New Jail Video, Misty and Tommy Croslin 02/12/2010 - (Patty G made videos viewable)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not directed toward you yosande;
I'd much rather that DCF did the job they're charged to do - protecting children, BEFORE a child is missing or suspected to be dead - rather than assisting LE, AFTER a child is missing and/or suspected to be dead. If they had done their job right in the first place, without relying upon TN and/or GGS's as Ronald's character references, it's very likely HaLeigh wouldn't be missing now. This, IMO, doesn't rectify their wrong. I hope whoever the caseworker and/or supervisor was that conducted and/or oversaw the past complaints/case wakes up every night in cold sweats, seeing poor HaLeigh's precious little face. JMHO ~

just jumping off your post b/c

I completely agree with you, however, after listening to Tommy with his visit to his wife, I'm not sure that Tommy isn't the one involved in HaLeigh's disappearance, and RC was just more interested in a piece of *advertiser censored**, and them not finding his stash, than in taking out the trash, and finding his daughter. moo

ie, druggies care about their drugs, period. again, moo

I don't post much but I read here all day ...and night lol. Just wanted to comment on Tommy and Timmy discussing why Timmy couldn't or wouldn't visit his brother at the jail.

Tommy is trying to convince Timmy to visit with him but Timmy is NOT going there.
Things Tommy was saying to Timmy about the LE wouldnt bother him and didn't suspect him of being involved in Haleigh's disapearance (not the exact words)

My hinky meter is set off after listening to their conversation.
Was Timmy involved? I have never suspected Timmy of being involved until tonight after their discussion.
Am I way off base here? Who knows.

Sorry for the long post.

I haven't listened to the new tapes yet but Timmy is a suspicious character to me mainly because he's more or less the only person ever that Misty has not attempted to throw under the bus. If she was in cahoots with somebody it would make sense for her to try and keep her partner in crime out of the mess. Timmy had access to the van, too.

I agree , the thing that makes me curious about Timmy is that he ups and moves his family cross country not long after the fact. Their was sightings of Haliegh in Mass, and LE made a special trip up there. Now Timmy is scared to come down here, and his sister and brother are in jail and dad and mom both have up coming court dates.... So if Timmy hasn't done anything what is he scared of? maybe he is scared of getting sucked in by the vaccum that seems to surround the croslin/Cummings clan. I dont know just find it interesting.

I agree , the thing that makes me curious about Timmy is that he ups and moves his family cross country not long after the fact. Their was sightings of Haliegh in Mass, and LE made a special trip up there. Now Timmy is scared to come down here, and his sister and brother are in jail and dad and mom both have up coming court dates.... So if Timmy hasn't done anything what is he scared of? maybe he is scared of getting sucked in by the vaccum that seems to surround the croslin/Cummings clan. I dont know just find it interesting.

Good Morning...personally...if I had absolutely nothing to hide...and had a clean consiounce....and my family was in trouble..and needed my support, or be there for some moral support.... nothing would or could keep me away.... i would not have any fear of being arrested..that is preposterous..
if one is totally innocent...why even go there? :waitasec:

I don't post much but I read here all day ...and night lol. Just wanted to comment on Tommy and Timmy discussing why Timmy couldn't or wouldn't visit his brother at the jail.

Tommy is trying to convince Timmy to visit with him but Timmy is NOT going there.
Things Tommy was saying to Timmy about the LE wouldnt bother him and didn't suspect him of being involved in Haleigh's disapearance (not the exact words)

My hinky meter is set off after listening to their conversation.
Was Timmy involved? I have never suspected Timmy of being involved until tonight after their discussion.
Am I way off base here? Who knows.

Sorry for the long post.

Wasn't it Timmy in one of the first jailhouse conversations with Misty, trying to get her to tell all she knows about Haleigh? He was saying something like, sis, if you know anything.... and Misty finally shut him down with I DON'T!

As for Timmy going to Florida, why should he? He's right, they would arrest him for jaywalking. Also, he probably needs to keep working just to put minutes on the phone for everyone.

He's right to stay away from all this IMO.

Thanks Patty for the tapes. :) So has everyone seen the one where Misty is getting very upset with what Ron is saying behind bars? She's talking with her father and says he's hurting her by saying he didn't ask her to get the tattoo, etc., and she says, Daddy, he did!

Good stuff.

I don't think he knows what happened to Haleigh either but for more reasons than that. I do however think he knows where Misty may have gone that evening. I find it interesting that there is a lawyer who is willing to take him on pro bono if he will take an LDT. At least that what I heard in these tapes today - dunno if it is true.

