New Jail Video, Misty and Tommy Croslin 02/12/2010 - (Patty G made videos viewable)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no way TN and Ron believe that Crystal had something to do with taking Haleigh to Montana (or Mars, or whatever).

I don't think they ever behaved as if they believe that. TN's body language has always appeared very compassionate towards Crystal.

That Ron clings to this idea is pretty darn weird. He knows no one believes it to be even a remote possibilitiy. Is he trying to comfort himself, or his mother with a Crystal-kidnapping-Haleigh scenario where Haleigh is alive and well?

TN's not interested in the Crystal fantasy. She focuses on getting Misty to talk. Ron agrees: of course, THAT's why he's in jail - he did it to get Misty to talk. THIS fantasy, (how Ron ended up in jail), TN willingly goes along with.

Mother & son support each other's fantasies (lies) all day long. Time and time again, their words conflict with what we observe them doing. This is very troubling.

But does this make them a) guilty of a major cover-up?
Or does it just make them b) beyond dysfunctional.

If we refer back to the Caylee Anthony case, it's easy to convince that c) it's both. Maybe too easy.

The Cummings family dynamic feels wrought with deception and deep fear. Ron scares me because he seems cold and soul-less. Often transparently so. I think he scares his mother, he scares Misty, and I know he scares GGMS. I think they never know when he's gonna blow. I see TN working overtime to soothe the hotheaded beast that is her child.

It's become no easier to figure this case out, IMO from what we've heard on these tapes. We can only hope LE is having a different experience.

Here is another thing about him pointing fingers. Why doesn't he say a word about Timmy or Tommy? Even after knowing Tommy went to his trailer, not a freaking word.

Perhaps but I was sort of looking for a more technical answer about how the Sunshine law works and say if a person like myself had an interest and was willing to pay the cost associated.....would the visits be released?

I'm stumbling with this question since you first asked it...

Someone here will know.

I wonder if first, the call has to be considered part of the case's evidence, and that evidence has been documented with the court and released to the suspect's lawyer and filed/documented with the court as such before it becomes subject to FOIA?

In the Casey Anthony case, we never see (via FOIA) any evidence that is strategically being held back from the Baez team.

ETA:

oh, wait, Fessel's also indicating that LE can release what they want to release as far as jailhouse convos? I guess that doesn't preclude my question about how a jailhouse tape gets into the FOIA system.

Is there any link to the Timmy tapes or are they just in transcript? Thanks in advance if you can help me out on this one. I haven't heard any yet.

I don't know if these are being released under the sunshine law. I think they are just being released simply to mess with the players. I do think LE got mad about Dana Treen doing that jailhouse interview and they decided to try to put a stop to that by releasing the interview to all the media outlets.

MC:" Get Cobra. You know he`ll get me out. I got some information that I`ll give to him if he gets me out." What in the world................
CC:" I know, but that`s why your lawyer`s scared. He doesn`t want -- he called me last night and he said, (*CC), I don`t want Cobra to get ahold of *MC because I think all`s he`s going to do is -- is interrogate the (EXPLETIVE DELETED) out of her, like he did Nene and throw her back in jail, he says. So I`m working on it."

MC: "My lawyer`s trying to get me out?"
CC:" Yes. He`s, like, I`m going to -- I want to get her out before Cobra can get her out. He`s, like, Because I don`t want Cobra to get her."

Amazing that cousin Hope is arrested for the same trafficking issue while Mum is carting around the "mastermind". Coincidence, don't think so.

Okay, I've thought about this raisincharlie long enough to make my brain hurt. lol. I guess you're going to have to spell it out for me like I'm in kindie-garten, please. I know you're thinking something interesting, but I keep following your bread crumbs into a mudbog. :blushing:

MISTY CROSLIN: Get Cobra. You know he`ll get me out. I got some information that I`ll give to him if he gets me out

wonder what the info is and how fast cobra can get her to spill it

not sure if she is saying this to chelsea or grandma. last night i said she said it to HC sry that part of the conversation switched between 3 people real fast.

I tend to think Misty thinks she's smarter than Cobra. He'll get her out. She'll tell him that Tommy keyed his car one day when he wasn't lookin'. ;)

Elle, I think these tapes are being released to sow suspicion, mistrust, and anger between the two clans. I also think they are releasing them because they have seen how important it is to TN for the last year to put her son in the best light and how much they all watch NG.

