New Ownership

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think going back to being public is a good idea. I feel it will bring new people in ,maybee with some intetesting views on this case to nurture our investigative itches :clap: .

Congratulations Tricia !

Although I rarely post here, I just wanted to say that stumbeling onto Websleuths way back was what got me into sleuthing and learning about forensics, and its my biggest hobby now.

Its a shame that its hidden. Because its a great forum. I understand there will be a few challenges with it being public, but on the whole Im sure it will be very positive!

Lets give those lost eager sleuth-souls out there a chance to find us and join us!!

c

Congratulations Tricia !

Although I rarely post here, I also read often.

River, Pook, please stay close, you were always and will forever be respected and loved for all you've done with Websleuths! You will be missed!

Fleur Delacour said:
P.S. Hey Candy.. :laugh:

OMG! That was just so funny! Thanks Fleur!

Ahhhh, I knew I recognized those glittery spiked heals by the door... :laugh: :chicken:

NOW YOU'VE DONE IT!

You are angering Candy. Sure you guys, laugh if you will, but now with Tricia at the helm, I'm sure now we'll have to wait MINUTES more to get our news articles!

Oh the pain.......... :crazy:

Barb! You owe me a new monitor...or at least a cleaning.

If I can find the post I do believe the actual wording was 13 seconds, not minutes, but I could be wrong.

A meltdown is already in progress over DisBarnay' Hoffman's day in missed court.

Can we get that article posted here or did she forbid that too? I seem to remember an interest here on what convicted murderer Joel Steinberg's buddy has going on in his legal world.

:croc:
RR

Public versus Private:

I vote Public ONLY if Imon can come back. Imon, Imon, Imon.... You are the best on the JBR forum. Love ya.

I vote public, only if Imon is a member, if not, then I have to say goodbye.

Imon rules, she knows more about the JonBenet Ramsey case than I will ever hope to know.

I don't care who likes or dislikes Imon, I happen to love her. If that makes me your enemy, then so be it.

I miss Imon too. I hope she can rejoin us. To hell with her detractors.

imo

Ivy said:
I miss Imon too.
Me, three.

RiverRat, WatchingYou and Seeker... it's great to see you here. Same goes for you other former JWers. Welcome again :)

Now if we could just round up Ned...

Gretchen, be careful or a certain forum faction will copy your posts so they can smear you in their private forum for enjoying Imon's company/posts.

Hey Britt!!! I thought that was you, but I wasn't totally sure, so glad to see you. BTW Ned is here...somewhere. I think he's just been busy in RL lately.

Thanks for that info Rat, I haven't been to Cesspool Sentral in a long time now. I think I'll pass on visiting.

Do save yourself the trip - there's nothing that she hasn't already said before.

Britt! Thanks a million for the kind words! It is such a treat to be met with kindness. With the Ramseys back in the news, now is a great time for this mini reunion!

RR
:croc:

Congratulation to Tricia (although I'll miss River :))). Regarding Public/Private....I think it took courage for River to make this forum private and even more courage to keep it private. I like it private. I was sick to death of ja_meson and her fan club stealing my posts from here to there for "comment". ja_meson has a policy of not linking to the original post so there is no "Fair Use" involved. Having said this, the private status didn't stop this happening completely - Margoo/MIBRO has been unable to resist quoting me from here to yonder forum on a couple of occasions - showing a distinct lack of courage and integrity in the process.

I think Private status gives WS a bit of class. However, I'm just one voice.

it's nice to see a welcoming face here.

I don't post that much here because my posts seem to disappear into thin air. I'll say basically what I said before, I think the RST might think the heat's off if they can't see all those who still are hanging in there. They need to know that's not the case.

Seeker said:
Gretchen, be careful or a certain forum faction will copy your posts so they can smear you in their private forum for enjoying Imon's company/posts.

Hey Britt!!! I thought that was you, but I wasn't totally sure, so glad to see you. BTW Ned is here...somewhere. I think he's just been busy in RL lately.

Thanks for that info Rat, I haven't been to Cesspool Sentral in a long time now. I think I'll pass on visiting.

Thanks for the warning Seeker!
I just saw where I duplicated a post. My home computer is acting screwy, so I didn't know the first post went through.

Trica,

If this is truly your Forum make it your own.Going public might open up J A M E S O N Forum? I personally have loads of questions for that Forum.

Congrats Girl :cool:

SisterSocks :dance: :dance:

So far it seems going public is winning the vote.

I won't do anything until I get WS on my own server. WeeWilly has been an angel when it comes to helping me. She suggested I move it to the server I have so everything will be in one place. Shouldn't affect the forum in any way. I know I know we have all heard that before right? LOL Key word is "shouldn't."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saglimtas20
Back