This will be very interesting. A lie detector test for Tommy and his lawyers will take it public? We should take up a collection. ~Just kidding, but not really~

Btw, I'm certain this lie detector test will be about Haleigh and not the drug charges. It is what it is on the drug charges, so I'm pretty sure it's all about Haleigh for the would-be pro pono attorneys.

This will be very interesting. A lie detector test for Tommy and his lawyers will take it public? We should take up a collection. ~Just kidding, but not really~

Btw, I'm certain this lie detector test will be about Haleigh and not the drug charges. It is what it is on the drug charges, so I'm pretty sure it's all about Haleigh for the would-be pro pono attorneys.

I think Tommy is one of the more comfortable liars I have ever seen. Oh, but will they let him add "I love you" after every answer? :loser:

Don't think I've heard Misty say 'thank you' to her mom and dad one single time......"we're gonna get you some money in your commissary account as soon as we can"......."I sent you a valentine's card"..........."I wrote you letters today"......she never even says, 'thanks mom for doing everything you can for me'......the Family Princess for sure.

Everytime there is a pause in conversation, this family fills it in with, "I love you".

The video was so clear, I thought I was watching HD...lol..not really but it was pretty darn good. I used that VLC media player.

Everytime there is a pause in conversation, this family fills it in with, "I love you".

That is true, but I would much rather they say that as a conversation filler than some of the other choice words they use.

You guys catch the book deal in the making? With Misty's lawyer working on it every day. And leonard? To make bail?

Yep, makes sense why Lenny would buy H & Lisa a car, if he's working on a book about them (according to Misty, anyway). Wonder if he's paying their $425 rent too?

Don't think I've heard Misty say 'thank you' to her mom and dad one single time......"we're gonna get you some money in your commissary account as soon as we can"......."I sent you a valentine's card"..........."I wrote you letters today"......she never even says, 'thanks mom for doing everything you can for me'......the Family Princess for sure.

Good catch spyhouston. Misty does have a sense of entitlement. She's like a broken record as she continures to assume someone is going to bail her out. It doesn't make any difference who it is - Cobra, LP, her grandmother or her brother Timmy. She wants everyone to work at her release. Even telling her mother to call jail officials and complain about her treatment.
The tears come and go with Misty and notice they are mainly spilled for herself. It's clear she has absolutely no idea of what's ahead for her and her crimes.
"Thank you?" I doubt she knows the words.
All conversations revolve around her and her freedom. I doubt

WOW! You might be on to something. I was a trustee (long story, some of it on me WS blog) and took chow and did linen exchange with some PC. I did not hate or like them, was just happy for the (relative) freedom of being a trustee. Anyhow, I don't see how contraband could be run in to protective custody. I mean, they are separated from EVERYONE, even each other. It may differ from jail to jail but still, the PC are watched MUCH closer than the rest of the herd.

This is a belated response because I had to sign off early yesterday. But I hope LE keeps her butt in PC. I think the longer she is isolated the more desperate she will become and the more she will continue to run her mouth. Keep on talking and drying out Misty!

MOO wm

Did anyone catch Tommy basically admitting to the thefts? He was talking to Timmy being all cocky about how LE would have to 'prove it' and 'do they have any fingerprints' and so on. He said that the only reason he was in this mess was because of Haleigh. He even went on to say something like, 'How long have I been doing stuff like this and they never caught me, it is only because of Haleigh.'

MOO, but I think that Misty and Tommy have had quite the sibling rivalry in the past and that is why Misty turned him in. Kind of like a, "Well, If I"M going to get in trouble SO ARE YOU!" mentality. Something that just screams 'sibling rivalry' to me.

IMO Timmy has his own issues with the law which is why he is pretty adimant that he isn't going to go visit Tommy and Misty. He's worried that he'll be arrested for something probably not connected to the Haleigh case.

So according to Misty's tapes, she's anxious to start doing her time, get her GED, get out, live with her parents and never leave home again. Oh, and they can't keep her forever.

Does this girl have any conception of time? Who is to say her parents will even be alive when she gets out? Has she even thought about this? And Misty, yes, they can keep you forever. It happens all the time.

Oh please, someone tell this little girl how it really is. They can start by telling her 10% of a million dollar bond is NOT $9,500.

This is a belated response because I had to sign off early yesterday. But I hope LE keeps her butt in PC. I think the longer she is isolated the more desperate she will become and the more she will continue to run her mouth. Keep on talking and drying out Misty!

MOO wm

I thought Misty was in St. John's County.

I thought Misty was in St. John's County.

Sorry I was vague SoSueMe. I didnt' think about the confusion the abbreviation would cause, LOL. PC = Protective custody......GP = General Population. We were discussing Misty wanting to be put in GP. And I think the reason is so that she can get contraband.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro