New Jail Video, Misty and Tommy Croslin 02/12/2010 - (Patty G made videos viewable)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lex, if Lindsay "loves" Tommy so much why did she throw him under the bus to the police? The didn't have warrents, she could have sent them away and disposed of the items. Something is wrong with every one of them.

TJ's links are such a mess. :D

He has posted them like 10 times and they are all different - messed up.

Lex, if Lindsay "loves" Tommy so much why did she throw him under the bus to the police? The didn't have warrents, she could have sent them away and disposed of the items. Something is wrong with every one of them.

sorry for jumping in....just read in the report that when the police approached her of a missing gun...she invited them to search with her...she didnt want any of her children finding the gun if infact there was one.

Love does not mean committing illegal acts for someone. Disposing of the evidence in a crime...is a crime. Bad juju for keeping your children out of CPS hands and your own booty out of the pokey.

I think Lindsey really needs to get a spine. All the "I love yous" to Tommy sounds as if he could do anything to her and the children and she would still be parroting "I love you". She is definately a very dependent weak person. The fact that she brought little Austin to jail shows that he was brought along for Lindsey's emotional support. Her main man was in jail, so little Austin played the stand in. I hope that her grandfather can wise her up and make her grow up. IMO she is living in a dream world.

One thing I noticed was that almost every "I love you" was followed by a "This sucks".

I don't think it wil be long before the latter starts to outweigh the former. And by moving, she said it felt like she was leaving him behind. While she'll still go visit him (at least for awhile) she'll be in a place he hasn't lived in with her and maybe she will get used to life without him.

Why did Tommy finally break down and tell the police he went to the trailer?

It was throwing Misty under the bus and making him look suspect so I don't think he just let that out real easy.

Something that important I would think the LE would back up with a LDT.
In my opinion, there's a lot he didn't say. It's my theory, that all of these people have a BIG PICTURE of their own involvement, & will only admit to a small part of it. So if Tommy's involvement had been just a phone call & a visit to the trailer, he would've only owned up to the call. I think if he had followed this up with a kidnapping or murder, he would've owned up to being in the trailer, but leaving after finding noone home. So, it is my theory that his exact involvement is somewhere in between. But, I most definantly believe that he is hiding something-& isn't talking because he doesn't want any time tacked on. & his involvement must be pretty big because he hasn't tried to cut a deal, & he WAS the proud recipient of that headless rat.

So much for Tommy's theory of LE having no proof that he did the burglarizing of his neighbors homes....

snip~ On 22 January 2010, I responded back to the area of Tyler Street in hopes of the home owner or designee, at 111
Tyler Street, being able to positively identify any items stolen from the residence. Upon arrival, contact was
made with the key holder for 111 Tyler Street, Peg** H, who identified the toiletries, golf cart battery charger
and blender as belonging to the residence at 111 Tyler Street. The items were processed for latent prints and
signed over to Hayes, per the home owner,
Ka*** P.~ end

reading over the last few lines of the police report it seems as though LE might have some latent prints.....unless he was wearing gloves, in which case there wouldn't prints found...

Of course Tommy's prints were on the items if they were in his home. How did they get there? Can LE prove TC brought them there? They need Tommy's prints inside the victim's house.

We all assume he did it, but from TC's point of view, LE will have to prove it.

BTW: We all know how they got there, but I'm just trying to show how TC's thinking. It won't fly.

In my opinion, there's a lot he didn't say. It's my theory, that all of these people have a BIG PICTURE of their own involvement, & will only admit to a small part of it. So if Tommy's involvement had been just a phone call & a visit to the trailer, he would've only owned up to the call. I think if he had followed this up with a kidnapping or murder, he would've owned up to being in the trailer, but leaving after finding noone home. So, it is my theory that his exact involvement is somewhere in between. But, I most definantly believe that he is hiding something-& isn't talking because he doesn't want any time tacked on. & his involvement must be pretty big because he hasn't tried to cut a deal, & he WAS the proud recipient of that headless rat.
SO, it is my opinion that he is looking out for his own self-interest-not Misty's or Ron's.

Mine are perfect! :biggrin: :blushing: :crazy:

I know yours are perfect - much appreciated. :)

They are playing just fine but if you go back and punch a link it brings up a different part. Instead of 3 parts I have found 5 so far. I didn't explain right - but there are more than the 3 parts I posted is what I am trying to say.

Yes they are, Patty G, and thank you very much for going to all that trouble and posting them.

Normally, I never "toot my own horn" but when you up against the big guys, it feels good once in a while for my "home made" versions to work. : )

I know yours are perfect - much appreciated. :)

They are playing just fine but if you go back and punch a link it brings up a different part. Instead of 3 parts I have found 5 so far. I didn't explain right - but there are more than the 3 parts I posted is what I am trying to say.

Ohhhhhh, OK!

Of course Tommy's prints were on the items if they were in his home. How did they get there? Can LE prove TC brought them there? They need Tommy's prints inside the victim's house.

We all assume he did it, but from TC's point of view, LE will have to prove it.

BTW: We all know how they got there, but I'm just trying to show how TC's thinking. It won't fly.

I think TC will plead guilty to the burglary charges. What is he going to do.....let his wife get on the stand and say she didn't have money for dish soap? JMO

I am not sure where I read it but Ron and Misty were charged with both buying and selling. I figured the last transaction was a buy and that is why they arrested them right then since they were buying the drugs from an undercover officer and they could not let them leave with them. I don't think we have ever seen the last warrants released on that final bust.

Makes me wonder if Katrina could have been the money person in that transaction.

I was just thinking that we haven't seen the incident reports for that incident.
Ron has been charged from that incident, no? The 2 added charges were from that incident or more-I can't decipher until I see the reports.
Misty has 2 outstanding warrants I am guessing from the same incident(s) in PC-are they waiting for her to come back to PC for court to charge her?

It was stated in the Putnam Co. press release about the buying/selling.

I was just looking at Ron's court dockets-he has some new entries added-Shoemaker is representing him per the docket entries.

I was just thinking that we haven't seen the incident reports for that incident.
Ron has been charged from that incident, no? The 2 added charges were from that incident or more-I can't decipher until I see the reports.
Misty has 2 outstanding warrants I am guessing from the same incident(s) in PC-are they waiting for her to come back to PC for court to charge her?

It was stated in the Putnam Co. press release about the buying/selling.

I was just looking at Ron's court dockets-he has some new entries added-Shoemaker is representing him per the docket entries.

Hi twall...would u mind posting where that link. I would like to read it...TIA : )

Normally, I never "toot my own horn" but when you up against the big guys, it feels good once in a while for my "home made" versions to work. : )

Yours definitely have better commentary with them.

You made me laugh pretty good. :D

It's that lack of loyalty thing that keeps popping up with these people.

I think TC will plead guilty to the burglary charges. What is he going to do.....let his wife get on the stand and say she didn't have money for dish soap? JMO

Was the gun ever found?

Interesting Misty says she isn't taking any more medicine at the jail because she has to pay for it each time. Hmmmm - "my people pay taxes for this jail I shouldn't have to pay for them". ROFLMAO - unhuh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
world1971