazy. JMO

Hank Sr and LC are a contradiction IMO. I agree LC is probably taking this line with Misty but Hank Sr - he is flat out telling her she needs to talk and tell if she knows anything. LC may be scared of what Misty knows based on her low profile approach, and Hank Sr. just looks at her as his little girl who wouldn't or couldn't have anything to do with Haleigh being missing. Interesting dynamic for sure but both HC Sr and LC know, the only way out is information about Haleigh. Obviously that has not yet become a realization to Misty or Tommy yet.

I wonder if Lenny bought Mom and Pop Croslin new "wheels" at Buddy's used car lot located between Watts FH and the old Spinners as shown in GER's pics???

Not sure, but I bet he had the special listening device and gps installed in it. I think that would be legal if he kept the car in his name.

elle, you bring up some interesting things. first, i agree that it is weird that she says ron got in her head and that's why she didn't go to mass. wonder why ron would want to keep her around? i mean they were divorced and according to him just friends.

second, i hate, hate, hate listening to that conversation with lyndsy and tommy. he is worried about nothing but tommy. i keep hoping she will see the light while he is sitting in jail and she will do what is best for her and her children. she comes across as a very sweet girl who doesn't deserve this. and there seems to be some weird sibling rivalry between he and misty. one minute she'll ask him to go get roxies for her and he does it and the next minute they are ratting each other out.

i hadn't thought about the dad that way but now that you mention it, you are exactly right. i was wondering why he kept bringing haleigh up but not pushing for real answers. just saying it, like you said, like he was looking for a set of car keys or something. i think he's been around the block enough to know what he should or shouldn't say and he's talking more for the media than he is to misty.

but i guess the thing that gets me more than anything else is how they remind me of the anthonys. they are talking about everything except the real issue at hand. they are tiptoeing around haleigh's disappearance and what really happened that night. why hasn't somebody gotten mad and screamed and cried at misty to answer the dang questions instead of playing the blame game about the current charges? it totally baffles me that they won't force the haleigh issue.

as for your post regarding the things she left in tina's car. i agree 100%. not only do i wonder what's on that phone and camera but if it were my child, i would definitely be doing some snooping.

and one last thing that has nothing to do with your posts, but who tells their dad that NG can suck their $%#* (whatever that word was, it obviously wasn't toes). if they will say stuff like this that they know will be played in the media, it makes you wonder what kind of things are said in private between these people? where oh where was jerry springer when these kids were growing up?

Probably simply because he is a criminal and an addict.

Elaborate? There are some pretty wily criminal addicts out there. This may be the reason, but it is a bit too simple in my mind. :)

Not sure, but I bet he had the special listening device and gps installed in it. I think that would be legal if he kept the car in his name.

I like the way you think Doc. This is exactly what I thought. And maybe Hank promised LP to press press press her (MC) to tell the truth. With LyC moving away LaC & HC would have no absolute way of seeing the kids. You know they are probably chatting some stuff up all the way home. JMO.

elle, you bring up some interesting things. first, i agree that it is weird that she says ron got in her head and that's why she didn't go to mass. wonder why ron would want to keep her around? i mean they were divorced and according to him just friends.

second, i hate, hate, hate listening to that conversation with lyndsy and tommy. he is worried about nothing but tommy. i keep hoping she will see the light while he is sitting in jail and she will do what is best for her and her children. she comes across as a very sweet girl who doesn't deserve this. and there seems to be some weird sibling rivalry between he and misty. one minute she'll ask him to go get roxies for her and he does it and the next minute they are ratting each other out.

i hadn't thought about the dad that way but now that you mention it, you are exactly right. i was wondering why he kept bringing haleigh up but not pushing for real answers. just saying it, like you said, like he was looking for a set of car keys or something. i think he's been around the block enough to know what he should or shouldn't say and he's talking more for the media than he is to misty.

but i guess the thing that gets me more than anything else is how they remind me of the anthonys. they are talking about everything except the real issue at hand. they are tiptoeing around haleigh's disappearance and what really happened that night. why hasn't somebody gotten mad and screamed and cried at misty to answer the dang questions instead of playing the blame game about the current charges? it totally baffles me that they won't force the haleigh issue.

as for your post regarding the things she left in tina's car. i agree 100%. not only do i wonder what's on that phone and camera but if it were my child, i would definitely be doing some snooping.

and one last thing that has nothing to do with your posts, but who tells their dad that NG can suck their $%#* (whatever that word was, it obviously wasn't toes). if they will say stuff like this that they know will be played in the media, it makes you wonder what kind of things are said in private between these people? where oh where was jerry springer when these kids were growing up?

Oh my goodness.....I didn't hear that one about suck her**** wow. How did I miss that. Horrible, in my opinion.

Thank you for your thoughts. I know most probably don't agree with my thoughts on Hank SR, he just has an incredibly flat affect when talking about Haleigh, I don't think he knows where Haleigh is but I think he suspects those that those he loves most in the world of being involved in her disappearance and has therefore removed his emotion from the equation.

Lyndsy...gosh, I hope she grows some legs while Tommy is locked up. He seems to have been nothing but a hamper to her for many years. I believe in change, and I believe people can change, but his mouth is defeating him before he can even begin.

I'm not so sure that Tommy has not had an LDT. I tend to think that back in August or early September when he was taken in on the gun theft and threatened with 5 years that he consented to one. He publically said he would take one, we know he was questioned as there is video tape of him being moved from the jail to CID and back. I also tend to think the information that he went to the mh that night and MC wasn't there came about as a direct result of an LDT. JMO

Elaborate? There are some pretty wily criminal addicts out there. This may be the reason, but it is a bit too simple in my mind. :)

He is a criminal and in an adversarial role with the police. He is not going to help them at all by taking a LDT. Now maybe if the police told him they would drop some charges if he passed it concerning Haleigh he might. But then you can bet he does not trust the police and they would say he flunked it just to keep the charges on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro