New page added to SusanPowell.org

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh joy....Josh has added yet another page to his website:

http://www.susanpowell.org/Pages/Family/VolcanoWeek.aspx

Wow. The weird, forced, jolly tone of this new entry is genuinely creepy -- long quotations from the proud Grandpa Steve and the "teaching opportunity" section that ends it suggest the brand of contrived (and thoroughly nasty) cheerfulness I associate with B-movie villains. The site, and his behaviour, suggest to me that he killed his wife and is fine with it. I very much hope these kids get out and get help before they're brainwashed any further, and I hope he finds his way very soon to a cell he can decorate with a few hundred thousand fridge magnets.

best,

s

ayaaahhhh!!:banghead: How lame is that?? I feel the same way I did when I read SP's lyrics! Warmhearted Grandpa Steve..they just want to demonstrate that the child can normally dig a hole in the dirt without thinking about what he might have seen, imo. They shouldn't have had him do that. imo...

This is just sick. I hate the way he uses those boys.

Love the way that the new site insists that those kids did all this stuff and talked about the volcanoes "without any prompting". What an odd way to phrase it--as if Josh is extremely concerned about making double dog sure that the entire world believes that the kids are completely spontaneous little geniuses and his family is the best thing that ever happened to them.

I can't wait till this bozo is arrested, taken to jail, and "prompted" to talk. And I'd love to see what a psychiatrist would have to say about his need to put up these bizarre website pages.

Love the way that the new site insists that those kids did all this stuff and talked about the volcanoes "without any prompting". What an odd way to phrase it--as if Josh is extremely concerned about making double dog sure that the entire world believes that the kids are completely spontaneous little geniuses and his family is the best thing that ever happened to them.

I can't wait till this bozo is arrested, taken to jail, and "prompted" to talk. And I'd love to see what a psychiatrist would have to say about his need to put up these bizarre website pages.

What bothers me is what he or the father is NOT saying.
Can't CPS go in and do a surprise visit?

What bothers me is what he or the father is NOT saying.
Can't CPS go in and do a surprise visit?

Not without a warrant. Nobody at the Powell compound has to allow access to those children for the purpose of an interview without one.

Not without a warrant. Nobody at the Powell compound has to allow access to those children for the purpose of an interview without one.

Pardon my French, but THAT really sucks!

Can somebody get a warrant for over there please? Anybody? Please? It's not like it isn't "warranted". We could really use one right about now.

I hope that website is Josh's undoing when his case comes to court.

I can hardly bare to read this website. Did anyone notice that he picked the most unflattering pictures of Susan to post on the site? She is gorgeous and I've seen some great photos of her. Instead he picked photos of her that are unflattering...on purpose, I just know it. I feel it. JMO.

I can hardly bare to read this website. Did anyone notice that he picked the most unflattering pictures of Susan to post on the site? She is gorgeous and I've seen some great photos of her. Instead he picked photos of her that are unflattering...on purpose, I just know it. I feel it. JMO.

Everyone has noticed that he intentionally chose photos that made Susan look very homely as if to say, "You all thought she was gorgeous? Well, this is what she looked like most of the time when she was home with me!"

http://www.susanpowell.org/Pages/Family/SixMonths.aspx

New page for the six month missing mark... yak. If she really left him, I'll be the first to eat my words and apologize. But why post this type of stuff?

Missing Six Months

Finding trustworthy spiritual support is more critical now than ever, since according to the media, members of the Mormon community had been pressuring Susan to divorce Josh on the basis of his beliefs. Josh and his family have recently enjoyed the fellowship of religious communities that share his and Susan's pro-family values. They have been investigating Christianity as an alternative to Mormonism. Vibrant faith communities in the local area have been very supportive and have been helping Josh and his family through the turmoil.

Not another one? The paragraph I quoted above says it all. Susan didn't have a chance.

Why is this creep still walking around? Arrest him already!!!

Missing Six Months

Finding trustworthy spiritual support is more critical now than ever, since according to the media, members of the Mormon community had been pressuring Susan to divorce Josh on the basis of his beliefs. Josh and his family have recently enjoyed the fellowship of religious communities that share his and Susan's pro-family values. They have been investigating Christianity as an alternative to Mormonism. Vibrant faith communities in the local area have been very supportive and have been helping Josh and his family through the turmoil.

Not another one? The paragraph I quoted above says it all. Susan didn't have a chance.

Right. How dare those Mormons encourage a woman to divorce a man who is about to murder her? How un-Christian and anti-family of them! Why, if Susan were still around, she would leave those un-Christian Mormons and go exploring other faiths with me. Congregations that enjoy the company of a wife-murdering bast**d! Yep! Those are the kind of Christians we like to hang with! (Oops! Did I say "hang"? Silly me. It's not like I hung her! Or stabbed her....or...er...what was I saying? Oh, yeah! I'M A CHRISTIAN! DON'T JUDGE ME!)

I'm not sure of the circumstances or how the DA pulled it off, but Lisa Stebic's children had to testify before a grand jury. Her husband and his attorney were not able to stop it. I would love to see something like that in this case. Lisa's children were a few years older though at the time their mother disappeared.

Let alone what they have been told or programmed how to think or respond.

The family suspects the website SusanPowell.org was created by Josh, or someone close to him. A new page, titled "Six Months," says Susan's family is still trying to cope with her absence. It says everyone hopes she will walk back through the door soon -- something friends say won't happen, because Susan didn't leave on her own.

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=10998494

The family suspects the website SusanPowell.org was created by Josh, or someone close to him. A new page, titled "Six Months," says Susan's family is still trying to cope with her absence. It says everyone hopes she will walk back through the door soon -- something friends say won't happen, because Susan didn't leave on her own.

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=10998494

After reading the comments on the ksl link, I was surprised how many think she just ran off. Amazing:waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm
Back