They want to find out what the glue was that held these criminals together and thwarted LE for so long in finding out what happened to Haleigh and get them going at each others throats.

So, if I am understanding you (about jailhouse tapes) - they can be "leaked" by LE for investigative purposes when and if LE wants them leaked. Otherwise, we'd not hear them until and if and when they were to become actual case evidence.

So, in general, jailhouse tape vists are not generally available for public consumption for the asking. (I still don't know, I'm surmising from the smart folks here...)

I talked to a family member last night who has been following this case on NG only and I was a little surprised with what they came away with last nights show and playing just the tapes.

They got the overall impression that Misty is just a kid who smokes pot, had a very poor upbringing that was playing house and taken advantage of. After watching the whole show they came away with the urge to send her money for stamps or honeybuns.

Why did TN have to prompt Ron "Do you have something to tell me?" He couldn't remember the reason she came for the media visit?
The sadest part of the Tommy tapes for me was when Lindsey said they didn't have much to eat and Tommy said his last meal was chicken. His little boy's head that had been looking downward came up fast to look at his Daddy. He was hungry, poor thing. I wanted to bring him some food.
The only part of the meeting where TC and Lindsey actually connected emotionally was where they both agreed they needed a "real" cigarette in front of their son. Pathetic.
Shout out to Lindsey from me-If you ever want to work as a nurse, you had better knock it off. Where I work we are tested before hire and whenever management feels like it-no warning first. If you ever get hired, they may feel like it a lot.

Why did TN have to prompt Ron "Do you have something to tell me?" He couldn't remember the reason she came for the media visit?
The sadest part of the Tommy tapes for me was when Lindsey said they didn't have much to eat and Tommy said his last meal was chicken. His little boy's head that had been looking downward came up fast to look at his Daddy. He was hungry, poor thing. I wanted to bring him some food.
The only part of the meeting where TC and Lindsey actually connected emotionally was where they both agreed they needed a "real" cigarette in front of their son. Pathetic.
Shout out to Lindsey from me-If you ever want to work as a nurse, you had better knock it off. Where I work we are tested before hire and whenever management feels like it-no warning first. If you ever get hired, they may feel like it a lot.

This shows where the kids rank in the family, IMO. :(

BBM
Please, pretty please lead me in the direction of these tapes between Ron and Teresa. I cant find it .. TIA!!!

I kept thinking he forgot a prearranged statement but then I wondered if it was her birthday.

I talked to a family member last night who has been following this case on NG only and I was a little surprised with what they came away with last nights show and playing just the tapes.

They got the overall impression that Misty is just a kid who smokes pot, had a very poor upbringing that was playing house and taken advantage of. After watching the whole show they came away with the urge to send her money for stamps or honeybuns.

I had the same conversation with a friend about a week ago. I couldn't believe her take on the same information. I chalked it up to the fact that my friend just recently began following this case and rather than give her my complete theory and thoughts I decided to keep those to myself because I might hear more from her if she didn't think I disagreed with her. Not to mention, I can learn a thing or two from some fresh eyes.

BBM
Please, pretty please lead me in the direction of these tapes between Ron and Teresa. I cant find it .. TIA!!!
Kelly, I have only seen them on NG. Patty said she is going to record the show.

So, if I am understanding you (about jailhouse tapes) - they can be "leaked" by LE for investigative purposes when and if LE wants them leaked. Otherwise, we'd not hear them until and if and when they were to become actual case evidence.

So, in general, jailhouse tape vists are not generally available for public consumption for the asking. (I still don't know, I'm surmising from the smart folks here...)

My understanding is that jailhouse tapes ARE available for public consumption under (FOIA) unless what is recorded is too prejudicial for a defendant and his/her lawyer asks the presiding judge to seal the tapes from the public (ala C Anthony case and her video of discovering her daughters remains being found and her reaction to that news).

Anyone can request these videos, we just usually don't have to in the high profile cases because the media does so for us if they deem it's news worthy.

If they are not having much food why don't they apply for food stamps? If they have foodstamps ( which IMO I bet they do) and it's not lasting they need to cut out all extra's until they can get on their feet. Or here is a idea. someone get a job

Kelly this is the thread I saw them on. I believe Patty? downloaded them to U-tube and gave them to us here. It is possible also that I heard it on Nancy Grace, as someone here last night said we had to listen to her show.:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme