New page added to SusanPowell.org

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
O.M.G
Are they telling those poor boys that their mommy.... left?
So, these kids are thinking that their mother abandoned them? :furious:
Wow... just wow. I hope to God something breaks in this case soon.

I'm waiting with bated breath for the Father's Day instalment. It's gonna be epic, I'm sure!

This is all so ridiculous. I've met ex-Mormons who speak in tones similar to this. Sometimes, when you leave a group, you carry hard feelings about that group. Sometimes, your views become slanted. Those left in the group, and even outsiders, can tell that your perspective is obviously tainted. Most of them are just kind enough to let you have your rant - to get it out of your system. Ongoing hate and anger is ugly, and as corrosive to the bearer as acid.

I can honestly say, though, that this is the first time I've heard such a rant from the father of a murderer. It adds sort of a creepy, immoral vibe to it.

I'll get over it. When I get sad, I relax myself with the soft melodies of the song "Sing Softly Wood."

Me too, t's my fav song.

I cannot believe anyone is surprised by the rant. It was/is very predictable.

I'm waiting with bated breath for the Father's Day instalment. It's gonna be epic, I'm sure!

Please don't encourage him. Let sleeping dogs lie. Especially mad ones.

The web site SusanPowell.Org is one of the oddest (in a creepy way) I have ever seen! Written in the present tense, as if Josh is currently taking Susan out to dinner and having fun times with the family, to the comments directed to Susan on Mother's Day - as if Susan herself was behind her absence (disappearance) and hopefully she would decide to come home soon - to the up dates on the boys, with their faces blurred in every picture - the site is a huge red flag!

Commenting on Susan the hair stylist, Josh claims she spent extravagantly when purchasing hair care products and he was behind her 110%, yet friends have said Susan had a vegetable garden, in order to feed her boys, because Josh controlled her spending, even on groceries!

The tone is too much like Casey Anthony, in her first phone call home, after being arrested on a "whim"! All anyone cares about is Caylee, (oops) and that's all I care about too...

The site is much more about Josh Powell (the everything) than it is about Susan Cox Powell, the loving wife, mother, daughter, sister and missing. Before she disappeared Susan worked as a stock broker at Wells Fargo Financial. Something Josh failed to mention on the web site - yet he points out he offered to teach her accounting basics, so she could start a home business - Hair Salon - "Josh is a Quickbooks Certified Pro Advisor and has a degree in Business Administration" - Susan is a licensed cosmetologist in WA State but is currently about 200 education hours short of achieving her license in Utah!

Josh, according to Susan's website, spent 2009 working on projects around the house with the children. The salon was several years in the making but he planned to continue working until it was finished, with lights, plumbing, and everything she needed, boasts Josh the "expert woodworker".

"Most of these plans have been put on hold for the time being"; according to the site - we can only guess which plans are still being considered!

im curious........if he moved , did he sell the house they shared or still owns it ?
if he put it on the market i wonder if LE went in and did the luminal thing to search for large amounts of blood?
obviously this beautiful woman did not up and leave her 2 beautiful children and what self professed perfect daddy takes 2 very young kids camping in the dead of winter. i know LE has to follow rules and regulations but i think we need to step back several yrs in cases such as this and go back to the good ole days of using torture methods and truth serum because it is plain to see foul play was involved and hubby is the prime suspect!!! it agrivates me to no end .........a beautiful mom needs to be laid to rest and 2 boys who loved their mommy more than ever need to be put with her family where they will be loved and taken care of for all time!!! sorry just ranting

im curious........if he moved , did he sell the house they shared or still owns it ?
if he put it on the market i wonder if LE went in and did the luminal thing to search for large amounts of blood?
obviously this beautiful woman did not up and leave her 2 beautiful children and what self professed perfect daddy takes 2 very young kids camping in the dead of winter. i know LE has to follow rules and regulations but i think we need to step back several yrs in cases such as this and go back to the good ole days of using torture methods and truth serum because it is plain to see foul play was involved and hubby is the prime suspect!!! it agrivates me to no end .........a beautiful mom needs to be laid to rest and 2 boys who loved their mommy more than ever need to be put with her family where they will be loved and taken care of for all time!!! sorry just ranting

bbm

He was renting it.

I'm months behind here but just had to say this ...

For years, Josh and Susan have undertaken activity weeks such as last week's "Volcano Week". Some other activity weeks have been related to dinosaurs, gardening, farming, religion, sea life, woodworking and many more week long topics. The children love it and it really brings their education to life for them.

Seems Josh left out late night camping runs in below zero weather so they can fix smores.

It sounds like brainwashing and a family cult to me. I think the kids were in the vehicle when he got rid of the body and that's why he hovers over the kids. He's afraid one of them will remember and say something. That family is really creepy!

bbm

He was renting it.

Josh and Susan were buying the house in West Valley. He is now renting it out to a different family. Which, I might add, is probably against his mortgage contract. Most standard home loans do not allow you to move out and use the house as a rental. They could foreclose for breaking the contract.

Josh and Susan were buying the house in West Valley. He is now renting it out to a different family. Which, I might add, is probably against his mortgage contract. Most standard home loans do not allow you to move out and use the house as a rental. They could foreclose for breaking the contract.

Really? I had no idea and have never heard of this before. So is the implication that if you purchase a home for investment purposes (renting it out) that you have to let the bank know this at the time you apply for a loan on said property?

Really? I had no idea and have never heard of this before. So is the implication that if you purchase a home for investment purposes (renting it out) that you have to let the bank know this at the time you apply for a loan on said property?

Absolutely!

Anybody checked out http://www.susanpowell.org/ lately?

Wow - it says Josh is grieving.

I guess that's why they made some changes in the home page -- such as removing:
"We need your help to find wife and mother whom we all love".
"this beautiful woman"
"Susan Powell is not just a name. Susan is a beautiful wife"

And in it's place they are going on & on about the Coxes and how Susan's friends & family are hurting her, "Susan knows that she cannot return without having people of the same mentality as the Cox 'Friends and Family' turn on her" and that they "believe that in Susan's emotional state she will not be able to face it."

What a bunch of hooey! :censored: :furious:

Anybody checked out http://www.susanpowell.org/ lately?

Wow - it says Josh is grieving.

I guess that's why they made some changes in the home page -- such as removing:
"We need your help to find wife and mother whom we all love".
"this beautiful woman"
"Susan Powell is not just a name. Susan is a beautiful wife"

And in it's place they are going on & on about the Coxes and how Susan's friends & family are hurting her, "Susan knows that she cannot return without having people of the same mentality as the Cox 'Friends and Family' turn on her" and that they "believe that in Susan's emotional state she will not be able to face it."

What a bunch of hooey! :censored: :furious:

Boy, you've got that right! :furious: Whole Lotta Hooey!

I guess it's pretty obvious who wrote all this drivel, since the author mentions "Josh" and then says, "we" and "us".

SP "aka Chantrey" is unbelievable! :furious:

Anyone notice what he says in the very first sentence on the front page?

Susan Powell went missing in West Valley City, Utah on December 7, 2009. It has been one year since she left

Josh Powell remains the only Person of Interest in the disappearance of Susan Cox Powell. I'm going to guess that the grief is that he can't really get on with his life the way he had imagined he'd be able to.

And I notice he chose the most unflattering picture of her for the front page. There are so many really great pictures of her out there, and he picks that one. I know he did that on purpose, the jerk.

And I notice he chose the most unflattering picture of her for the front page. There are so many really great pictures of her out there, and he picks that one. I know he did that on purpose, the jerk.

He really comes across as a jerk, doesn't he? Did you see the hairstylist page? The empty chair was just stupid.

I hope they find her and he left a glove or something. I might dislike him as much as I dislike Scott Peterson....:burn:

He really comes across as a jerk, doesn't he? Did you see the hairstylist page? The empty chair was just stupid.

I hope they find her and he left a glove or something. I might dislike him as much as I dislike Scott Peterson....:burn:

JP is a jerk for sure IMO.

New page added. Accusing his sister of ransacking and stealing.

::shakes head::

So...the stain that had the fans blowing on, Susan took the time to clean that night but she left the 2 foot kool-aid pink stain under the couch?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm
Back